[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With gf for 5 years, want to make a move to lose my virginity.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: images(1).jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(1).jpg
9KB, 259x194px
With gf for 5 years, want to make a move to lose my virginity. Details:
>been dating since high school, excellent relationship, love each other to death
>live about an hour apart but see each other almost every week
>she's an 11 I'm a solid 2 but she finds me attractive Somehow.
>both of us extremely awkward and shy, first major relationship
>topic of sex doesn't bother me at all but she turns red and real quiet when mentioned
>know she's attracted because she's flirted with me multiple times

TLDR We're both extremely shy and inexperienced but I want to lose my virginity. I'm no Chad so charisma is about 0. Any tips for a moron?
>>
ID HOPE SHES ATTRACTED TO YOU, YOU BEEN DATING 5 YEARS
>>
>gf for 5 years
>flirted with me multiple times
are you sure she's your girlfriend?
>>
>>18324291
Were affectionate but yeah like hardcore flirting and physical stuff is a rarity from her. She's very shy. Emotionally the relationship is thriving. But never touched 2nd base in 5 years nope.
>>
Its fucking pathetic I know. She's never initiated and I'm a fucking pussy.
>>
>>18324283
>dating for 5 years
>no sex
How have you not killed each other yet?
>>
>>18324317
Because I'm extremely patient and she's extremely timid and I care not to value my relationships on the merit of how much we fuck. Shocking that a guy on 4chan not consider boning his 1 goal for interacting with women I know.
>>
How old are you?
>>
>>18324376
>>
>>18324283
Just tell her, that you want to fuck. Talk about it, if you're both nervous and shy. Make her feel comfortable talking to you about that stuff. Ask her if she's ready. (She better be tho, after 5 years)
And then, if you two are alone and no one will disturb you, just initiate it, maybe ask if it's okay. Fucking's not as hard as you might think. And if you both don't know what you're doing there's really not that much pressure.

>>18324372
It is pretty rare though. But if that really works for you, then that's pretty impressive.
>>
>>18324397
This. If she's not even comforatble talking about it she won't be comfortable actually doing it before a long time.
>>
>>18324283
>5 years
>no sex

consider suicide
>>
>>18324430
Relationship started when they were 15, so, not a great shocker. OP doesn't need to an hero.
>>
Thanks dudes. Not bad advice. I'm just a bit of a coward is all but yknow gotta get over it sometime. Succeed or not it'll at least help us think about it.
>>
5 years? holy fucking christ. im a patient guy but f i v e y e a r s. i have no words.
>>
>>18324697
Not much of a challenge of you're a virgin with literally no concept of it lol
>>
If you're both too pussy to make the first move then you're not ready for sex.

>>18324372
Fucking shouldn't be the only part of a relationship, but it's a pleasurable activity that both of you will enjoy. And once you know how good it is, you'll understand why people break up if there's no sex.
>>
Please don't have sex. We don't need more damaged people walking on earth.
>>
>5 Years
>No sex
Consider booking a flight to Switzerland and checking in at Dignitas, my friend
>>
She's waiting for you to marry her, dumbass.

I can't believe she would keep you around for that long. You're an idiot. You've been with her for 5 years and you've never had sex with her, and you've never proposed to her?
>>
I don't really care I just want to experience it. I can wait as long as it takes. I'm not the kinda guy to make an ultimatum over fucking. I'm more emotional than that.
>>
>>18324726
Actually I would love to marry her and have discussed it at length. But I'm poor and am currently in a house that ain't my own. Not getting married anytime soon.

Oh and fuck you.
>>
>>18324733
Get off your fucking high horse, accept you're human, grow some balls, and talk to her about what you're thinking
>>
>>18324745
This. Quit being a white knight.
>>
>>18324733
You'll wait forever apparently
>>
>>18324745
You know what you kinda got a point. Not going to toss her aside if she doesn't want to at the moment but I can't get anywhere sitting on my ass waiting for autists to give me advice.
>>
>>18324283
Talk to her.

Does she wanna take it further or is she good with where y'all are at?

Even shy couples are usually overwhelmed with horniness enough to make a move at your ages.

If you haven't had sex yet, you might need to accept that she doesn't want to.
>>
She think you're a nice guy, but knows you have a small penis.
>>
OP is going to fuck his girlfriend and she's going to realise she actually likes the dick and find someone who isn't a 2/10

Good job wasting 5 years for 1 go round
>>
>>18324960
Well if OP is a 2/10 he'll still be one up on the 'khv' types that float around these parts.
>>
>>18324283
>finally have sex with her
>heyyy that wasn't so bad at all, anonette
>uhhh yes anon, i didn't feel any pain at all
>wow no blood or anything
>all the while not realizing that she's been fucking someone else all this time

yes, you're one of THOSE guys
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29KB, 490x333px
>>18324927
>>18324960
>>18325003
>>
Also what is up with all of you thinking men must fuck like rabbits and all women are whores? And I'm saying as someone who's been cheated on more than once by my other women.
>>
>>18325064
when u project a movie, many other ppl get to see it and enjoy it and walk out of the theater with a changed view on things
>>
>>18325068
OP. Sex isn't bad. Wanting sex isn't bad either, you know that right? It's really weird you haven't had sex in five years. It also sounds like you're generalizing because you feel insecure about that fact.
>>
>>18325137
No it isn't. Making it the be all end all goal of your love life is. All I hear is 'if I was with her I'd dump her immediately' whenever I ask this. Thats toxic and shows that they value fucking more than love.
I'd love a physical relationship with her. But not at the cost of the emotional. Maybe I'm just too scared of the risk.
>>
>>18324736
at least propose
>>
>>18325209
you're a good man for waiting for the woman you love. too many men and women are total sluts these days. just have an honest convo with your girl and see whats up. do you know if this is because she wants to wait for marriage or some other issue?
>>
>>18324724
Don't come here, my man.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.