[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i make female friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mz6ncf2bK91r8sc3ro1_500.jpg (84KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz6ncf2bK91r8sc3ro1_500.jpg
84KB, 500x667px
>f/23
>work from home in the family company
>all high school friends moved away and got boyfriends/husbands
>i work and play videogames, travel sometimes
>zero friends

how do i make female friends? ive always wanted a solid group of female friends i can just be real with
>>
>>18319241
>i can just be real with
What does that mean?
>>
>>18319241
oh also if theres any other girls in this situation, hmu
;_; im chill i promise
>>
>>18319248
idk its a play on words for being close with, i guess?
>>
>>18319241
>got boyfriends/husbands
Why dont you also get boyfriend op?
>>
>>18319261

just got out of a long relationship, im just doin me for now,
>>
>>18319241
Get some hobby that forces you to go outside more and be around people. Generally try to leave your basement more often. Traveling is tricky for it unless you do some longer term backpacking.

Also why the fuck do they have to be female? Sure, it lowers the chance for them to be orbiters or only interested in pussy but it's way too limiting.
>>
>>18319241
>female friends i can just be real with
Kinda think this does not exist, OP.
>>
Same situation as you OP, only Im a guy with a gf, not a girl.

I get along better with girls, but God forbid I just want to be friends.
>>
>>18319265
Girls do girls friends by gossip. Do you even gossip op?
>with who
Facebook? Omegle? Beats me. We are all alone at our homes posting pepe memes.

Or you can try some hobby. For me online games works good, but you have to pick some games with servers so you see the same players eacj day so it is easier to banter them into friendship.
>>
>>18319271
because female + female friendships are extremely satisfying in terms of support, understanding each other and hobbies.

imagine you were just friends with girls, you never knew a another dude, you'd hunger for a guy to be friends with after a while to relate too, etc
>>
>>18319284
No need to imagine it, all of my close friends are female. 90% of the dudes I know are nowhere near friends material to relate with. Just because they have a dick too doesn't mean they can support/understand me better or have similar hobbies.

It's pretty similar for my bestie too but with guys, she has no close female friends but it was never a problem for her. And she's a super qt feminine chick and not some tomboy or anything.
>>
>>18319249
i'm a girl (male)

interested? i-i'm not a pervert or anything, i s-swear
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.