[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bf ignoring for videogames

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0293.png (909KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0293.png
909KB, 750x1334px
My boyfriend has been ignoring me progressively the past few weeks to play videogames with my brother. I've never had this issue with a guy, since I myself am an avid player, so I'm really confused. He doesn't want to play anything with me, and constantly cuts our dates short to go play with him, or doesn't even want to see me so he can play some games. I'm really confused as to the angry feelings it's giving me because I've never had this experience. What do?
>>
>bf plays vidya
Dump him and find a grown ass man.
>>
tell him hes ignoring you a bit too much
your brother is probably way more fun to play with, unfortunately
>>
You are his and your brother's beard. When they say video games they mean man on man oral sex.
>>
>>18320472
Talk to him up front about your concerns. He might snap back and be cool again.

If he slips back to uncool afterward, then dump him. He's not interested and you'd have given him one more chance then he'd deserve.
>>
He's trying to ingratiate himself with your family so he can get their blessing to propose to you
>>
>>18320472
Decide for yourself if you want to stay with somebody whose top priorities are
>games
>your brother
and you are somewhere in back. I bet that even after you break up with him, hr will still continue visiting your bro and play games with him. Sorry, apparently your own brother is more interesting than you. Break up.

Also
>bros before hoes
>>
>>18320472

That sucks Have you tried talking to them both about it?
>>
Bang your brother
>>
>>18320472
He's clearly cheating on you with your brother.
>>
>>18320472
>>18320683
this, your bf is gay
>>
>>18320472
get good at games or fuck him properly
>>
>>18320857

This. Women suck at video games. Don't want a loser to bring me down.
>>
>>18320869
>Women suck at video games.
They literally suck at everything compared to men.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.