[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to have a girl like you back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0318.jpg (14KB, 205x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
14KB, 205x144px
I always wonder this. I don't think I have ever experienced the feeling of a woman actually liking you back and wanting to be around you.

I have been in many situations of unrequited feelings. So much that I wonder if I am human because I have never been lucky enough for a woman to say back to me "I like you"

Like right now, I am wondering if I should text the last woman I went out with 1 month ago again. I have texted her 4 times over the month and no response. Why do I get so unlucky?

I am 27 and just want to experience what others have been experiencing for years.
>>
>>18321704
I've only had 2 girlfriends in my life, and a few try to get with me before I turned them down. The thing is, none of them seemed to have their shit together, so it ended badly anyway. I honestly don't think it's worth dating until you figure out how to live mostly-happily alone, and then meet a girl who does too.
>>
>>18321704
it feels pretty good when a girl puts her head on your chest and rubs up next to you and says "i'm happy" i wont lie.
but it's really not worth all the bullshit you have to put up with to get to that point, not even close.
It's better if you don't have a girlfriend, or a woman that likes you in your life. They're just a money and time sink, and their feelings can change so fast.Some times even your feelings change.
At least that's my opinion on it.
>>
>>18321704
without writing a book here, women are incapable of love, they are very good at imitating it though. its just a biological thing. dont freak out about it.
>>
>>18321704
Don't be such a loser.
I'm quite introverted and I've always had at least one or two girls show interest in me without me even pursuing them.
>>
>>18321704

It feels like someone likes you idk what answers you are expecting here. I think you just wanted an excuse to vent.
>>
Its the best feeling in the world and its pure magic.

And then in the coming months and years itll degrade and shell take everything that you give her and run off to a different cock.

And yes, it hurts more than it originally felt good.
>>
It's nice, it's like drugs, and it's not really that big of a deal if you're emotionally happy and love yourself first.
>>
File: 20170510_210459.jpg (210KB, 856x856px) Image search: [Google]
20170510_210459.jpg
210KB, 856x856px
>>18321704
>>
Feels good. Feels like validation. Feels like comfort and fulfillment and success and happiness

Then the relationship ends for whatever reason. And you are left with a deep dark depressing void until the next bitch comes around. But this bitch has to make you feel the same way as the last bitch. If she doesn't, she is not the next bitch. This is pretty much what I live for now that I think about it. Always looking for that next bitch
>>
>>18321704
Really, really good. There's nothing like it.
Then, it ends, and it feels... like your insides have been ripped out. Everything left inside you gets all twisted up.

Well, there's really nothing like that either.
>>
File: Screenshot_3.png (493KB, 703x483px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.png
493KB, 703x483px
You feel completed. It's better than the feeling of closing all of those tabs on an assignment you've spent several days working on. It's better than getting that sip of water after a marathon. It feels better than finding a new phone on the side of the road.

You begin to feel warmth on the inside. You finally feel comfortable. At this point, it doesn't matter if you got assaulted at work, lost your wallet, or broke your arm. She's the reason why you're pushing through that shitty day, because you know, at the end, when you see her smiling face, it'll all be worth it.

Here she is, someone who actually cares about you.

Someone who will listen to your autistic rants, someone that you can go on trips with, act all lovey-dovey, share food, and the whole shebang. Someone that will not hesitate to rush to the hospital to see you at 3 am.

Several months, maybe even years go by, as the relationship deteriorates. Maybe she loses that thrill with you, who knows? You check her phone and see naughty messages between her and her co-worker. This is the end.

Your body goes into a withdrawal state. You no longer have the copious amounts of dopamine you once had. You don't shower anymore, you don't leave the house, maybe you gain some pounds, who knows. You check facebook and see that she's now in a relationship already. She's happy, why aren't you?

You fall into a depressive state, promising yourself that you'll never fall in love again.

And then you meet another one.
>>
>>18321704
As someone who's only been in one relationship anon, I can tell you I go through phases
>Disbelief
"This isn't real. Women don't like me."
>Overthinking
>Fear
Lots of fear if I don't reciprocate. If I don't, we move to
>Guilt and shame
(And maybe) >Acceptance
>>
>>18322083
following the same train of logic, wouldn't this be true for males too?
>>
>>18323105
Soul-crushing stuff, but so true. Why does the mainstream opinion seem to characterize women as the ones who love, and men as the ones who leave?
>>
>>18323545
Because women buy more media.
>>
bump, thread great so far.
>>
>>18323388
That's right

:(
>>
You know all that shit people say about loving yourself and not needing anyone's validation? Yeah it's all lies... well not really since lasting happiness does come from yourself but it really makes your day when you randomly recieve a message you didn't expect from a female.

Touching another body is also an experience that every normalfag takes for granted.

Also this might be just me but the first time in my life that that I took off a girl's underwear I had a brain orgasm, like this sudden realization that it was actually happening and then she laids back and open her legs and the knowledge that she wants you to put your penis inside her makes you feel weird... like the exact oposite of when you get rejected.

Honestly it's an amazing feeling, the greatest there is and fuck what normalfags say, I hope you get the chance to feel desired OP.
>>
It's whatever. Doesn't give you anything you need, not really important. No fulfillment because someone likes you back, someone just likes you and that's it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.