[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on women and sex. I come from a very conservative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 215x121px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 215x121px
Redpill me on women and sex. I come from a very conservative muslim family in the lands where people don't have loos to poo into.

Everyday something happens that keeps reinforcing that women don't really care about sex or men for that matter. Here are two concepts from the religion I follow:

Mahr: Payment by the groom to the bride for sexual access. Cleverly masqueraded as "Insurance" if something goes south.
Maintainance: The guy has to provide bare necessities to the girl, in return he gets sex. Wtf?

I started working out recently and some of my relatives mentioned how woman don't care at all and I should be more focused on getting a high paying job (I'm not making this up).

Then I come to boards like these and other forums and see woman wanting to jump over the partners dick/being sex positive etc.

I know it is the problem of the regressive culture I grew up in, but is there any truth to the claims Islam makes? It is making me all depressed and shit. I only want to feel wanted. I'll most likely end up getting an arranged marriage (not forced). I want her to desire me the same way I would desire her.

inb4sandnigger
>>
You're the indian guy in the arranged married right?
>>
>>18322813
Yes I am. Lol. I wasn't satisfied with the responses yesterday. I actually rephrased the question so people respond more accurately.
>>
>>18322825
I guess there isn't much more of a redpill than what people already told you.

Attraction is dependant on what culture you were raised. It's partially cultural, partially animal/instinctive. A woman might grow to like you in an arranged marriage, but only if she has a very traditional raising too I guess. You'd need to be very lucky to have love at first sight in the setup you're into.

Since having money is important in your culture (obviously it is in every culture, but it seems to be more in yours), you will probably look attractive to women who share this value. However, the fact that nobody gets do pick what they lust makes this of little use. You can have tons of women lusting for you, but have a wife that doesn't, for instance. About being fit, I guess that's the animal part. Instinctively it is surely attractive.

About women, they enjoy sex as much as men do (hell, sometimes even more maybe), they love orgasms maybe even more than us, they lust and so on. But in a society that repress them from even chosing who to mate with, it is likely that they are sexually repressed too (not unique to your culture bth). Somebody said that if even raped women can cum, you can make your wife cum too. Yes that is true, but from my standpoint, the fact thath nobody's got to pick will make this bittersweet probably.
>>
>>18322811
>Everyday something happens that keeps reinforcing that women don't really care about sex or men for that matter
Yeah because you live in a repressed Muslim family. If you lived in a more open and free society you'd see something everyday to reinforce the idea that women are just animals like we are, and desire similar things we do, including sex and affection. If you lived in Commiefornia then everyday you'd see something that happens to reinforce the idea that women are fucking degenerate. If you lived in Bangkok then everyday you'd see something that happens to reinforce the idea that women have penises.

Your problem isn't just about women and whether women want sex, your problem is you live in a neutered culture and a repressed family following a shit religion, all resulting in a ideological black hole. And since whoever you live with, interact with, and whoever you'll be marrying also lives in the same repressive black hole, they're obviously going to play the part as well, because like you they just don't know better on account of never experiencing it. The reason you're depressed is because your life is fucking depressing. This leaves you with two options
1. Put up with it for the sake of playing the part for your family and living in relative safety, but always wandering what if and having a disinterested wife and raising kids who go through the exact experience you're now going through,
or
2. Break the cycle. Find a way out of your situation. Frame it as going somewhere else for work, or to study, or just face it like a man and go off on your own, whatever it takes.

Neither of these are very appealing choices, because you're stuck in a shitty situation, but they're what you have. You know there's more to all this than what you've been shown and told, and you clearly want to discover it, the only question left is whether you actually take that risk or settle.
>>
>>18322928
>You can have tons of women lusting for you, but have a wife that doesn't, for instance

This is all my fears summarized into one sentence. I am a very good looking guy and I see sometimes woman check me out. Then I come home or go listen to some mullah who goes on about how my wife will be doing a favour by opening her legs. Then I go back to my same depressed state. It really shouldn't be bothering me too much but why does it? I mean sex is not very significant to me but getting desired and feeling wanted is. Thanks for the advice.

>>18322971
It is nearly impossible to break the cycle. It is just the way it is. I see people on 4chan and believe me we live vastly different lives. I am not kidding when I say none of my "educated" friends know what 4chan or reddit is. The very fact that I am here is a miracle. You have to understand where I am coming from. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
>>18322987
Anon, there are a lot of women from Muslim backgrounds who run away from home and go to another country, and they're completely disowned by their family and their family would kill them if they ever saw them again. But they do escape. You can too, and it'll be easier for you as a man. It'll still be hard, but at the end of the day it's up to you to decide what you want, an easy life in a cage or a hard life of freedom.
>>
>>18323006
Those women usually come from privileged backgrounds already. They usually run to some man they've been in touch with over the internet who takes care of them.
>>
>>18322811
Women are trash.
>>
>>18323018
Well actually they usually run to some feminist charity/organisation, but I take your point.

Counterpoint: You are a man, you can take care of yourself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.