[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian friend wants a baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Been in love with my best friend since college. She happens to be a lesbian. We are 26 now. She's in serious relationship, I am still single. The relationship she has with the girl is so strong that they decided to have a baby. Yesterday, my friend asked her if I'd want to give her a baby.

She is someone who I'd wish to start a family, the only girl I'd wish to have a baby with but I just don't know about this. She told me to take all the time to contemplate this I need. I don't know how it will be like, having a baby with someone you love but not being able to stay for a father figure.

What to do.
>>
I personally wouldn't get involved. If she really wants to be pregnant there are facilities for that and depending on where you live it could complicate your lives. I've heard of women coming after "donors" for child support, plus who knows how it will affect your friendship. I assume they want you to have sex with her?
>>
>>18321257
This is the answer OP. There are dozens of official channels for this. Paperwork exists to free you from responsibility of shit like being subpoenad for child support 10 years down the line.

If you DO want to do it for some reason, and want to be involved, ask to be an uncle figure, there shouldn't be any issues with that. You won't be a father, but if you want to be a father, you have to be a father, and not a donor.
>>
>fuck her
>she finds out she's not so lesbian
>still loves her gf and pussy tho
>start a threeway relationship
>eventually have a threesome with them
>profit

Protip: have a vasectomy and fuck your crush forever
>>
Lesbians are not capable of raising well-adjusted children.
>>
>>18321248
If I was in your position I would do it. It would be so cool having a kid with someone without any of the responsibility.

Also, you should ask to be the kids "uncle", that way you can still be apart of his life without being explicitly his parent.
>>
>>18321248
go for it, man.
just make sure you won't pay for the child
>>
>>18321371
The problem is that, as the other anon said above, if he just gets her pregnant without going through the official channels, there is absolutely no way to make sure of that.
>>
>>18321378
but why wouldn't she go throught those channels out of her own good will?
she just wants a kid, she has a wife (so enough of cash probably) and a total stranger would force her to do it anyway.
>>
>>18321248
If you are interested then do it. Get a contract drawn up so as to officially delineate your relationship to the child.

Don't have sex with her if you do it though. That'll fuck you up emotionally.

It won't be like you imagine. The wife will be there and it will be clinical if you do have sex with her.
>>
>>18321248
fucking kek

even when lesbians they can't deny their biology
>>
>>18321248
Tell her genetic failures like her don't deserve a baby. Tell her to adopt so she can at least be somewhat useful to society.
>>
>>18321248

Why don't you just tell her what you've always thought? There's a chance you can be in a polymer relationship with the 2 women. You should give this a shot so you can report back here telling us how you're living the dream
>>
>>18321271
ah that is the life.
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58KB, 618x412px
>>18321451
Something like this happened in Indiana, US.

- Guy gets lesbian pregnant
- "Contract" absolves father of responsibility
- Lesbian couple breaks up
- Mother sues father for support
- Judge threw out contract "in interests of child"
- Man now pays 50% of his salary to woman

If you make a baby with this woman, they will have a tax-free paycheck for 18 years. Your paycheck.
>>
>>18321558
considering the lesbo knows OP lusts after her this sounds like a solid plan :)
>>
Just be honest and tell her you have feelings for her and would want to try being poly, otherwise no baby. Just, you know, don't use the baby as a bargaining chip.

Best case scenario: you get a threeway relationship and get to be the daddy with two mommies.
Worst case: She says no and you say you understand but given your feelings towards her you can't just give her a baby and leave it that so please look somewhere else.

It doesn't sound like a bad thing to pull the trigger on IMO. At the very least you won't have to bottle up your feelings anymore either way.
>>
no fucktard
you don't owe her a kid
stop being a moron
>>
>>18321248

No. This is a bad idea.

You ALREADY have muddled feelings about this, adding MORE comcplocations to this is just asking for trouble. And even worse you'd be involving an innocent child.

Look man you need to get over her and realize, she's fucking gay.

I say this as a dude whose best friend is also a lesbian, and has hung around many gay people. Has been FWBs with his best friend, had it result in mixed feelings on her part, and has shut those down specifically because he already knew her better than she did herself at the time (At the time, she was getting pretty fucked in the head because she was in a car accident that should have killed her, she'd just broken up with her girlfriend and lost all her friends besides me, and had moved back in with her mom til she could fully walk again and was having to feel awkward of the fact that her mom always tried to pretend she wasn't gay despite the fact that she came out more than half a decade prior. So when she dumped on me and asked if we could give it a shit, I pretty quickly figured out what she was desperate for wasn't something with me, but for something "Normal" in the shitstorm that was her life--but I also knew she'd never be happy that way)

If you can't sort yourself to understand her nature and move on, moreover if you can't sort yourself out to accept that, she is not interested in your romantically, this a FUCKING TERRIBLE IDEA that will only result in Jerry Springer levels of drama.
>>
>>18322493
A bit too long-winded but this
>>
Without getting too deep into the problem of your feelings for this woman guaranteeing that this will end in the end or your friendship;

How will you feel when they raise your son to be the prom queen?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.