[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I go from here? I'm lost.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-05-16 14.14.33.jpg (280KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-16 14.14.33.jpg
280KB, 1080x1920px
Where do I go from here? I'm lost.
>>
no contact
>>
>>18321807
I don't think you can no contact someone that you messaged out of the blue. I'm seriously trying to meet someone but all these games are too difficult
>>
I was thinking "how about coffee instead?" Insert time and date
>>
Let me take you out for lunch/coffee/salad.
>>
so? go get a salad and bring it to her. wtf is your problem?
>>
>>18321803
holy shit OP you are concentrated cringe
>>
>>18321939
This. You're lucky she even gave a serious response

Next, say "ok, I'm outside your house. Whats your address"
>>
Honestly you'd be surprised how well most women respond to simply being honest and outright about your feelings versus roping them into a game to find out what they are.

What you said was very good. Just stay true to your word.
>>
update us op
>>
>>18321803
what the fuck is this shit. Why don't you offer to wipe her asshole with your tongue you fucking cuck. Don't degrade yourself for a girl that seems to be a 3/10 at best.
>>
Get the stuff for her to make nice salads all week. Lettuce, seeds, dried fruit, tiny oranges, kumatoes, etc.
>>
File: 1ADVGoGetTheBitch.jpg (54KB, 1170x236px) Image search: [Google]
1ADVGoGetTheBitch.jpg
54KB, 1170x236px
>>18322680
This. She responded well because you outright said you wanted her attention and think she's cute. Next you ask her where to meet, and bring a salad with you, then flirt a lot and fuck her brains out. Go get the bitch.
>>
You don't offer to get a girl something. That's not how it works
>>
>>18321977
How can you be outside someone's house whose address you do not know, hence you ask?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.