[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you kiss?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_m47v5fv1bp1rvs1mmo1_400.gif (975KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m47v5fv1bp1rvs1mmo1_400.gif
975KB, 352x288px
Kissless handholdless virgin here. Started going on dates, but girls eventually lose interest in me, and I'm starting to suspect that it's because I'm too timid and never make a move or initiate intimacy.

On my way to another first date, and my goal is to make myself kiss her this time. But how the fuck do you even do that?

Do you just press lips together? Do you have to pucker or anything? Is your mouth supposed to be tightly closed, or slightly open? I don't think I'll bother with tongue/frenching for my first time, I'll just take baby steps.
>>
>do you just press lips together?
no.
>do you have to pucker or anything?
Yes kind of
> tightly closed, or slightly open?
Slightly open

It comes much more natural than you think, boy. And I never noticed how difficult is to explain how to kiss til now.
Usually it's the tongue that messes things up, so you should be fine.
>>
>>18319100
Ignore this fucker. Do not pucker it's the bigges wtf to anyone ever. What is she your mom? Don't ever pucker your lips in a kiss you weird fuck
>>
I have a papule just beneath my bottom lip that really hurts when pressed. What if she hits it when we kiss and I recoil in pain?
>>
>>18318930
Congratulations on going on dates anon!
Now that you realize it is possible, start behaving like male and try something to give them feelings you find them attractive (or to get into their panties).

Dont ask /adv/ how to kiss. Ask the girl you date.
>you are so beautiful, i would like to kiss you, but i am so nervous. Can you help me?
You have other options like hand holding, trying to touch her hands, smile like retard, look at her eyes for as long as possible and asking them if you can walk them home.

See what femanon told about subject. It doesnt excatly help, but girls :-)
>>18318802

>>18319174
Stop overthinking problems. If anything, you can ask her to teach you how to kiss.

Buy condoms.
>>
>>18319190
This is actually pretty good advice. I think a lot of people could jump on it saying that it's beta shit and will freak a girl or make her think less of you by being so honest, but it is probably adorable enough to get you a kiss. As long as you're realistic about your goals and you're taking this step by step (which it looks like you're doing) then you can come out of the date having achieved something.

As others have said, I think you will find that it comes naturally, the hardest part is just having the courage to move your face toward her. Once your lips are touching you'll find that you can just follow her movements and it'll just fit together as you both naturally "occupy the space" with your mouths.

Good luck OP
>>
File: war-and-peas-oh-professor.jpg (210KB, 700x783px) Image search: [Google]
war-and-peas-oh-professor.jpg
210KB, 700x783px
Field report

I chickened out again. There was a time that was probably the right time to do it. We were on the train, she took a stick of gum and offered me one. Then she was applying lip gloss and was like "haha I'm such a girl… gotta make sure my lip gloss is on point."

I contemplated replying with "let's try that lip gloss out" and going in for it, but then I psyched myself out thinking "do I really want us to be the folks kissing on public transit? Those people are so gross."

At the end of the date, I hugged her and kissed her on the cheek, but I kinda hit her face with my face and was like "sorry, that was awkward." She was like "that's okay!"

She seems really down to go out again, but they always seem like that. I think it's only later when they reflect on the dates and probably start comparing me to other men in their heads and realizing that I'm not dominant enough that they start to lose interest and start ghosting. They seem to dig me on the actual dates.

Oh well, I have another first date tomorrow. Gonna try to lip-kiss that one.
>>
>>18319136
>ignore this fucker, do not pucker

lel

But seriously, there is a little bit of a pucker going on. It's not the extreme cheek-kissing your grandma pucker, but you do purse your lips a bit
>>
>>18319828
You've got it right. You have to move your lips a little, but it's not actually puckered.
>>
>>18319760
>khv
>goes on a date every day
How young are you? If you're under 20, you could probably just tell them you've never kissed a girl. If they're into you, you could end up with a romantic and memorable first kiss instead of an awkward misfire.

To your OP, match your lips to hers, mouths slightly open. Move facial muscles/jaw slowly and gently to stimulate your lips against hers. If you've played a wind instrument, it's a similar motion/feeling to changing your embouchure.

I've gotten pretty good reviews so far.
>>
>>18320054
>How young are you? If you're under 20, you could probably just tell them you've never kissed a girl.

I'm 22. Didn't go on my first date until less than a year ago. Now I'm trying to catch up and become a normie. It's difficult to do when you're so behind in the game, though.

Thanks for the kissing tips
>>
How do I prepare her for the kiss so that she knows it's coming and we don't end up awkwardly hitting faces?
>>
>>18321629
what I did was licking her neck
>>
>>18321629
You just do it slower. Move in slow enough for her to twig wtf you're doing and then there's no surprises and it's all joyously mutual
>>
>>18320054
>I've gotten pretty good reviews so far.
Me too.
I actually lied to my first girl about having any other girls before her and when I asked about how my kissing was, she got a bit jealous.
It's more about the right feeling than anything, OP, don't think too much about it.
>>
>>18321648
Also don't sweat it about the public transport thing, I think you made the right call. Some girls aren't comfortable with PDA stuff either.

Are you near any large parks that aren't too crowded? One of my favourite date ideas is to go buy some nice food from a supermarket or street food (a nice example would be like free-serve salad boxes you can fill up and take away) then go to a park and find a good spot to sit down. It's great for conversation, you can fuck around with the grass with your hands when you get nervous, plus you're probably sitting opposite so it's pretty good for kissing too.
>>
You do it, fail miserably and try again until you get it right. Embarrassment is not the end all be all tragedy deserving of nothing but suicide.

/thread
>>
>>18318930
We were all once like you, anon. Now, before you dismiss me, let me share with you that I was probably like you for a lot longer than a lot of the people that will respond.

You basically put your lips together and suck her face. Do this gently at first. Don't jam your tongue in her mouth. I made this mistake, but my gf was very forgiving and gave me feedback. You can slip a little tongue once you're comfortable and see if she's receptive. The key is to take everything slowly until you're both comfortable with each other.
>>
Dont overthink it, let human instinct take over and you should do fine
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.