[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis envy anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2528.jpg (161KB, 750x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2528.jpg
161KB, 750x625px
How to be aggressive and short tempered ? There's no way it's predetermined and permanent. There's no way some men are just meant to be shitty outside of his control. Personally i'm fine being patient and peaceful but after this thread, i'm really considering into being alpha and aggressive and short tempered.
>>
that guy got cucked hard deh-soo
>>
File: IMG_2530.jpg (157KB, 1148x462px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2530.jpg
157KB, 1148x462px
>>18320973
There must be a way
>>
>>18320973
People are the sum of their experiences. People who are aggressive and short-tempered are that way for a reason; they follow the example of someone else, they've been through some shit and are perpetually mad about it, they grew up in an environment where being that way was necessary, etc.

It's worth noting that being alpha and being aggressive and short-tempered are different things. You can be both, either, or neither. There are a lot of betas who are aggressive and short-tempered specifically because of how they've been fucked over by women, and it doesn't always make them more alpha.

Just b urself :)
>>
>>18320995
>Just b urself :)

Shittiest bait. There's bad trait, there's good trait. Both are not predetermined. There's no way we're born sinful and determined to be sinful forever, right ? There has to be a way to learn to be a douchebag that is aggressive and always up for a fight.

My dad is that kind of person but i grew up being scared and intimidated by him. And i'm now the most patient man ever, it's fucking disgusting. I wish i can be a lot more short tempered and douchebag and extroverted. This makes me impossible to find woman. Or to make them loyal to me

>>18320984
If i was the guy i would murder him. I would show her who's the badass. If being a douchebag and fighter makes women wet, imagine being a heartless murderer or rapist
>>
>>18320973
Being alpha has nothing to do with being short tempered and aggressive. There are plenty of angry betas that want to fight people to try to cover up how beta they are. Being alpha has to do with asserting dominance. If you're really alpha, you can do that without actually having to resort to fighting. Sometimes it's inevitable, and you have to fuck someone up to them in their place. But if you can't put an average guy in his place with just a look, you'll never be truly alpha.
>>
>>18321002
The reason it's impossible for you to find women is because you're an edgy 12 year old you fucking autist.
>>
>>18321002
Being patient has nothing to do with it. It's about not taking shit and letting people walk all over you. There's a difference.

And the fact you think there's some trick to being aggressive is pathetic. You just make the fucking choice to not let people walk over you and don't back down.
>>
>>18321010
So which one is gonna get the women wet, the fighting beta or the patient alpha ? I fucking hate life
>>
File: chad cant rape.jpg (43KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
chad cant rape.jpg
43KB, 500x800px
>>18321002
>imagine being a heartless murderer or rapist

already been done lad
>>
File: wymyn literally like killers.jpg (1MB, 1478x6221px) Image search: [Google]
wymyn literally like killers.jpg
1MB, 1478x6221px
>>
>>18321020
>You just make the fucking choice to not let people walk over you and don't back down.

What if i can't tell ? What if i just don't mind ? Should i force myself to act angry and loud ? I can't be myself if i had a gf, i should be 'in character', the badass character, the aggressive loudass motherfucker, right ? Women can't be loyal if i'm not a loud douchebag.
>>
>>18321032
Like, how?
>>
>>18321025
The alpha. Always the alpha. An angry beta is still just going to dry up a pussy, because it just comes off as pathetic.
>>
>>18321028
This literally gave me chills man holy fuck.
>>
>>18321010
>>18321025
>>18321087
Let's just get a few things str8 over here. Alpha means hot and Beta means not hot.
>>
>>18321032
You establish boundaries, and don't let people violate them.

Women can't be loyal because you don't know how to draw a line in the sand and not let people cross it. Your volume has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>18321092
Fuck off. Alpha means what the fuck I say it means.
>>
>>18321101
Trying to sound tough on catalonian tea tasting forums does not make you desirable to the female gender.
>>
>>18321106
I know. I just am desirable to the female gender. Your memes hold no power here.
>>
>>18321111
post pics loverboii
>>
>>18321097
How to develop feelings of being not okay with people violating it ? I always avoid conflict and i'm too comfortable being it.
>>
>>18321118
You don't develop feelings, you just do it. There's very little conflict involved with that.
>>
>>18321113
Of what? Me, or the girls I fuck?
>>
>>18321136
you
>>
The issue with all of this is aggression is a one-way street. Should you be passive, people will see you as weak and unwilling to fight for what you want and vice-versa. If you're naturally silent and calm but you finally burst from annoyance or something, you're now labelled the "crazy one" who might snap, but the people who are constantly abrasive and put their hands on people are "normal". Complete opposite if you go from aggressive to passive as well; you must have such an incredible fortitude to suppress your anger. Nothing like what passive people do every day in the midst of blundering idiots.

And this is what people call "passive aggressive", in case you actually call the shit out and don't stand in front of the fan when it hits.
>>
>>18320973
Watch Jordan Peterson videos on embracing the shadow self.

Trust me.
>>
>>18321139
>If you're naturally silent and calm but you finally burst from annoyance or something, you're now labelled the "crazy one" who might snap

That's better than being seen as pathetic inferior beta faggot. I'd rather have people scared of me
>>
File: 1492873502174.jpg (106KB, 976x740px) Image search: [Google]
1492873502174.jpg
106KB, 976x740px
>>18321187
It's not fear, it's skepticism. Getting labelled as "that guy" who people then try talking softly to is the worst. Especially in a work environment.

A lot of people on advice need to do research into the difference between high and low self-monitors.
>>
>>18320973

Fake as fuck.

>had to go to the hospital
>after, the guy apologized went back to apartment etc.

How did the guy talk to her after they left the concert to go to a hospital? Much less go to his apartment?

"Oh he gave her his number or vice versa and they talked when the concert was done" When would this supposed number exchange have taken place? Any woman thats worth a damn would be busy making sure her boyfriend is okay after some fucking psychopath literally out of nowhere goes apeshit on them. Speaking of which, that makes no sense either, whose first reaction is to beat the shit out of someone who nudged them, other than a shit human being anyways? Or maybe he did more than nudge them and he handled the situation poorly and was a fucking idiot and actually started the shit, in which case he's just shit anyways.

So, either all the humans involved in this scenario are just shit people who you wouldn't ever want to be involved with to begin with, in which case who gives a shit, OR, the more likely answer, its fake as fuck and was written to prey on the insecurities of the types of people who go on 4chan because some pathetic kid wanted to get a rise out of people.

As for the rest of the images, the types of people I picture being in these situations to begin with are all trailer trash, IE: not quality people, the guys or the girls.

Ya'll are insecure, and idiots.
>>
>>18321139
>the people who are constantly abrasive and put their hands on people are "normal"

I mean, I guess it's one thing if you live in the ghetto. But in most of the civilized world that behavior isn't considered normal.
>>
>>18321278
The civilised world has become a ghetto. Maybe just all cities. Probably just all cities.
>>
>>18320973
You know it's sad when the overall quality of /adv/ is worse than /r9k/. I don't think it's ever been this bad. Anyways OP, you're talking to the wind. The people here won't give you the advice you need and it doesn't help that you're asking the wrong questions.
>>
>>18320973
>>18320984
>>18320985
sounds like the other guys are just better looking
because if you are a balding manlet
no amount of temper and aggression could get females wett
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.