[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are 80% of women unfuckable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1492393497110.jpg (260KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1492393497110.jpg
260KB, 1920x1440px
Serious Question

I'm a 23 year old slightly above average male. I'm not a Chad, but I'm decent enough to pull girls if the opportunity comes. However, the opportunity rarely comes because everywhere is a fucking sausage fest for some reason. It's as if there's 2 guys for every woman, and the women you see are fucking fat or ugly. In no way are my standards high. Most women around me are literally fucking fat, pudgy, and hideous. If they pass the fat piece of shit test, they are either taken, come from a troubled background, dyke it up, or pull off some other kind of dealbreaker.

Where the fuck can I find decent, young women who aren't fat, hideous, or troubled? Do none exist anymore thanks to ((them))? Should I just go MGTOW?
>>
keep shopping around. the taken ones will get out of their relationships again most often, because they went into it too young. wait till around 25-26 and you'll see. then you need to be a very desireable catch.
>>
>>18321312
mate where the fuck do you live?

my problem is the opposite of yours. I pulled the pretty girls that all the guys want but they are out right disgusting and only seek to live of you like a parasite in more ways than obvious.

Ive no become completly burnt of and weary of your average pretty girl who thinks she is the most prettiest.

I have also learn low tier girls that you speak of are actually the most kindest and well adjusted ones but the looks are lacking.

I dont know man, maybe just build a good net of friends and community and see what comes naturally along the way?
>>
>>18321338
I live in Maryland.

I've lived around the DC Baltimore area. Montgomery County, Baltimore County, and around DC mostly.

I've seen some gorgeous 9/10s here and there, and I've seen some "low tier" 6/10s" that I wouldn't mind taking out. Now mind you, the 9/10s and 6/10s have been rated as such on /soc/. Most of what I see are fucking 4/10s. Pig trash garbage. Anything decent looking is either Asian or Black, and I'm not into either. I basically lump anything above a 6 as a 10/10 because of how bad things are (at least from my experience).

It could just be because I'm looking at the wrong fucking places. I go to UMBC, and when I look at college girls from other campuses I cry inside because this campus is full of fat ethnic cunts, dykes, and SJWs. Public isn't much better.
>>
>>18321362
Mind you the last girl I went out with was a 6/10, and I thought I finally found a fuckable girl. Then she went batshit insane. I knew she would've caused trouble by her dyed hair the first day I met her, but I thought to myself "maybe my standards are just too high". Seems like I literally can't drop my standards any lower without getting a knife in my gut or ending up with a literal hambeast.
>>
>>18321338
Another issue, most of these women are black, mexican, or asian. I don't want to date a black, mexican, or an asian. I'm not racist, I just don't want to marry a black, mexican, or an asian. I'd settle on a muslim, but unfortunately the ones here are the batshit insane kind and are usually darker/uglier than the standard middle easterner you see on TV. Nothing against people with dark complexion, I'd love to date a (standard) arab, I've even gone out with a really dark Indian. But God damn I don't get why hideous facial/physical morphology has to be associated with these people.

Now I consider myself "lucky" for meeting the 2 girls I "dated", considering the uglies everywhere. I know single chads here for fucks sake.
>>
>>18321375
When I mentioned "these people", I'm referring to the people around me, not the ethnic groups as a whole.

I've also met some pretty black girls, but they usually came from the south and left as quickly as they came. Most blacks around baltimore/dc look like fat retarded gorillas.
>>
>>18321312
same boat nigga, every girl who isn't fat is either taken or not into me.

I think you should never lose hope, but sometimes I see all these guys who look like shit and I wonder how they got a gf. Some times the gf is pretty other times she isn't. Basically I think we need to lower our standards, but always keep an eye out to upgrade. It's fucking depressing and it's the reason why I drink. I'm 25 and I know my dating life isn't over, but it still keeps me up at night. It hurts when th only women who seem interested in you are fat/ugly women.

What I can't get out of my head is the fact that I find any women I see who are 6/10 and above attractive, but it seems like only 4/10 and below are attracted to me. This inconsistency is disconcerning to me and I don't understand it.
>>
>Why are the good ones taken?

Because they're the good ones. It's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
>>18321388
>>18321382
You guys are missing what I'm saying.

The "good ones" that are taken are 5/10s.
>>
Because men don't want women to sleep around. That's why it's hard for (normal) men to sleep around.
>>
File: 1489621271236.jpg (57KB, 515x285px) Image search: [Google]
1489621271236.jpg
57KB, 515x285px
>>18321381
At least you have the Mexican and Asian mix, the outer suburbs of New York City seem to be predominantly white and onblack with a huge influx of Dominicans recently, taking over the clothing style, music, and general feel of everything. They help promote the ghetto lifestyle and you have a whole bunch of white people who either pretend to be "gangsta" or completely segregate themselves away from that style, causing these huge rifts between cultures in what is supposed to be a "melting pot".

I'd love for some nice Mexican or Asian partner but even they get grabbed up stupid quick here because everyone's this thirsty as drought sex fiend that needs to keep fucking and having casual sex or else their social circle would crumble.

I know what's meant with the huge amount of fat/ ugly chicks; they tend to be the only ones left for simple interaction and what's worse is they play the "bisexual/ lesbian" card and are already all up their own ass and think they're sexy because one guy was desperate enough to fuck them.
>>
Women make up 51% of everyone on earth

What you're describing is literally all in your head. It's a made up excuse. Yes, you could probably get girls if you tried, most people can. But the problem is, you don't try, and you've concocted a scenario in which it's everyone else's fault. What's much more likely is that you fear rejection or failure, and avoiding situations where that is possible helps shelter your ego.

I'm speaking from experience, so
>>
>>18321547
Posted too quickly, I took it that you were looking to fuck random girls.

As for a relationship, it's absolutely possible that there's just fewer women in your area, more obesity, people get married younger etc. But besides that your best bet is going to places where women gather. Eg if you are in college and have the opportunity to do a minor (or whatever it's called, following courses outside of your own education field), go for something that attracts lots of girls like psychology. Join a dancing class or reading circle. Go to the female dominated areas more than the mainstream things.
>>
>>18321312
All humans are ugly, no exceptions
t. Cat
>>
>>18321338
>I pulled the pretty girls that all the guys want but they are out right disgusting
so theyre not pretty?
>>
File: 1389315079312.png (100KB, 785x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1389315079312.png
100KB, 785x1212px
>>
>>18321633
could've replaced "reddit" with "the internet".
>>
>>18321621
No. The common complaint is that 80% of chicks can pull guys or even naturally attract them with no effort needed whatsoever; whereas guys need to constantly make an effort, even if they're good looking, just to get attention. Not to mention they get treated badly if they don't plaster "all women with respect" when it surely doesn't apply the other way around.

There's this expectation now for guys to any girl a shot, even if they're abhorrent to you.
>>
>>18321621
I meant I internally. they have devoloped mentall issues or maybe they had them all along.

the last one I dated just couldnt get ovet the fact that I found her sister attractive as another human being and mind you it had nothing to do with the girl being her sister but the simple fact that she kept thinking that she couldnt measure up to her sister in my eyes.

and the simple fact that they are all uncomplished as human beings, I mean am not saying have the five figure job and the car with the house etc etc

but be your own person, even if only a person who is working on themselves. but nothing they.

she literally plans on going from one BF to another, i think.
mates, I would say to sit this one out and just work on yourselves and place yourselves in a community that you are passionate about, the girls will come running but then thats only half the struggle. you will need to discern the good ones and the bad ones after. and thats not easy.
>>
>>18321633
>tfw reading what I just posted to remind myself
>realize it's just deep level manipulation

This gut feeling of mine won't diminish
Oh the emptiness of talking
>>
>>18321312

Because you aren't good enough for the 20% who aren't ugly. They have their pick of top tier guys and it's highly likely you're nowhere near top tier.

My advice would be to stick to your level of attractiveness and be more realistic.
>>
>>18321644
>stick to your level of attractiveness

give up with this advice.

>try to find someone you can love, but you don't really care about and end up hurting everyone more

Just put a chokehold on the person. At least you're more direct about your bitterness and hopelessness.

You don't need people OP.

If I don't need people, you don't either. Give up.
>>
>>18321641
and externally, I see.
>>
You must be English too, I feel your pain. It's depressing going abroad and seeing pretty, feminine women.
>>
File: 1357373953570.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1357373953570.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>>18321375
>won't date Asian
>will date Muslim
>>
>>18321658
muslim is more exciting
>>
>>18321312

And... 80% of men are fuckable? That's just stupid cuz you know that's not fucking true lol
>>
>>18321663
Being blown up is exciting but that doesn't mean... oh
>>
>>18321658
>most muslims are Asian
>muslim is not a race
>blew your stupid dome piece
>>
>>18321679
He never implied that in any way. Why is this board so retarded?
>>
>>18321679
What percentage of guys, would you say, are unfuckable?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.