[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP ME OUT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
Legal /b/ros help me when karma didn't
>be me
>propose to be
>so happy fast forward 3 months
>go on vacation to Gatlinburg,Th
>find dream job of horse stable
>decide me and fiancee will
>move to Gatlinburg
>spend year there
>all bills inher name but I pay
>literally pay all bills for two years
>rent,power,internet
>Gatlinburg wildfire
>house burns down
>sad but gonna get 6k from
>dollywood foundation does relief fund for anyone that lost house in fire
>6k over 6 months 1k $a month
>fuck yeah help me get on feet and get me and girl a new home
>all checks go in girls name because lease in her name
>figure everything cool with that since
Fiance
>fiancee takes off and give me nothing of money
>figure fuck it and cry then get over it
>fastforward to end of the checks
>still 0$given to me out of 6i
>find out last check was for extra 5k $
>so now total is 11k $ and I've been given nothing
Do you guys think is gave a solid case in suing her if I can show that she had 0 income for two years there ? I also plan to go to a lawyer tomorrow but since it's 3am you tards will have to do
TL;DR : fiancee takes 11k from gov. Relieve in house fire and gives working husband 0 and I want to sue
>>
>>18320557
I'm not sure exactly what we can do for you, Anon. You're going to talk to a professional who has dealt with cases like this before and knows the ins and outs of it. We're not that. Talk to that guy. And don't ever leave everything in your girl's name you fucking moron.
>>
You are so many levels of stupid and deserve everything that has happened to you.
>>
You're probably just fucked on that and a lawyer would cost nearly that much and I guaranteed win. I mean you still have a job right? Just go pay the bills elsewhere. Consider this an 11k life lesson.
>>
I need help:
>26 years old
>Has a wife
>Soon a boy
>I want to name him Clu but I'm afraid that when he will be at school kids will taunt him.
>Also,wife wants to name him Jeffrey(And I don't like it).
>Help please.
>>
>>18321702
Anon,Jeffrey is a shitty name but Clu on the other hand is a badass name.Nowadays there is no problem naming your kid as you want,many people name them after Star Wars characters and other stuff.Clu is a good name,I'm sure thwt your son will be proud to have such a name.
>>
>>18321702
The only joke I can imagine on the name clue is them saying stuff like "I have no CLU XD"
>>
>>18321732
Ok that's funny.When I was a kid,kids at my school were making jokes about my name,Christian.
>>
>>18321702
Your kid is gonna be Cluless if you give him that name, at least Jeffrey is a normal name
>>
>>18321702
CLU isn't a name from Tron Legacy? The villain? C.L.U.?
>>
>>18321702
I named my kid Kylo Ren,there is no problem.
>>
>>18321763
>Kylo Ren
Really?
>>
>>18321702
Your kid is gonna be a dictator with that name.Clu,that's a dictator name.
>>
>>18321702
>Clu
Your kid is gonna have no CLU! Hahahaha.
>>
>>18321785
This is not funny.
>>
>>18321702
I named my kid Atomic Beam and he...hates me...
I would choose Jeffrey.
>>
>>18321702
My kid is called Meg,but not from Megan(it's from Megatron)...She actually likes the name,the good thing is that she is also called Carina.
>>
>>18321702
Are you sure that he is a boy? Maybe he is a she?
>>
>>18321750
I don't want to name my kid Jeffrey,that's a nerd name. My son will be like me,strong,smart,handsome.I will teach him how to repair a bike,we will play football,I will teach him Karate,how to fight,etc. He won't have a nerd name.
Just imagine me saying : "Jeffrey! Is time to learn how to repair a bike!" It sounds so bad.
Now imagine me saying: "Clu,come and help me to repair this bike!" it sounds badass,right?
>>
>>18321823
Sorry man,but you have a problem. Btw,how is your wife?
>>
>>18321833
>Btw,how is your wife?
Do you want me to found were do you live and kick your ass? Trust me,you will never like women again after that.
>>
>>18321848
Ok man,ok.
>>
>>18321702
Why do people come with shitty names like this?
Clu,Kylo Ren,Rey,etc. Why??
>>
>>18321901
Because Amurica!
>>
>>18321796
meg carina? carina meg?
I don't get this meme you dip.
>>
>>18321908
It's Carina Meg Smith. Yeah,now I understand on how dumb I was.
>>
>>18321702
>Clu
Really? That's all what ypu got. I'm sure you have no Clu.
>>
>>18321796
Megatron Carina? Really?

>>18321702
What's your family name?
>>
>>18321923
Evans. My name is Christian Evans and I want to name my kid Clu Evans. Imagine Jeffrey Evans!
>>
>>18321935
Actually,Clu Evans sounds pretty cool.
Nice name ,Christian Evans.
>>
>>18321935
Nice name. Clu Evans sounds good to me.
>>
>>18321935
Jeffrey Evans sounds like shit. But Clu too. Why not somethin like Dan,Finn or Kevin? Why Clu?
>>
>>18321983
>Why Clu
I like Tron,my wife likes Tron too but she is thinks that the kid needs a "normal" name.
>>
Why would you pay for a women while she does nothing? She fucked you over for a measly 11 thousand! That's cold as fuck. Sounds like she was using you for your money bro.
>>
Well i hope you learn from this. I know of poeple that got fucked over worse than this. Call it a life lesson and move on. You were a lazy shit in your relationship OP and you never kept track of anything. If ya girls name was on all the papers for the money you have no rights to shit. You 2 arent even married so again you have no rights to shit. Dont bother with a lawyer they will just charge you more money and take advantage while your upset.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.