[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confused on what I should be feeling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1492234114011.gif (32KB, 500x397px) Image search: [Google]
1492234114011.gif
32KB, 500x397px
Im in a relationship thats been going on for a couple years now and about to have a child with her. Thing about all this is that I never really felt attached or anything really more than friends. Of course, i care about how shes doing and if she is alright, but there just seems to be something missing. There is no magic, happy feeling like I use to feel. Is this healthy or am I setting up for ab unstable family? Pic unrelated
>>
Giving her a child doesn't seem sustainable when you don't love her.
>>
>>18323355
Considering all this, at what point did it seem sensible to make a baby?
>>
>>18323373
It was an accidental pregnancy, we've been using protection she still got pregnant. She said She was so happy that we were starting a family together and shes in a very good mood since the test showed positive.
>>
>>18323382
So. . . What now?
>>
>>18323382
Get a DNA test.
>>
>>18323408
Ive just been going through the motions. I feel like maybe with this baby, something can be made with this relationship. I care a lot about the child since i know that they are mine. Its just the mother I feel less connected to
>>
>>18323410
I know that it is mine because we both work at the same place and neither of us go out anywhere without the other.
>>
Dude love is bullshit anyways . Marriage is about tolerating each other . Feel lucky your having a baby you can hold a convo with.
>>
You two are going to end up as one of those couples who don't really care about each other but are staying together just because it's easier than breaking up.
>>
>>18323355

Oh noes, here comes a single mom.
>>
>>18323430
This relationship will not be saved by having a baby. If you don't feel anything for your partner, you should not bring a baby into the mix. How do you feel about this?
>>
it's simple
>>18323355
your intention was never to be together with her. you only used her for sex, you weren't thinking with your head. you didn't think it through, didn't think of responsibility, still young, dick/sex was priority, not responsibility/risks

you weren't prepared for this.

>>18323382
>It was an accidental pregnancy

so in other words, this was never your intention.

you never had any intentions to be with her, or you weren't thinking of... let's have sex and make a baby together.

No! just sex, with protection to keep any of what I said from happening.

the unprepared happened..

here's the deal, you might be lucky but you don't know it yet. maybe this friend of yours will earn a place in your heart for more than just a friend that you had sex with. if you both are devoted to raise a future together, you'll be lucky if not the luckiest, now.. do you think she will be a good mother? she loves you obviously, probably even more now that she is with a baby. she needs you and you need her.

if not, convince her to abort the child, don't make her feel that you don't want children because then she will keep the baby for she might never get the chance again.

English isn't my strongest language but I hope I gave some insight to you OP.

out of curiosity, how old are you both?
>>
>>18323495
I'm 28 and she's 27. I can tell shed be a great mother, she has always been great with kids. I've known her since high school, went seperate ways and eventually ended up working together. Things led to another and now we are living together and always went out of the way to help each other
>>
>>18323517
alright, this is pretty good.

then forget the first row I wrote, I guess there is more love between you two than I thought, forgive me, I thought you were just friends who meet up for sex.

what you have is healthy! and I think a baby at that age is just perfect! however, the question you have to ask yourself now is, will you love a person for their appearance, like do you want to love someone for their body/race etc? or love someone who loves you back? I think you have a strong bond together with this woman, more than one can realize..

I have to go to hospital for a doc appointment, I'll check back on this post once am back^^
>>
>>18323355
Whatever. Doesn't matter much. You don't need to be in love to raise a family.

Never tell her you aren't in love with her.

Who knows? Your relationship may be more successful than one based on love.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.