[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 7760915_orig.jpg (28KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
7760915_orig.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
A few months ago I got to know this super nice girl. I realized pretty quickly that she was and still is heavily into me. She texted me every day, still does. I tried to cut off contact with her a few times, in hopes she would realize that I don't see her that way. I just liked her as a friend but eventually I started to see her differently too. So I asked her out. I was excited to see her again
After not having seen her for 3 months, we went for a 2 hour long walk last Friday. It was nice. But it completely crushed me when I saw her again because she gained a whole lot of weight. We have so much in common, she is so nice, I like her a lot. She asked me if we want to cook together at her place some time and I was like yeah sure sounds fun. But now I am scared because I know she probably expects something more but my romantic attraction for her isn't there anymore. At this point she's just a friend for me again. I can't see myself getting physical with her. And I feel so bad for it. Am I a bad shallow person? I really don't want to hurt her feelings. I thought going through with it anyway out of pity for her, but I am not sure if I can. What the fuck am I supposed to do?
>>
>>18320408

It's not your fault. You like her as a person, as a friend. That's certain. And you're not attracted to heavier girls, that's normal and not necessarily a bad thing. Just treat her like a normal friend and don't give off vibes like you're going to reciprocate romantically. Friendzone that chubs!
>>
More input would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>18320408
>Am I a bad shallow person?
No
>What the fuck am I supposed to do?
Tell her you don't find her sexually attractive. Might be painful but it's the only thing you really can do.

Calm down. Life goes on whatever you do. Do whatever seems best at the moment and things work themselfs out.
>>
just tell her you only see her as a friend. It is the truth. Obviously you're a tiny bit shallow since it primarily a surface change but not really because being overweight is kind of a character flaw as well if we are being honest.
>>
>>18320408
What do you think will hurt her feelings more, you telling her that you're no longer attracted to her (even despite the weight gain, it's been three months, that's long enough for feelings to change) or you fucking her when you don't want to, leading her on, and her later finding out you only did it out of pity, or worse perceiving your later lack of interest to mean you only used her for sex?
>>
>>18320575
I would never use her. I was hoping maybe my feelings come back when we make out... I want to give her chance maybe? I am confused... I like her.
>>
File: 1473600264658.jpg (1MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
1473600264658.jpg
1MB, 4000x2667px
>>18320408
This is a perfect opportunity OP. Cajole her into losing weight and take the opportunity to work on your manipulation. Fat girls tend to be the easiest types of women to manipulate because they're already incredibly insecure and the thought of someone they're interested in liking them too is relatively rare. Dangle the threat of abandonment in front of her and slowly change her habits. This can be done either by coaxing her with positive reinforcement or through negativity and a barrage of insults when she does something that makes her gain weight. You get the girl you liked back and she gets back her old body, its a win-win.
>>
>>18320603
Whether you would never use her doesn't matter, it's whether she'll feel like you did later on and how much this will hurt her. Just be honest and up-front about it, you used to like her, three months later things changed. If you want to give her a chance then give her a chance, but don't go just fucking people to be polite you autist.
>>
>>18320603
To add on that: during our walk in the park there were moments of silence between us but it wasn't awkward silence. We even talked about it how nice it is to be with someone you're comfortable with be silent and just enjoy the moment. It was special.
>>
>>18320408
Anon, you are human, physical attraction can't be ignored. Not wanting to be with a fat girl is not a character flaw. Accept yourself. It doesn't mean you're a bad person and it doesn't mean she is either.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.