[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do I text her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Cursed_31c1e7_6264120.jpg (31KB, 456x584px) Image search: [Google]
Cursed_31c1e7_6264120.jpg
31KB, 456x584px
Long story short, this girl used to have a crush on me last year, I realised too late, and nothing happened. Now when we see each other, my friends say she is still somewhat into me. But we don't hang out often.

I'm at my college town this summer, and she is too. Most people left, so it's a bit of a ghost town. I posted on facebook about going to karaoke, she commented "are you still here???"

I replied pretty much saying ya, but should I wait and see if she'll ask to hang out, or should I just ask her?
>>
Btw, she's ~7/10, not a slut, but a bit bougie, so it's tough to get a good read on what to do
>>
>>18324595

Did you realize she had a crush or were you told by someone?
>>
>>18324607
I realised, had a dude tell me, couldn't find a time/way to act. About a year later (we all studied abroad btw) her closest friend abroad told me she said she was into me
>>
>>18324612
>I realised, had a dude tell me

Which one happened first?
>>
>>18324629
Dude told me, but kinda at the same time. Just needed his confirmation
>>
>>18324629
Does it matter?
>>
The question that needs to be answered is, what do YOU want from her?
If you would like to give her a chance and date her, then yes, this is your opportunity, go ask her to come with you.

If you want to let her feel hurt some more, don't make a move and just stay neutral towards her like you are doing all this year.
>>
>>18324595
Just ask her out. You're overthinking it and youve got nothing else to do so it's kind of weird not to ask one of your only friends still around to hang. Actually asking her to hang out is way more important than if she had a crush on you or if she still does or not. If I were her and found out you only asked me out because you found out I had a crush on you, I'd think you were kinda spineless.
>>
>>18324761
this
>>
>>18324761
She did give up on me, I took too long. But w/e I'm gonna do it
>>
So I asked her what's up, etc. Asked her if she'd wanna go, but said she's going to these two other bars. What now? Do I take that as an implied invite?
>>
>>18324847
Lol do yourself a favor and stop overthinking to the point of inaction. If you want to go, ask her if it's cool if you go (dunno what her actual text was but I didn't get an implied invite from your post) and then go. If it were me I would just show up because it's not weird for me to be out and run into people I know and if someone doesn't want me somewhere they wouldn't tell
me where they'll be, but I dunno what your usual M.O. is.
>>
>>18324873
Should I ask her if I should go or just maybe show up? She'll be with friends probably, and none of mine wanna go anywhere, so that might be weird.
>>
>>18324975
If it's not her thing (i.e. friend's bday or whatever) then maybe see if she'd think it'd be cool for you to crash. It's a bar, you don't really need permission from her but if you don't normally turn up to bars alone it might be weird especially if you try to pull her away from her friends, plus you'd be out of your comfort zone. But if it's cool with it, you can hang with her and make new friends. If you don't make a big deal about it, it won't be. If you feel like making a move, go for it, that's what I love about hanging out, it's no pressure and usually leads to more shit than dating. Full disclosure tho, I've been called kind of a fuccboi.
>>
>>18325028
I am comfortable with hitting bars solo, and talking to strangers. But like I said, she is bougie, so I'm scared her friends would be judgy.

The last time I met up with her and her friends, I felt a bit teased about. One girl said I was a fried shrimp (hot body, not so hot face, it's true as I do lift)
>>
So now I texted her back, said I'm not going to karaoke probably, no reply. So I'm not sure if I should "run into her" or not...
>>
>>18325083
You worry too much what others think. They were probably just busting your balls a bit and even if it were malicious it just makes them kinda shitty, you're who you are regardless of whatever silly comments people make.
>>
>>18325133
Ya, her friends ain't my type of people really. Id ask her if I can come but this is the text

>wanna come to karaoke?
>Her: hahaha I think I'm hitting up bar and bar tonight
>meh, probs better than going singing to a bunch of locals
No reply, some time passes
>me: ya, idk if I'm going to karaoke, got a deadline by 10, so I'd miss sign up. Ugh, feel like having a drink but idk where

So she did see the messages (facebook) but no reply. I figure if she wants me to come, she'd invite me by now. I definitely don't want to text her again and seem like a creep
>>
>>18325193
Duuuude your message game is weak af man you've got to stop being wishy washy and stop fishing for an invite. Look at your last two messages, what kind of response did you expect? You don't make any definitive statement or ask anything that would warrant a response. I know it's comfy to text like this but people will be a lot more receptive if you were straightforward and aren't afraid of rejection or to show some vulnerability. Girls are waaay more afraid of rejection than dudes are so they're not going to throw invites unless out of desperation and you're feeding her ego rn so she's feeling secure like she doesn't have to do shit and you're in the bag. I don't recommend trying to redeem yourself tonite or anything, you're just going to have to roll with this. Who knows maybe she'll text you to meet up after she gets drunk.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.