[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: no.jpg (64KB, 959x755px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
64KB, 959x755px
hey guys, r9k here im dying rn

i dont talk to females and i have a story i need to tell and i also need some advice

to start off the reason i dont talk to many girls if any is because my stepmom sexually abused me and my brothers so i get intimidated by them

anyways this one girl who well call L i met last summer during this volunteering summer camp

she was always really nice to me but i blew it off as just that

around march i found out that she had a crush on me

we then went on this sort of retreat thing (I go to GU it was called search) were we talked about our problems and stuff and we really connected

about 2 weeks after that we both went to a party and she sat me down to have "a talk" were she talked about life and what not and she was very sexual even going as far as to suggest sex i declined though as she was drunk and i was not

after this she then tells me that we should start snapchatting so i agree

however she tells me 2 days later that she has a thing with another guy, however, because of the summer camp thing i agree it may be for the best

we continue snapping and she tells me more private shit however she never calls me a friend or whatever and she countinued to be sexual

last week she invited me to a hangout with her and her friends where she was drunk again and was also very sexual and admitted the whole other guy thing was to make me jealous and that she had loved me the entire time

i didnt do anything again as i was not drunk and she was, however when i did find alcohol she was sobering up (plus my antidepressants dont go well with alcohol)

the next day (monday of this week btw) she tells me we should only be friends. this was a huge blow and i lost it and started to berate her for cheating with this one chad once and not telling me about it

now she isnt talking to me and its killing me, this is the only girl ive liked me entire life and she says she needs to get herself in a "better state of mind"

ill post some pics of us
>>
File: Screenshot_20170430-015022.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170430-015022.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Here's a pic one of her friends took (she's hanging on my back I'm 6'3)
>>
its a temporary pain that'll make you feel a lot better once you're over it

fight through it brother, and please, dont post pics of yourself on 4chan
>>
>>18324679
>started to berate her for cheating with this one chad once and not telling me about it

You do know that if you aren't dating her, she by definition can't cheat on you, right?

She told you that you should only be friends because she's scared of rejection. And low and behold you fucking attacked her. Good job.

Go fucking call her up, tell her you fucked up because you're insecure and don't know how to deal with feelings, you were hurt because you felt she was rejecting you, and that you really like her. If she decides that she's not interested after you exploded like a complete autist, then at least you don't have to worry about knowing how she feels and you can get through it without wondering if there was anything else you could do.
>>
>>18324725
She cheated on this chat in the past and tore apart a relationship a year ago
>>
well, do you wanna end your dry spell or do you wanna live the redpill life forever?

If you wanna get on the normie tier, this girl is your chance, you are already 90% through with blowing it, but it's not yet totally gone, but her feelings wil ldefinitely have taken a hit from your behavior.

If you wanna stay on the red pill, you better greentext your stepmom stories for us, you got any pictures of her?
>>
>>18324728
So fucking what? Why is that your business? Why are you entitled to know every personal detail of her life?
>>
>>18324744
I dunno we shared everything and when you lead someone on about sex and you don't tell them you're a cheat that's kind've a big deal
>>
>>18324739
I don't have any greentext since she drugged me but there is open of it somewhere because she did it for money

She looks like Macrons wife, like a fucking ghoul from fallout
>>
>>18324763
No it's not. You weren't together. She doesn't owe you anything, and she's not obligated to share her entire life fucking story with you.

And obviously you didn't share everything.

Frankly, you're being a little kid about this. She did nothing to you, other than bruise your ego. Which again, is probably because she thought you were going to reject her. You flipped out on her, not because she cheated on some other guy, but because your feelings got hurt. You want her to be honest with you, how about you grow up try being honest first?
>>
>>18324803
what the fuck are you talking about

i literally told her that hse was the only girl i liked and i have told her and her friends my entire life story

of course, she isn't obligated but >>18324763
and yeah your right i did flip shit because i heard through her friends she invited me as a joke and that she didnt even want me there
>>
>>18324816
My point is, just because you felt like you could share everything about your life doesn't mean she should reciprocate. That was your choice. Doing so didn't obligate her to do the same. And she obviously decided she didn't want to share that part of her life with you.

You fucked up. When you fuck up, you try your best to fix things. Apologize, and tell her that you were pushing her away because you were scared of being rejected.
>>
>>18324679
Maybe you could tell her you were molested as a child. If she is nice enough, she'll understand. But only do it if you really think she won't go telling her friends.
I don't know if it's good to date a girl who gets drunk so often and talks about sex before admitting she likes you. Maybe you can find someone more stable later on.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.