[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think a girl likes me, unsure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2636.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.png
1MB, 1136x640px
So there's a girl at my school who I've gone to school with for a couple years now. She used to talk to me very little but this year she's talked to me a lot more and done just strange things. First she'll do things almost weekly that seem like excuses to touch me. (Ex. Touching my arm and asking if her hands are cold, telling me to feel how soft her hair is, etc.). Also I went to this wrestling match thing (teacher is coach and we got extra credit for going) and she sat between me and a friend (F), she was almost leaning on me and was in a picture we took to show our teacher we went. On top of all that though, sometimes she'll ignore me or be rude to me for seemingly no reason. Any help, I'm terrible with people.

Also forgot to mention she's a pretty quiet girl, so that might be a reason for something? (Idfk)
>>
>>18319322
Pretty inconclusive info.

>touching my arm and asking if her hands are cold
>inb4 she's asking so she knows to warm up so she doesn't give chad a cold handjob

>telling me to feel how soft her hair is
validation-seeking

>took a picture with you and a female friend to show teacher you went
literally what it means

Does she interact the same way with other guys?
>>
I don't think she does? She doesn't talk to most people...
>>
>>18319455
How long has this touching thing been going on for?
>>
Ask or go with her somewhere thats succluded like a lake or beach see how she acts if she's really touch feely ask. If she's not into you she probably won't go I. The first place
>>
Atleast a couple months? I think around January
>>
If she likes you she will prob watch you and you would have had a few of those awk look in each others eyes look away things. Also she would smile a lot and laugh a lot
>>
Sometimes I think I see her looking at me, but I could also be making that up since I think she likes me
>>
>>18319484
>SUCCluded
lol..

>>18319485
You're wasting time, this has been going on for way too long. A normal chick would lose interest in less than a month, but since you say she's shy..

>>18319492
I like these ideas. Have you two been left alone by yourselves, OP? How did she act? SUCCluding her and talking to her would really help.
>>
A SUCCluded area sounds fun... and I don't really see her outside of school and school related stuff. Never been just us two...
>>
>>18319510
OP YOU SOUND LIKE UR NOT GONNA DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT
>>
Yeah... I'm a little bitch
>>
>>18319322
You're overthinking it

Even if she's shy, she'll have more overt signals than those if she's really into you
>>
U got nothing to lose nigga
>>
This definitely needed its own thread.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.