[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Step-sis being a bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 20170503_054551.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_054551.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Why does my little step sister want me to constantly look at good looking Youtubers/Viners whatever bullshit 14 year olds follow these days on social media?

From time to time she'll come to me and be like "You gotta watch this random Youtuber's video", when I tell her I'm not interested in this shit, she responds with "Well just look at the guy then, he's 19 and looks older than you."

This shit frustrates me because she's not doing this because she thinks I might be gay (she knows for a fact I'm not) but there is something else in play.

Also my step-sister is very pretty, while I barely scratch the "average" zone, and her constant need to want to force me to see some handsome dudes is very irritating.

What is her subconsciousness trying to tell me?
>>
Maybe she's just trying to find some common ground so it's not like a stranger is living in her house with her. Youtubers/vine/twitter celebrities and all that dumb shit is just the replacement for TV shows, magazines, and radio broadcasts.
>>
File: sister ruins brothers life.png (51KB, 1005x629px) Image search: [Google]
sister ruins brothers life.png
51KB, 1005x629px
Could've been worse, anon.
>>
>>18321132
for fucks sake

she just discovers her sexuality and informs you about her interests in men.
Because she doesn't know what to do with her arousal and all those thoughts

are you really too retarded to see it?
>>
>>18321142
He is. I'm surprised how all of those horny rapey virgins out here haven't come out of their holes yet and told him to fuck her.
>>
>>18321141
kek
especially the number of upvotes
>>
>>18321141
that father is such a fucking cuckold, trusting a female

hope he gets divorced, falsely sentenced for rape and milked for every single penny tbx
>>
>>18321141
I just woke up and now I'm FUCKING PISSED.
>>
>>18321167
uve seen nothing
>>
>>18321141
>>18321167
The first time I saw that screencap my vision went red too, but fortunately there is virtually no chance that story is true. Like ... no fucking chance. Obviously it depends on jurisdiction, I don't even know what country that guy lives in, but at least in western first-world nations they don't just hand out arrest warrants for accused rapists like candy. There's generally an evidence-gathering process (including interviews with the accuser/victim) BEFORE they even decide whether they're going to make an arrest (for something like this, I mean, not in general). That's to say nothing of the process they undergo before they decide whether or not to charge somebody (which he says they did - "the charges were dismissed"). If his stepsis was gonna crack at all, realistically, she'd have cracked at some point during that process.

Further, the whole post is filled with minor irregularities. Like the fact that hhis son would have been held in jail, not "prison" - most people might not know the difference, but people whose relatives have been held pending bail for weeks are more likely to - and his description of the whole bail process is pretty sketchy. Further further, the entire post is pitched at just the right level of vagueness to make people feel like they've been given lots of specific details even though it contains almost nothing specific at all. Further further further, the whole situation is PERFECTLY crafted to trigger huge numbers of people on sites like reddit and 4chan - fake rape allegation, the girl is automatically believed despite the total lack of evidence, guy's life is ruined forever ...

I'm not saying fake rape allegations don't happen, of course they do, but this one specific instance, I'd be ASTONISHED if it was anything other than a mound of bullshit some dude made up hoping it would go viral on reddit.

There's also the fact that probably 30%-40% of TIFU posts are horseshit to begin with.
>>
File: cdc.jpg (45KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
cdc.jpg
45KB, 546x366px
>>18321132
Rape her.
That'll teach her a lesson
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.