[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Curious Drug

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1493836539675.jpg (92KB, 460x398px) Image search: [Google]
1493836539675.jpg
92KB, 460x398px
So I'm somewhat of a psychnaut and I'd like to experiment more with drugs such as acid, shrooms, molly, percs, ketamine and lean.
I'm fully aware that drugs are 'bad' but I always do my research before taking something I've never done before. I suppose what I need advice on is if I should go through with it? I feel like I'd be shamed and judged by my family and lover. I find it unfair I cannot do what I like based on how others will perceive. I need answers from open minded anons please.
I want to explore more self awareness and different planes of consciousness. Should I be sneaky and just not tell anyone? I'd rather not.
>>
>>18322506
>I want to do stupid stuff
>but I don't want to be judged for doing said stupid stuff

Life doesnt work that way, boy. Grow up.
>>
>>18322540
What do people mean when they say grow up?

It's the most idiotic expression I've ever seen.
>>
>>18322540
It seems that life seems to explicitly work this way.

People that do horrible things generally conceal what they've done. They have their fun, and they're then gone.

People always want to escape the judgment of others, and it doesn't matter how old they are.

"Grow up." These are words that come from a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18322540
no.

>>18322584
So I should be sneaky..? Like I said I'd rather not but I already know they're going to judge and or shame me. What they don't know won't hurt them right?
>>
>>18322588
You should only care about your own life.
If you've got goals in your brain that drugs are a detriment to, that's for you to decide.

People don't need to know what you do.

They don't really care unless they can denigrate you in-front of others so as to boost themselves. Just don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>18322596
I want my cake and to able to eat it too..
I do have goals and aspirations but I also have a morbid fascination with drugs. Sadly there's no one for me talk to about this or anywhere I can do my thing without being walked/spied on.
>>
OP you've been scared by our failure of a school system to think that LSD is bad.

It isn't, it is a unique and fascinating experience. Start low, 100mg, do it alone in a safe place.

MDMA is another to try. It has an interesting history and is completely safe in small doses and non addictive.

Ketamine has been found to help with assumptions m symptoms of depression, again, in small doses.

No need to be ashamed because of our stupid laws which I expect in 100 years will be repealed once people start realizing there are benefits to the drugs you mentioned.

You said you've done your research. You know you stay away from the harder shit.

Another one that is safe, non addictive and really insightful is 2bc.
>>
>>18322573
It basically boils down to: conform to your peers

They want you to join the sheeple
>>
File: 1471297373001.jpg (95KB, 427x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471297373001.jpg
95KB, 427x720px
Why do japs always depict weed as psychoactive instead of an intoxicant
>>
>>18322613
If you can't do drugs anywhere, you'll simply have to tell the people that you love, or you'll have to move out and become independent.

There's no two ways about it.
>>
You don't have to tell anyone if you live on your own. Living at a parents/relatives house is just disrespectful. Anyway

I used to experiment with drugs. I would research some personal stories on erowid. The good, the bad and neutral experiences. Good for you to see what your getting into. Always keep in mind what the consequences are after you have done drugs.
>>
>>18322629
No no, when I say bad I meant in a sarcastic way lol. I know they're only bad if you let it consume you, I have to keep my will power above all else. It's the experience I'm very interested in. I was just reading up on other people's experiences and needless to say I'm very jealous...I wish I had friends who I was close enough with would do MDMA and acid with me. Alas not even my lover cares for them and holds rather outdated and close minded ideals of drug use. I'd love to do molly with him..
I'd like to do 2bc and drugs related tot that. But as I said I have nowhere safe(where people won't pester, shame, judge, spy on me, something that has happened before, or just straight out call me a junkie) that I can do those things anymore..it's disheartening.
>>
>>18322506
Ok I hear you. You want to explore things that you have done research on. Wel if you have done enough research you know that all those are bad and the irreversible effects t will have on you and the risk of addiction etc. no one ever thinks they will be addicted yet most still become addicted weird how that works. Anyway you think it's your choice because it only affects you and that judgement of you is wrong because you're the only one getting hurt. But when you're on drugs hallucinating or disoriented etc. you are putting other people at risk with your actions under the influence including operating a vehicle or just everyday actions. Your family would judge because you expect them to help support you when you go off the deep end. When your mind is mush and you can't work, when you do something stupid like kill someone operating a car, when you overdose on something. But hey you wanted to experiment right? How important is it for you to try a few pills? A few pills doesn't seem like a big deal rigt. Im telling you rn those few pills can be the difference between life and death for you and others. Those pills can ruin your friends and families life. I'm sure everyone who took them thought they knew what they were doing, thought they could handle it. But so many were wrong. Don't be a dumbass thinking you're invincible because you sure as hell are not. You have been blessed with life don't waste it on some experimenting that could literally ruin everything before you even know what's going on. That's my rational.
>>
>>18322650
Funny I was just on there lol. I used to at my mother's house, but it's a monkey see money do kinda thing over there. I remember when my brother would get high on DXM and we just thought he was being retarded. Looking back on it that's how I must've looked when I did it. I tried doing it at my sister's house thinking I was safe. Nope, she played mind games on me and I'd never do anything like that around her ever again. EVER. Safest I've ever felt was in my room all alone. Which is..lonely. With all those feels you want to share them with others!
Unfortunatly I don't have my own place and even if I did I'd most likely have to room with someone, obvious choice would be my boyfriend. But like I said, he's not cool with drugs except weed and rarely cocaine. Funny right?
>>
>>18322667
Haha I wouldn't drive a car, if anything a trip sitter would be required if I wanted to go out and about like that. I appreciate the post nonetheless.
>>
>>18322673
My pleasure but remember under the influence of drugs you may lose your willpower to not operate heavy machinery
>>
stop taking drugs. one day a pill you take will be laced with an opioid, and you will either drop dead on the spot, OD and almost die, or get hooked for life.

Imagine a drug that rewires your brain into desiring only it. Imagine a drug that makes every activity except getting high, unfulfilling.

Do you really want to destroy your life forever, with such a drug? It will make life a living hell.
>>
>>18322660
You can quite safely do MDMA at a club. Not only will others be on it too, everyone will be too drunk to care.

Although I still recommend doing it alone first time to get used to the feeling. Ask you need is some music.
>>
>>18322668
yeah, that's a good reason to not do drugs in a families home. Also good to see that you can stop for a number of reasons. It's a learning process and will be throughout your life. Just be safe and be with people you can trust when you do drugs.
>>
Also in the same boat as OP minus the care for judgement or people who will judge. Still in the research phase though.

1. Any helpful links?

2. Know of anywhere i can reliably buy psychedelics without ending up with conpressed rat posion and BOMe?
>>
>>18322753

Most reliable way would be the Darknet, hands down. Might be a bit complicated to get things set up but I'm sure you can figure it out. Even if you live with relatives/roommates nobody will expect you're receiving a drug package in the mail.
>>
>>18322629
2bc - you mean 2CB

>>18322753
BOMe - you mean NBOMe 25/I 25/C
>>
>>18322701
You might be right, it might not even be worth pursuing.
>>
>>18322506
Lean is for posser faggots who want to be cool. Seriously, drinking fucking cough syrup for a high that was inveted for drug use by niggers in texas who couldn't get heroin or pills.
Percs are dumb

X is fun but more of a stimulant then a physcadelic

Acid and shrooms are fun but not what most people think they are.

I would go with 125-250ug of acid. Or half a eighth of shrooms (if gold caps) if not idc.
>>
>>18322506
>I feel like I'd be shamed and judged by my family and lover.
if it is just a hobby that you pursue responsibly, then there should be no issue. If your close ones are absolutely against drug use, then maybe you shouldn't involve them in your hobby. Some people just can't be convinced

that being said, I would suggest you should not take hallucinogens without at least one "babysitter" (sober person), preferably a friend, there to take care of you and curate your experience.

with mushrooms or acid, start out with small doses like what
>>18323028
says
This will help your familiarity with the experience and can help keep you from having a bad trip because they can be REALLY intense and VERY different experiences. Not necessarily the best experience, different people will react to them differently but they can be very, very interesting.
>>
>>18323058
I felt safer on acid by myself where as with shrooms it was a different story.

The first experience from acid was 500ug extra potent bloater i got for free, friend urged me to cut it in half, me being me "i don't need to do that, i can hang" there where many times where i didn't want to be high anymore, and many times it was the best felling ever. I fell with acid it's never a good/bad trip, but mixed feelings of both at times. When it got to extreme i ended up turning off all lights, sound, closed my eyes and sat in bed. During the peak waves i was felling trippy closed eyed visuals that i csn only compair too a lucid/uncontrollable dream for minutes at a time. Of course your not sleeping but the felling are great. I found acid with friends made it shitty, though, i am a INTP personality type so that could be the reason.

I personally don't like shrooms though, they have this uncomfortable bass feel that i didn't enjoy. Though, it's more common to have the good or bad trip then the LSD trip.

Either way, both are once every 6 months to a year type of drugs imho.
>>
Lets put it like this when your high on drugs you might think youre getting something beneficial but you really arent they wont hurt you unless you od but they arent going to do you anything good other than waste your money and time take this from someone whos done just about everything
>>
>I find it unfair I cannot do what I like based on how others will perceive
Well that's just entirely your fault for being so vulnerable. You care too much. Also anyone I know doesn't let their family or gf know they do drugs. Exception when you know your gf is cool with it.
>>
>>18322645
japs go to jail with life if they get caught with drugs

nobody there has ever actually smoked b4
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.