[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Repost from /r9k/, they told me to come hereAnons, I'm currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Laozi_002.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Laozi_002.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
Repost from /r9k/, they told me to come hereAnons, I'm currently in HS (Senior) and I'm really obsessed with this one girl. Not only is she attractive as fuck, but she's also pretty quiet, and those characters I suppose, beget a certain ideal which I have become EXTREMELY attracted to.
Only problem is, I haven't talked to her all year.
Primarily because I have a terrible stuttering problem, a sentence that might take one person 10 seconds to speak will take me 2-3 minutes.
The school year's almost over, and I won't be going there next year, I want to confess to her in some manner, but I don't know what to do, not to mention the aforementioned difficulty in speaking.
I realize this is not the best place for relationship advice, but you guys are my only friends, and have been since around 10, I have no one else to turn to. Could (/adv/) help me?
Will post picture of me and the girl in question if neccessary.
>>
>>18323192
>/r9k/
Thats your problem
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (99KB, 851x638px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
99KB, 851x638px
>>18323320
What do you mean by that?
My pic btw
>>
>>18323192
>Will post picture of me and the girl in question if neccessary.

inb4 bait pics with ugly guy so you start get roasted so you get turned on
>>
>>18323192
post the girl :)
>>
>>18323368
seems like it

If its a huge problem speaking then maybe do it over text. I normally wouldn't recommend that but you seem to be a special case.
>>
Your fucked chicks don't like retards. She doesn't wanna fuck some dude who can't even talk to her ass. Wi wi wi will will will you go ggggg g go ou ou out wi wi wi wi with mmmmmee. Come on now guy. You look too ethic too .
>>
File: Ew3X4I8s.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ew3X4I8s.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>18323371
Here, image edited to prevent reverse image
>>
>>18323403
I am unsure what you mean by this friend.
Another pic bump.
>>
unless she has crush for you, which i find to be extremely unlikely, theres not much point confessing

do you have any excuse talking to her? try it
the manner of answers can determine whats her opinion about you

alternatively you can beat around the bush with her friends, atleast thats what i remember from my teenager years
>>
>>18323815
Anon, why do you think it's unlikely?
Something happened too, update when I get home.
>>
>>18324079
Alright, fuck it , at the end of class today in 30 mins I'm gonna ask her friend about her (This friend also kinda my friend too, we share common interests and she at least tolerates me)
>>
>>18324147
This is basically what I'm gonna say,
>Um, excuse me, I happen to be attracted to one of your friends, and I was wondering if I might be able to enlist your assistance
Which Friend?
>Uh, xname, she's in your xperiod
What do you need help with?
>Don't know what to say
Any help?
>>
>>18323192
>unironically browsing r9k
>HS
>obsessed with this one girl
It's unlikely there is a happy ending to this and the rest doesn't even matter but oh well...

>Primarily because I have a terrible stuttering problem, a sentence that might take one person 10 seconds to speak will take me 2-3 minutes.
Speech therapist, find one

>I want to confess to her in some manner
Wait, slow the fucking fuck down. Does she even know you exist? Do you talk with each other often? At least hang with? Sit next to each other? Have she ever showed the slightest hint of interest in you? What's the point in confessing?

>I have no one else to turn to.
Then focus on changing that instead of chasing pussy.

Also it's totally not okay to post pics from other people.
>>
>>18324162
OP here, I pussied out asking advice from her friend after reading this: >>18324162
First off, although I'm probably gonna sound like a hypocrite, and I appreciate your points, fuck off, I regret making this thread, /adv/ and /r9k/ both are filled with bs normies like you, as well as bs misinfo. In the future, I'll do stupid shit and I'll learn from it but I will never fucking trust this shithole until I see it for myself, or have sufficient evidence to believe in my assumption.
[spoiler]I hope I don't try and revive this thread,
I should know better than to trust this shithole[/spoiler]
>>
>>18324230
>I hope I don't try and revive this thread
Hopes are there to be crushed.

>I'll do stupid shit and I'll learn from it but I will never fucking trust this shithole until I see it for myself
Not the worst idea but might take too long to get the right outcome. The thing with advice is not to follow it blindly but considering it, then doing whatever the fuck feels right.

> as well as bs misinfo
Like?
>>
>>18323462
>sperging out for this
>>
>>18324155

>Saying that in this manner
Yeah like other anons have said, she probably doesn't even know you. You're likely to creep her out. Plus it's at the end of your high school career and she'll probably go to some college far away. You'll find other fish in the sea later on. Bad timing bro.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.