[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1490669370634.jpg (7KB, 250x183px) Image search: [Google]
1490669370634.jpg
7KB, 250x183px
I am just out of highschool, with a payed off car and no money, and a really good pc, i dont wanna be a wagecuck.

what do i do with my life neets?
>>
>>18322833
wagecuckery is just a means to an end. get some work experience for a year or two which will mature you immensely and then see if college is right for you.
>>
Learn a skill and build a portfolio with a few years experience.

Win the lottery.

Wagecuck.

Pick one
>>
Is real estate a good thing to do? I was thinking of doing that but i have no idea how to begin, im set out in a whole world of realities and my autism is hard to control...
>>
>>18322849
You have to have money and charisma.

Do you have those?
>>
>>18322833
You could always try sales if you're a white guy who isn't short. commission > wage?
>>
I have charisma, but i have no money as of now, i usually spend 20 bucks i get from my grandmother for weed, total degenerate.
>>
>>18322858
I take all my other advice back.

Just kill yourself
>>
fuck.
>>
File: 1487761029836.jpg (154KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487761029836.jpg
154KB, 700x500px
i now know what i must do.....
>>
File: 1486173233555.png (237KB, 588x434px) Image search: [Google]
1486173233555.png
237KB, 588x434px
Wagecuckery is when you do some kind of labor just for the money and you get no joy from it.

There must be other stuff that you enjoy besides chinese cartoons, shitposting in mongolian tapestry forums and vidyas.
You have to make a soul search, when you find a profitable activity where you see some joy or it's not a burden to do it, go for it.
>>
File: 1494156146669.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1494156146669.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>18322873
i just feel very lost and i haven't had any practical experience with anything yet, so i dont know what i like, schools in america dont teach SHIT about how to be an adult, just here is some quadratic equations and then they throw your ass out the door.
>>
>>18322884
Congratulations, you're normal
>>
>>18322884
Experimentation and risking your ego. Start reading books about different subjects that might attract you. Get any part time jobs just to see what is the dynamic of having a job(Don't need to stay much times 2-3 months at best).
Sadly in nowdays we expect that the institutions that we give money to teach stuff, teach us how to live.
And they won't because it's not part of their profit and neither profitable.
So yeah live the life experimenting stuff that you see in the overall actually teach you something useful. (Sadly people confuse this with Meme Diem and start getting their selves in dope)
>>
>>18322853
common misconception about entering the real estate scene. You only need the charisma and not money. You can start with finding properties for investors and you get a percentage of it.
>>
>>18322833
Get a job https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59fv2zbS6pY
>>
>>18322833
Unless you want to be a burden on your parents until they die and then be left as an adult with no support network, no experience, and no real-world knowledge, you're going to need to become a "wagecuck." I suppose you could also move out into the wilderness and sustain yourself by hunting & gathering after building a shelter for yourself from natural materials.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.