[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Married Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Bill Nye the Big Guy.jpg (160KB, 580x476px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Nye the Big Guy.jpg
160KB, 580x476px
I've gotten way too close to this woman who is married. It's gotten to the point where we freely admit to having feelings for each other, and her marriage is miserable(although there's nothing flagrantly wrong with it either such as abuse or neglect - he's just really boring, kind of retarded, does nothing for her sexually, doesn't even talk to her really for the past few years).

Lately she talks about such notions of finally ending it with him, though on record, we both maintain with each other that we absolutely don't want my presence to influence what ultimately happens with her marriage, as they've been married over a decade. I'd feel incredibly guilty, and she'd feel wrong to finally pull the trigger just because she met the right kind of guy.

In the long-run, I think the end of this marriage is inevitable unless I removed myself from her entirely. But I don't want to do that either as she's actually an amazing gal, and I've had a lot of fucking shitty relationships.

What do /adv/? Anyone else been in something similar? Pic semi-related
>>
>>18322800
I had something similar, but not as clear cut as you. The tension was there but we never said anything about it, considering I was related to her husband and that would ruin our relationship. Anyway, their relationship was rejuvenated after she got pregnant. What I would do if I were you is get while the getting is good. It seems as though their marriage is going to end anyway, and if it's not you catching her afterwards it'll be some other guy.
>>
Do you think that you and your girl would have ended up together and caused her to leave her husband if you made the right moves in time?
>>
>>18322921
If I'm being honest, no. In hindsight, I think I was there to assure her that she hasn't already passed the prime of her life. She's in her late twenties and I think she was beginning to realize that this was a lifelong commitment, yet, she didn't want to break away from it. But your situation is different, and I think that your best move would be to try and secure your position in her life.
>>
>>18322972
I think on a purely rational level, I agree. If the marriage isn't meant to last anyway then it doesn't matter to the eventual ex-husband who she's with in the future. It's just hard for me to actually be THAT guy
>>
>>18323030

Nope, you're not being rational whatsoever.

Here's the rational answer:

It's been over 10 fucking years. Of course they don't make each other hot and bothered anymore, very few married couples do that after being married that long. It's not like when you first get with someone and you feel like smashing every day - at 10 years it needs to be a conscious effort on both sides to treat each other especially well and maintain that sexual element of the relationship. MOST couples fall into a comfortable, normalizing state.

Don't underestimate the power of lust, attraction, and boredom/frustration. Anyone that's ever been in a long term relationship (3-5+ years) and has gotten general feelings of dissatisfaction with their lives and their partners goes through this. Some new hotness comes around it seems like the solution to all of your problems whereas in reality it's just an escape.

If you guys get together and do nothing different than what happened in her first marriage, then the exact same thing will happen again.

Make no mistake, you are not absolved of culpability no matter what it seems like so don't make excuses like "Oh well their marriage is doomed anyway". Yeah, maybe it is - but the problem at hand is what YOU'RE going to do and what YOUR actions are.

You could tell her to end it with him and be with you and that could very well happen.

You could also tell her that she needs to sort out her life and find out what is wrong with her marriage before seeking you out again and she might very well fix everything and never contact you.

See how that works?
>>
I suggest an affair. You've both already admitted your feelings for each other, and you've both stated you don't want the marriage to end. Seems like you're on the same page where it matters. Now you can be the side dick (or main dick) she needs and you can both do what God intended. Just don't demand exclusivity (yet) make sure the husband doesn't find out. They may or may not break up, but by setting rational boundaries you make sure that you have nothing to do with their relationship.
>>
I don't recommend going the affair route. It'll only hurt the current husband in the long run. The woman needs to be honest with her mate. Might actually save the relationship if she is interested in staying with him. Do you really want to be an adulterer? How would you feel in the guy's shoes? Go about matters the proper way.
>>
>>18322800
u need to fucking nail that hot married pussy. cuck that faggot shes married to
>>
>>18323280
who fucking cares its not his shoies. its her pussy he needs to be stuffing. who gives fuck about loser hubby
>>
>>18323313
I didn't say she couldn't get her pussy filled. Just do it correctly. Break off the current commitment and then have all the sex she wants with this new guy. Cheating is a terrible, selfish act.
>>
Yeah this is why marriages are failing. And mgtow exists. You think its easy for a married cunt to look after his wife support a whole house hold. You think long term relationships are easy man whats the longest one youve had. I hope the married dude catches you and ends you. Its the only way to make marriage legit by killing off cheats not fucking mgtow.
>>
>>18323378
marriages are failing because people are marrying who shouldn't have married in the first place. It's not because of fucking mgtow
>>
I'd never fuck a married woman, just because I imagine this worst case scenario where the husband murders me or shoots my dick off.
>>
File: 1472591854155.jpg (180KB, 1987x850px) Image search: [Google]
1472591854155.jpg
180KB, 1987x850px
>>18323639
this
>>
>>18323639
Even disregarding that, how would you feel if it was your wife? Treat others as you would like to be treated.
>>
>Read up on 20s literature.
>Move to the third world and start a new life before dishonoring yourself and her
>Write book of experiences
>Become rich and famous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.