[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i overreacting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Cq5GL1wXgAEJ6VU.jpg (14KB, 592x558px) Image search: [Google]
Cq5GL1wXgAEJ6VU.jpg
14KB, 592x558px
I have a happy relationship with my boyfriend for 4 moths now. (Actually today is the 4th month anniversary.) I feel like I have know him for years and we get along perfect. I have never thought that I would think anything serious with anyone at all, and it seems ridiculous to me how much we are in love. And whenever I think about these topics, just like reading my mind he tells me the exact things that is passing through my mind at that moment. TL DR; everything is perfect for now.

However, yesterday I got really sick. I have pattern of getting UTIs and I don't want to bother you with cumbersome details but basically i feel cold and in pain all the time and have an urgent feeling to go to the bathroom.

Btw, my bf stays with me at my dorm at weekdays, since campus is far away from the city, where he actually lives. And yesterday we were in the library together when I got sick. I went back to my (sort of our) room. And I know that he had to work and I should totally should be able to take care of myself but he didn't even stop by my room to check upon me and showed up at 6 am from library. Then today he was playing with a lighter to burn some excess fibery strands (sorry for my shitty English) from my socks and all of a sudden my socks burned into flames. He panicked, and stopped the flames and it totally didn't happen as dramatic as it sounds, I was not hurt at all, I didn't even feel warm. Then when I was joking around telling him that he set me on fire, he told me I was exaggerating in a really serious way, which was totally weird. And he is usually the type of guy who runs around to help his friends and always really concerned about people and their condition so I don't understand why he doesn't care about my illness at all or he thinks it is normal to set someone on fire.

SO TL DR2; my boyfriend is an attentive nice guy, who always cares for his friend and family, but totally ignores my illness and didn't even apologize for setting me on fire
>>
I've never heard of someone burning loose string while someone's wearing the fucking clothes. What.

As for your illness, if he knows you get sick fairly often, it's probably something he's just adjusted to. He can't always dote on you if you're getting sick so often that it's something you had to explain to us.

The only advice I have is to take your fucking socks off next time he's burning loose strings. And maybe invest in a pair of scissors.
>>
>>18321307
Stop. Bitching.

You should be sucking his cock just for putting up with your bullshit.
>>
Improve communication (particularly about this, since its upsetting you) and consider incorporating fire into your sex life
>>
also LOL XD RANDUM

what if I just lit you on fire? wouldn't that be so r a n d o m......
>>
>>18321307
Why do you need to question him so hard for shit so trivial. Just ask why he didn't pay you a visit, just shut the fuck up about the fire thing when it didn't even hurt
>>
>>18321392
>stfu about the fire thing if it didn't even hurt
haha spoken like a true psychopath.
>>
>>18321307
Jesus Christ the way you wrote this post gives me a fucking headache. It's not your use of English, it's your formatting.

Summarize or greentext it please.
>>
>>18321409
yeah I tldr'd too, not even on purpose
>>
Okay first off your bf is a human being, meaning he isn't perfect. Neither are you but it's perfectly okay. You both need to get used to each other's quirks now that the honeymoon phase is over.

Good luck, have fun.
>>
>>18321307
I don't know. That's weird behavior. Ask him about it.

Tell hm you want someone there when you don't feel well.
>>
Lmaoing @ these basic bitches
>>
>>18321307
>He panicked, and stopped the flames and it totally didn't happen as dramatic as it sounds, I was not hurt at all, I didn't even feel warm.
Then why the fuck do you think he needs to apologise for it? He told you you were exaggerating because you were, and he feels guilty. You sound like a lot of work. When I opened this thread and saw >>18321343 before reading the OP I thought it was just generic troll shit, but that guy's totally right. If I was your bf I wouldn't have put the fire out.
>>
>>18321469
youre clearly not anybody's bf
>>
>>18321307
Sorry to disappoint but he ain't all that nice or attentive. And he doesn't care for you. Time to drop him
>>
>>18321478
Well my last gf did die in a fire but I don't see what relevance that has here.
>>
>>18321503
Oh no im an underage user. I fall for shit like that. I feel bad for what I said now
>>
>>18321307
You have UTIs and you probably piss yourself at night, and your bf likes to light things on fire.

You're one cute psychopathic couple.
>>
>>18321532
cat in the microwave lel XDDDDD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.