[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I crazy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: sad-cat-is-very-sad.png (309KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat-is-very-sad.png
309KB, 600x700px
Hey anons, I'm writing this here since I don't know where else I could get advice...
I've been in a relationship for about a year now, and it's been a nice, he was always really affectionate etc...Since a few days he started seeing some girl, theyve been meeting every day since saturday. I'm not the jealous type and thought nothing of it at the beginning, always wished them a fun time but almost the whole time I had a really weird feeling, I feel nauseous every time he speaks about her and can't stop crying when I'm on my own.. He told me she has a bf but I accidentally saw her facebook page while he was looking at his phone, and she already has a profile picture with him in it.They text every day too alot. Should I worry about something like this? I trust my boyfriend but I know how women are.. (she is really pretty too) I just feel like this is making me sick, my heart races constantly, cant eat and my palms sweat. Dont know what to do, if I'm going crazy or if it's normal to do that after like 4meetings..
>>
Good old fashioned paranoia. You don't trust your boyfriend, or you don't trust the girl.

talk to your boyfriend and ask him to not spend any time with her because you don't like them being so close. He can either respect your wishes and all is well, or say no and you know that something's up.
simple as that. 99% of the time in situations like this, it's your paranoia messing with you, though. Losing sleep over it is some mental gymnastics though, you literally have no control over it until you take some, why are you crying?
>>
>>18321189
As a matter of fact, I wouldn't stop seeing a friend just because my partner wants me to. Friendship is something special, just like romantic relationships are something special. Neither should be broken up because someone else tells you to.
Though I do agree that OP should talk to her bf.

>>18321170
Just tell him how you feel and why you're feeling that way. That alone might help you overcome your feelings.
Can't tell you if it's normal after just four meetings, but maybe they just clicked. I get that it sounds intimidating, but it most likely is just in your head.
>>
Friendship, out of the blue, between two heterosexual persons of different gender doesn't exist, and I know there are plenty of actual mentally ill people that believe it's possible, or they're too stupid to know otherwise, but there you have it.
>>
>>18321302
it does exist but it takes exceptional people
>>
Oh helllllll no. She has a profile pic with him, heres something up. Fuck that.
And hanging our every day? Texting constantly? Plus your gut is telling you something. The fucker is cheating. 100%
>>
>>18321189
>>18321280
>>18321302
>>18321603
I've talked to him already, he always says he wouldn't hurt me but I don't know if I should trust myself or him/her. I was cheated on in my first relationship and that made me extremely sad but that was over 3 years ago, maybe I'm subconsciously reliving this, it's so confusing..
Otherwise I'm not and have never been a controlling person, I do want him to have good friends..
He also said it's slowly starting to irritate him that he has to explain something like that.
>>
You know the old saying: fuck Chad, win stupid prizes.
>>
Dont doubt yourself. If he cares and theres really nothing going on, he shouldnt have a problem explaining. Especially if he knows youve been cheated on before and youre just having a little trust issues.
Keep in mind most girls wouldnt be even close to as cool as youre being about the whole thing.
I personally, having been around the block, see major red flags and problems with this. Especially the fact that she has a profile pic with him in it and theres no proof she has a bf.
I would request a double date with her and her bf and just tell your guy that you just want to meet her so you can feel more comfortable with it all and just pay real fucking close attention to how they act with eachother
>>
find a way to follow him, maybe?
>>
>>18321683
he told me she took down her facebook account because some other guy messaged her about it. bf got really uncalm because everyone was "whining" because of a picture and because I cant be happy for him that he found people he likes.. Now I feel ultra bad for feeling bad, I hate myself so much.. would be ready to throw the relationship away if it means getting rid of this feeling ;-;
>>
>>18321866
I dunno man i feel like hes a gaslighter
>>
>>18321170
> I'm not the jealous type and thought nothing of it at the beginning.

>I feel nauseous every time he speaks about her and can't stop crying when I'm on my own.

So you don't like to feel jealous, just fucking talk to him and stop feeling this way.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.