[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm stuck.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2116.jpg (168KB, 440x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2116.jpg
168KB, 440x606px
A week ago my boyfriend and I went on a semi break. I just needed time to get my thoughts together. He was cool with it, understood and said I could take me time.
We live together and we were still very affectionate and intimate.
2 days ago he all of a sudden asks if we're on a real break or like what were we. I asked why and he was wondering if it was ok to flirt. Then he confessed that he flirted with my best friend and told her that he liked her/was attracted to her.
This might not seem like a big deal but for years I've always had suspicions and this isn't the first time we've fought about her.
They would literally message eachother everyday even when he was with me.
I just don't know if I should give him a second chance.
This goes against everything he's ever stood for.
I don't trust him anymore.
>>
>>18320207

That's stupid. He obviously likes your friend. Why would you stay around someone who's keeping you in second place OR keeping you around to touch your friend. Leave this guy, there are plenty of better ones. Ones who are funny, caring, better looking, loyal. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>18320207
>I don't trust him anymore.
you said it yourself. End it
>>
>>18320207
I mean you said you wanted a break away from the relationship, so you can't be mad at him for putting you on hold and flirting with other girls really.

Though you can be mad at him flirting with your best friend especially if its been a problem in the past. Also something that you havent mentioned but should be addressed is your best friend. For years shes been messaging him? Sounds like you have a shitty BF and BFF.

If this is a total breach in your trust and you don't think that your boyfriend can ever build that trust back up again then you should heavily consider breaking up. Trust is probably the most important aspect of any relationship but especially romantic relationships. And when that is not there it is impossible for that relationship to be maintained and thrive.
>>
Friends did an entire season on this. You were on a break.
>>
>>18320215
I mean he was all of those things. He really was perfect. But then this happened. And I know he absolutely regrets it and wants to be better for me. But I feel like it's going to be so hard to forget about this.
Also, he's trying to say the feelings were fake. Like he's convinced he felt that way because she was helping him and giving him advice to get back with me. Even though we were never really broken up.
>>
>>18320221
I did say that but we both knew it wasn't serious. We were still affectionate and hanging out and everything.
I've also cut all ties with my friend and so has he.
The trust is definitely gone and I feel like I could give him a second chance but I'm just so angry and sad that he would do this to me. Every time I look at him I'm reminded of it. It hurts so much.
>>
>>18320366
Forgive him.

And next time, instead of asking for a break, ask him for a massage while you take a nap.

If you plan on being together for the rest of your lives, let me tell you, you can't take a break from a baby crying not letting you both sleep, a break from your jobs to support a family, a break from cooking for 3 or more mouths, a break from chores, etc. If you feel suffocated, ask for a massage, take a nap, listen to music, drive to a quiet place together, or go shopping. But you gotta understand, that even though what he did was wrong, what you did was essentially make the person who loves you feel like he suffocates you. That makes a person feel disliked, unwanted, inadequate, ugly. It's not a good feel. Just ask him for a massage, a hug, less socializing, more tv time, something to help you feel distracted if you get where I'm coming from.
>>
>>18320366
>I did say that but we both knew it wasn't serious.

No, you both did not know this. You may have known this because you decided to make the "break" but i PROMISE he did not understand what you meant, and he was DEFINITELY never on the same page as you.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. He didnt cheat on you, abuse you, or treat you badly in any way that you didnt ask for yourself.
>>
>>18320207
>semi break
Meh. You go on semi break only when both or you lack the balls to do normal version of break up.

This
>>18320216
Just break up for real.
>>
>>18320207
lol, you deserved that. What do you think you took a "break" from? being friendly? clearly not since you hung out. You took a break from being mutually exclusive, that's the whole point. That means you're both free to bang anyone you want, no exceptions. Next time instead of taking a "break", just be realistic and say you want some time to think about what you want.
>>
He was probably trying to make you jealous unless she has bigger breast
>>
>>18320357
top kek
you retarded whores eat up all the shit some muppet chad say

he will bang your best friend, i am 1000% sure of this, if he still hasnt
>>
>>18320207
>I just needed time to get my thoughts together.
It doesn't sound like he was clingy. Women say this shit when the guy is too clingy or when they just wanna suck some side dick.

you got BTFO
>>
>>18320617
Agree with anon. WTF is this? Are you 12? Handle you relationships like adults or don't have adult relationships.
>>
>>18320207
There is no such thing as a "semi break". You are either in a relationship, or you aren't. This is what you asked for.

And why the fuck should you not trust him? Because he finds someone else attractive?
>>
>>18320216
To be fair, he confessed and consulted. What do you think trust is based on?

>Actions
Wrong.

>Sincerity and honesty
Learn how to have conversations based on this, and stupid ideas such as 'needing time' becomes non-existent.

You started this yourself, now pull your socks up and talk to your man, instead of anonymous strangers on a somewhere something board
>>
>>18320207
I love it when women try to manipulate a guy and he blows up their plan.
>>
>>18320207
>I took a break from my boyfriend
>he sought solace somewhere else
>it's his fault he did that.

No. It's you and the rest of your weird modern trash Ilk who think things like "we should take a break because I need space" is acceptable.

You're in a relationship it's not amateur hour, if you're committed commit if not then you shouldn't be in one anyway. Taking a break during a relationship is a toxic ideology that kills love. The sooner women stop believing in that meme the better their lives will be.
>>
>>18320207
This is probably bait (anything involving a "break" usually is) but I'll assume it's real.

>A week ago my boyfriend and I went on a semi break. I just needed time to get my thoughts together. He was cool with it, understood and said I could take me time.
If you're not free to flirt/hook up with other people, then it's not a break, full fucking stop. The second YOU asked for a break, you voluntarily gave up ALL YOUR RIGHTS to dictate his behavior.

You literally asked for this. He did nothing wrong.
>>
Please break up with him. My gf lost trust in me after we tried having a polyamorous relationship and the other girl and still stayed. The relationship has been misery and a waste of time ever since and by ever since i mean 5 years ago.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.