[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smoking weed for the first time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cheech_marijuana_car.jpg (31KB, 539x301px) Image search: [Google]
cheech_marijuana_car.jpg
31KB, 539x301px
I'm about to smonk the devil's lettuce for the first time this Friday.

I'm getting a little nervous. Don't know why, as I've been on the highest doses of morphine for like a week on multiple occasions + I'm on some terrible medications that fuck up a person's health.

I'm wondering how it will affect my comprehension, thinking process, actions, abilities etc. I'm gonna be smoking with multiple friends, so I don't want my genuine personality to slip out.
I was also wondering what to do when I'm high. Like, should I watch a show, or a particular type of show, listen to music, like what do I do.
Also wondering what being high on Weed feels like. Will it take my anxiety away and shit?

What should I expect, /adv/?
>>
make sure to try it analy
>>
>>18322561
Thanks
>>
I smoked for the first time with a couple of friends a while ago and have a few more times since. I enjoy it but it's not something I would like to do every day but I do like it.

Everyone's different but personally I found everything 10x funnier and would laugh a lot for no real reason. My emotions were slightly amplified and my balance was slightly affected. Everything seemed to be going slower and I felt like I had two pillows around my cheeks. You may throw up as some of my one of my other friends did (his first time too)
I find myself quite tired after smoking but in a chilled out kind of way.

Take short breaks if you cough a lot you don't want to throw up. Bring a drink. Don't drink alcohol beforehand or you'll throw up. With all that you should be good to go, it think it feels pretty good, with all that you should be good to go.
>>
It's an intoxicant. It's like being drunk but it feels much more pleasant, there's no nausea, there's a light tingle or fuzzy sensation as if you were wearing comfier clothes, everything is a bit funnier, more engaging and interesting, etc. Anxiety generally goes away but some people get paranoid, I expect due to their surroundings. If you've moved out on your own and you have nobody to worry about catching you, I doubt you'll have anxiety.

Don't make a habit of it.
t. made a habit of it
>>
>>18322666
>You may throw up as some of my one of my other friends did (his first time too)
Don't fucking hit it so damn hard. The only time this happens is when somebody tries to be a showoff.
>>
Be ready to be taken advantage of sexually.
>>
I envy you. Don't use it every day.
>>
>>18322677
Btw does weed make you horny or something. My friend told me he gets a boner everytime he smokes
>>
>>18322694
That's probably because he's thinking about chicks. I get no boners just from getting high.
>>
>>18322694
It doesnt make you horny on its own, but God I've had the best orgasms of my life on that shit. Masturbating feels like sex.
>>
>>18322712
What about sex? Does it feel better?
>>
For some people it will either help with anxiety or it might make it worse.

If you quit for a while then smoke pot again, it might make your anxiety worse, might not.

Just chill, watch tv or listen to music with a friend. Make sure to have something to drink since your mouth will most likely dry out. Might even get the munchies and want to eat something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.