[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am going to hang myself, I am drunk and high of everything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: hnaging.jpg (38KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
hnaging.jpg
38KB, 664x441px
I am going to hang myself, I am drunk and high of everything. I am autistic and my parents accused me of hating them. No reason to live, I tried to apologize and they don't think I am sincere. I am going to hang myself regardless but I would like to know what level of pain I am looking at and what to expect. I kinda want it to hurt to be honest, I feel I deserve it. I am kinda of worried my parents will be very upset if I do kill msyelf cause maybe they will blame themselves but since I can't do anything and the relationship is over, I suppose it doesn't matter. Some people say you lost conciness in 3 mins, if so what happens in those three mins? Do my eyes pop out? Do I go deaf? I am already death in my left ear and my right hand is broken cause I am having a hell of a day but please give all the details you can, I can take it and I know I deserve it. Pain does not scare me, I guess the unknown does more. I love my parents so much and they have told me several times to get out of their live and to kill myself so I know its what I deserve.

All I want is to hear my moms voice but she won't even talk to me, she says I abused her, crying so much, I said I didn't want to talk to her cause I have been so abused by everyone I am mute. I meant that I love her so much I would suffer though social communication for her but she took that to mean I said I hate her. I love her so bad, I want to die so bad. Please tell me what to expect?
>>
If pain not only doesn't scare you, but you're actively seeking it, then what does it matter happens? Just do it, faggot.
>>
File: 1450407660553.jpg (193KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1450407660553.jpg
193KB, 550x550px
First thing call the suicide line you twat.
Second your parents don't accept your condition of autism, "it's normal" because everyone want to pride themselves with healthy children and that sort of shit.
Third why you should care about then? You have yourself to carry on with the life, live for yourself, because the world is neutral and don't give a flying fuck about you and me.So that means you have to craft a meaning, not throw the responsibility at other people.
>>
>Killing yourself in an altered state of mind
>Nothing of value was lost.

Seriously Faggot, if youre going to do it, at least do it sober when you can think it through
>>
>>18322907
Alright, fine by me. Maybe my parents will realize I am sincere now, maybe they won't. If the relationship with my own flesh is blood is so poor, they clearly don't care one way or another. Blah, I am being faggot, sorry, I go tie the noose, this has been looooooong fucking overdo. I hope the afterlife is better, I am kinda of scared but not of pain so blah I am faggot, this post was made by a faggot. I actually do love sucking dick, its amazing. Disregard all this shit but at the same time I regret nothing, life is not worth living if your not a faggot on 4chan at least.

Trolling to the grave I suppose, fuck all you faggots, my bitch ass is gone. Prase the sun ya'll
>>
>>18322911
I was brought the drugs and alcohol sober, I knew what I was going to do when I as sober.
>>
>>18322913
See in you like three minutes, faggot.
>>
If you fall hanged from great height you'd might broke your neck (painless)
If your beck doesn't snap then you'll have to suffocate to death
>>
>>18322915
Fair enough then
>>
>>18322917
Breaking your neck is not painless. Either you suffocate because you sever the nerves that control your breathing or the force from break tears open major arteries in your neck and you bleed to death. Either way, its not quick. Hanging is a brutal way to die.
>>
Godspeed original poster, hope your parents feel the pain
>>
>>18322889
OP here,

Still alive, lots of crying.

Someone said good riddance to the thought of my death and the above so I guess I need to get on this shit.

I don't know, my life is fucked.
>>
Don't do it, anon. You'll go to a place much worse than your life..
You've gotta try.. try your best to see past this event for a moment. There is more to your story if you just stick around to find out.
>>
>>18322889
Hey OP. I feel like killing myself too, friend. However, I know that it's not the answer. Right now it seems like it is the best answer you've got and you may wholeheartedly believe that right now, but you can wait to do it, my friend. Why not give yourself some more time, you only have a limited amount of it in any way you look at it. No use in ending it any sooner. I know what it's like to have a fucked up childhood, and to have parents shun you. I know that feeling, senpai. If you need someone to talk to, get back at me. I don't want to tell you what to do or think. I just want your to have a little more time.
>>
File: 1450774354358.jpg (2MB, 2234x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1450774354358.jpg
2MB, 2234x1498px
>>18323218
Faggot I tried to give a tip >>18322910.

How about you start thinking to live for yourself instead of other people or are you too fucking dense or too coward to start rebuilding and figuring out a purpose?

By the way how old are you faggot?
>>
>>18323218
>Still alive, lots of crying.

well, good.

you are an open wound when you came to us, so understand, we can't objectively comment on the situation with your family. We don't know if you're fucked up and hurting, or if you do bad things and self sabotage, or anything else based on OP.

You have a broken perception of the world at this exact moment.

But you walked back from the edge after taking a look around.

You really need to calm the fuck down, honestly and try to even out a little more in the short term. Do something, anything, to settle yourself a bit more and ease your nerves. Clearly drinking isn't doing it, so put the bottle down for now. But your goal right now is to just chill the fuck out.

then come back to us and talk about your problems in a more specific constructive way and we'll walk thru it with you
>>
>>18323218
>Still alive
Big fucking surprise. Another attention whoring, teenage faggot. All talk, no cock.
>>
>>18323288
No I think this is the end,
>>
>>18323296
Alright...
>>
>>18323303
Either kill yourself or fuck off, you whiny piece of shit.
>>
>>18323312
Aye aye Captain
>>
>>18322889
fuckin livestream it bro. i wanna see u die
>>
>>18323331
I am about to now, send me how to and I will. I am on Ubuntu though. I have webcam that works on an OS level. I am enjoying me some chocolate before I go cause why the fuck not, I am good and high. I am set up though and start it going in minutes if you show me how.
>>
>>18323359
Fucking hell, are you going to kill yourself or what? Quit stalling, faggot.
>>
>>18323218
The potential you inherently hold as a person is so great, it does not make an logical sense to kill yourself, as it would be an injustice to the world you can serve or exprience.
The effects of the drugs and alcohol are causing you to think differently, which means you can not make a rational decision.
The problems you may or may not have caused your mom will always be there if you end it now, but you can make up for it and change into a different person.
And lastly, I don't want you to go away anon, the world is so wonderful why would you want to leave early?
It is unrational, unlogical, and unethical to end it now, especially if you can just change and become a different person anon.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.