[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9142.jpg (211KB, 800x1805px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9142.jpg
211KB, 800x1805px
Okay I need some advice here. Guess which idiot decided to write"Hale Hortler" on the board at school with the corresponding botched swastika... Yeah this guy. The class is now under investigation. Fuck me right? What do I do? Do I tell them it was me? I'll be damned if I don't graduate because of a fuckin meme.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-190602.png (506KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-190602.png
506KB, 720x1280px
Fucking retard lmao
>>
>>18324257
thanks
>>
>>18324236
Well it was pretty dumb of you. Anyhow I'd say don't say shit. If they find out it's you they'll throw you out even for a tarded sarcastic Hitler joke.
>>
>>18324236
You should gas yourself
>>
>>18324298
Yeah well a good few of the students were present when I wrote it as a joke and the "investigation" basically just entails asking around to see if anyone will tell them who did it. Wouldn't it be best to confront them myself and tell them I did it but be sure to set the record straight. apparently it was reported as saying "Heil Hitler" and was accompanied by a swastika and then they brought up how it was the 100th anniversary of Fatima which i think was just a way to make it seem worse than it was
>>
>>18324311
Wow, that's shitty on their part, I'm assuming they erased it.

It was a dumb thing to do, but saying it was a swaztika with Heil Hitler underneath is brutally dishonest, and changes the entire sentiment from a tasteless and arguably unfunny joke to bona-fide Nazism.
>>
>>18324319
Yeah i just need to make sure that that is how it was reported because if so I guess i'm innocent of at least what they are accusing "me" of?
>>
>>18324319
Is this even something that I could get into trouble with? I am like a week or two away from graduation. Could this stop me from graduating and would it be best to tell them it was me first?
>>
OP fuck off with this shit. Do you think we're going to help you? I support you getting punished.
>>
Deny deny deny. You didnt write shit. Fuck you dont even know who hitler is. If they question you and start turning the screws then youll just be upset and humiliated because you have no idea why youre being blamed. Your grandpa liberated a nazi death camp in world war two and you are incredibly insulted someone would accuse you of being a nazi. Its 2017 too make sure you tell them that, i mean like its the current year who still believes that nazi crap anyways amirite???

In the end, the worst case scenario is some faggot jewbag nigger snitches on you. And you deny the living fuck out of it and act hurt you are being accused of something worse than murder. Its all hearsay. If they had evidence they would have you already. The only way youll get caught is if you admit to it.

Definitely dont tell them ITS JUST A PRANK I WAS PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED!!1! they wont give a fuck, they are normies they wont even understand why that shit is funny. They will fucking crucify you so they can virtue signal how great they are and how they got an ebil nazi kicked out of school and saved planet fucking earth from imminent destruction.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Just chill and enjoy that you created this much butthurt over literally fucking nothing and as long as you dont say shit itll all go away.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 697x1024px
>>18324325
>>18324396

Keep your head down and don't say anything, unless they are on to you and approach you about it, then you should own up, denying it at that stage when they already think it's you will just make the matter worse.

Seeing as how there's little to no actual evidence that you did it, I don't think you'll be found out, in a few days I doubt they'll care enough about someone drawing something inappropriate on a board to pursue it like a murder case.

In terms of whether you'll be stopped from graduating, that all depends on how seriously they are taking this. Something similar happened in my school, in my senior year (I graduated two years ago) three guys decided it would be funny to buy a full salmon from a fish monger and placed it in the ceiling of a classroom of a particularly disliked teacher, after a few days the room began to smell like a...., well.............. a rotting fish.

When the fish was found after a whole four days of it being there, the school took it VERY seriously, as this particular teacher was going to therapy for depression (which no students would have known.) and this teacher threatened to quit.

Rigorous questioning followed and the three guys were given up relatively quickly as nobody wanted to risk graduating over something they didn't do. Those three guys were expelled and weren't allowed to graduate.

That was probably much more serious than what you did, but knowing how hysterical people can get over hitler and stuff it can easily be blown right out of proportion by an especially highly strung member of staff.

My advice would be to keep that meme in your OP saved, (I know that sounds silly) and on the off chance you are caught, just show it to them, tell them you found the meme hilarious, explain why it's funny like you're talking to an alien who can't understand what humour is. And say you just wanted to be funny and didn't think about the connotations of it.
>>
Fucking why
>>
>>18324810
I would try to just lay low except for the fact that there were students present at the time that i drew it and who know I did it. If this "investigation" (I'm assuming they will just ask around the class if anyone know who did it) starts to ask people if they know and they tell it was me, wouldn't that look worse that I wasn't the first one to say anything? If I took the initiative to go in and say that I did it but that it was misconstrued and apologize for it, wouldn't that be a more respected route to take?
>>
Are you popular with the witnessess?
>>
>>18324236
Hahaha you dumb shit!!! Haha I don't know what to do....maybe...fucking get high! Smoke fucking...weed! And jack off :)
>>
>>18324937
i dont think anyone would purposely rat me out but if push comes to shove i wouldnt blame anyone if they just went ahead and said it.
>>
>>18324236
post on /pol/ they always have the best ideas

oh wait
>>
>>18324926
Maybe, it's hard to gauge as I don't know what your school is like.

Here in Ireland, I find it hard to imagine that even being a big deal in the first place, but then again we are all white here and have no history with WW2, so it might be a touchier subject where you are. I'm assuming it's the US.

Are your teachers/staff level headed? Or are they crazy SJW's, if it's the former, they might be more lenient if you just go in and explain what you did and the misunderstanding, maybe even spice it up by saying that you felt the need to put yourself because of how blown out of proportion it was getting and how it just stemmed from a meme, not a place of actual white supremacy.

If the are proper SJW's who just want good boy points by outing some perceived Nazi in your school, I wouldn't, they literally will not understand at all.
>>
They don't have shit on you especially if they erased the evidence. Even if all your classmates snitch there's no evidence, you could say they all hate you and set you up. They can threaten to not let you graduate but on what grounds but hearsay? And in that case you can threaten them back with a lawsuit. It's just a big waste of time, and the school is likely going through these motions as due diligence to butthurt SJWs which are a pain in the ass for them as well. Just don't admit to anything and wait for everyone to forget about it by the next fight or blowjob in the handicap bathroom.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.