[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I be sued by his wife for sleeping with her husband?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: nth.jpg (73KB, 399x270px) Image search: [Google]
nth.jpg
73KB, 399x270px
>acquire first job at non-chain restaurant waitressing
>boss always complimenting me and end up jokingly flirting back and forth for months
>turn 18 last week
>somehow accidentally being fucked by boss over kitchen sink after close
>proceed to have sex and various play with boss for next several days
>other night way after close boss has me naked on a leash having me crawl around on the floor etc
>bosses wife randomly shows up and sees this
>grab clothes and run out with her screaming her head off at me, hearing her still bitching at boss in distance
>boss changes my schedule to mornings 'cuz his wife doesn't want us working together or even talking anymore
>he's text-flirting me about our next hookup and I'm texting back flirting etc
>suddenly I get voice mail from his wife saying she can sue me if I don't stop responding to her husband's advances

Can I really get sued for being "the other woman?" Or can the husband and wife only sue each other and I'm basically immune since I'm not in any marriage contract myself?

Just worried since I'm 18 and an adult now. Infos appreciated, here's his wife's voicemail to me: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0CfPZyefvgE
>>
Depends on what state you live in
>>
I doubt it, but she really shouldn't be going after you. I don't think she could sue you for that specific thing as well, I think she should be going after her husband. She has issues if she isn't even going to consider divorcing him after that.
>>
>>18324576
I vaguely remember someone bringing a law suit against their spouse's mistress, but honestly I'm not sure the outcome, or where the suit was filed. It's been years since I've concerned myself with shit like that.

Regardless, stop fucking your boss.
>>
any workplace policy you might have broken and is his wife the owner of the restaurant? then she can kick you out.

Can she sue you of anything she wants? yes
will she win a battle in court? depends on what she sues you for and what her evidence is.

But chances are, there is not really anything she can do to harm you as she will probably be doing anything that she legally can already, like informing any future workplace, coworker or partner of yours to stay the fuck away from you.

Do you live in illinois or any other country with this kind of ruling? http://www.illinoisdivorce.com/alienation-of-affection
>>
>>18324576
Did your bosses wife know he was gay?

Oh, where did you get the leash?
>>
>>18324576
>leash
Op confirmed to be kinky faggot :-D

No, she cant do jack shit to you, unless she forced her husband to claim you raped him by your ass. Good luck with that at court.

Keep dating her husband. Who knows, maybe YOU will marry him and get nice income from the restaurant.
>>
File: Bait thread.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bait thread.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>18324576

>somehow accidentally being fucked by boss over kitchen sink after close

I like how no one has mentioned this. I love how accidentally the boss was fucking her, like, "Whoops, there goes my penis in your vagina, my bad. I'd probably better get that out of there... oops! Almost had it, but then I went right back in."

Bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait bait
>>
File: 1478700899320.jpg (14KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1478700899320.jpg
14KB, 320x320px
>>18324576
>accidentally being fucked by boss over kitchen sink after close
>accidently
>>
>>18324576
Just cry that your boss raped you and forced you to have sex. Get his wife in on it and the two of you can have him over a bind that will turn him into /r9k/. Surprisingly easy too
>>
I thought OP was a guy. Reread it and now i am not sure.
>>
>>18324576

Ask a lawyer.
>>
>>18324576
>somehow accidentally being fucked
What, you tripped, fell, and landed on his dick?

She outright calls it Alienation of Affections and a simple Google search reveals it is real in certain states and tells you everything you need to know about it. What the fuck do you want us to tell you, dumbass?
>>
>>18324576
Also,
>I am not a thot!
Yes you are.
>>
>>18324576
>tfw ywn fuck Stacey's ptp over a kitchen sink after close
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.