[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its never going to get better. No matter what you do, it never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1494109045835.jpg (172KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494109045835.jpg
172KB, 1000x1000px
Its never going to get better. No matter what you do, it never will. Everyone will tell you that it's going to be ok, it's going to be alright but they are just lying to you.

They will tell you they will never hurt you, they would never do that to you but they will. They will do it knowing it's going to hurt you and nothing will stop them.

It never get's better.
>>
>>18323323
It'd get better if you didn't put that apostrophe in "gets".
>>
>>18323323

I guess you're technically giving advice instead of asking for it, so...

I'm not saying it gets perfect, but it gets better. If you work at it some.
>>
Shut up bitch
>>
>>18323329
exactly
>>
>>18323323
I'd like to know how you received the information from the future on how others think and act against you? It would be nice to know when someone is going to emotionally hurt me, so how do you know? Surely you are not assuming based on prior knowledge? Since the element of change is constantly effecting everything, how can you possible know anon?
Live for today my man, work hard and do your best today. You can't know what others think or what's in the future, don't act like you can because you're upset. Trust me, I thought the same thing, which bit me in the ass later on.
>>
liars
>>
>>18323323

drink coffee. it gets my mood insta up.
>>
>>18323323
Sounds about right.

Although, aside from it never getting better, the bible beat you to this revelation by thousands of years.
>>
>>18323323
Well yeah if you base your life on other people you're clearly just fucking yourself, you dumb whore.
>>
>>18323323
>Its never going to get better. No matter what you do, it never will.

Wrong. You have the power to change your life for the better and create new happiness. It's your fault if you want to live stuck in the past.

>Everyone will tell you that it's going to be ok, it's going to be alright but they are just lying to you.

It's the truth. Whether it gets better depends entirely on you.

>They will tell you they will never hurt you, they would never do that to you but they will.

Of course they will, they're lying to you. People lie. They're going to continue to lie, and you will continue to get hurt for being naive.

>They will do it knowing it's going to hurt you and nothing will stop them.

Not necessarily. Besides, take some responsibility for the people you knowingly let into your life, knowing that this could happen.

>It never get's better.

1/5. Fuck you, try again.
>>
>>18323323
Anyone who makes any sort of promise is lying; there's no way anyone can know how they will feel in the future.

That doesn't mean they didn't mean it at the time. Promises mean a lot but they mean more for the emotion that sparks them then the words contained therein.
>>
>>18323323
no but you have the opportunity to change that and although you can't change how you feel you can always go out and feel something for something else. life is about changing scenery and not staying stagnant
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.