[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow 18 year olds on here, how much sex are you having? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0021.png (77KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.png
77KB, 640x1136px
Fellow 18 year olds on here, how much sex are you having?

I'm paranoid that I'm going to end up living a sad life with no sex and I have no idea what's normal at this age
>>
0. Never even held a hand. In fact I can't even remember the last time I spoke to a girl my age outside of work.
Also 4chan probably isn't the best place to find an accurate representation of 18 year olds lol.
>>
Im a 18 year old female, first time I had sex was last year. 17 is the most common age to have sex around my fellow teens but I have known a hand full of guys who didn't have sex untill they where in college or stuff like that and they where 22/21 at the time. Seriously, there is no rush. And if you are afraid you end up dying as a virgin, theres always a thing called hookers lol
>>
>>18318697
you would be surprised by what kind of people are on this site (speaking from a decent looking girl who isnt autistic in social enviroment)
>>
>>18318687
18 male, I've had the chance, but idk, I'm just not motivated atm
>>
>>18318697
Obligatory
>>18293702
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>18318706
>Im a 18 year old female
>>
>>18318725
as a girl, i can tell that everything they say on that post is correct. just fucking get over yourself and approach a girl.
>>
>>18318732
pepe is dead
>>
>>18318736
Since you are rare female, tell me two things so i can improve and release guide.

1) what are obvious differences when girls are seeking boys to date. As to what does typical milenial girl do on order to find bf. Where are they, how do they look like and are there any symptoms to tell they are single?

2)dudes have serious troubles in showing sexual attracrion towards girls. How does your ideal bf show it to you on first few dates? How should he act so you dont ghost him / friendzone him?

Thanks for your time.
>>
File: 1494454662727.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1494454662727.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>18318736
>get over yourself and approach a girl
but she'll be wierded out and run away.
>>
I'm 22 and a virgin, if you want my advice get the fuck off 4chan, nothing can help you here, I've hardly browsed in the last year and so much has changed
>>
>>18318706
I lost it at 17 too, but that was almost a year ago when I wasn't as stressed out about exams than I am now. I'm male so it's kind of a constant urge for me. I just need more.

>>18318719
ikr? Motivation is also lacking but idk if that's to do with just still living with parents, feeling slightly weirded out about talking to girls from school, or if I should be focusing on other things right now like schoolwork, etc. I also masturbate quite regularly and I have no idea know if that diminishes my motivation in any way. I guess i'll have to wait till uni to see what changes
>>
>>18318772
your fault for being a freak

>>18318697
>Also 4chan probably isn't the best place to find an accurate representation of 18 year olds lol.

This

>>18318706
>17 is the most common age to have sex around my fellow teens but I have known a hand full of guys who didn't have sex untill they where in college or stuff like that and they where 22/21 at the time

This too. Teens fucking around like crazy is a meme in 4chan. Most people start their sex lifes way after 16.
>>
>>18318764
1) i feel your pain on this one. Milenial girls (at least from where im from) are pretty much impossible to tell wether they like you or not. Its all about the suble hints. Mosty its lauging at every little funny thing you say or do. Also, if a girl is into you, she will try to be near you as close as possibe but still tries to look ''uninterested'' because girls mostly want guys to take the first step.
2) And this leads me to your second question, if you do think a girl is into you, dont freak out. Do not, and I repeat, do not get all instant stalker or get freaked out and either abandon her or give her too much attention. It has to be sortoff "gracefull'' if that makes sense haha. Ideal for a guy is to be playfull mostly. Try to challenge her with sarcastic jokes. If you have collected enough courage to ask her out, you can do it bold and go to out to dinner. Going out to dinner is either a brake or make it. If you want to play it more safe, ask her to go with her to smaller occasions. For example, if you go to school with her, ask if she wants to go for a drink or make an excuse that you are searching for a gift and need her help.

Sorry going a bit off topic...

For a girl its real easy to ghost a guy, because guys usually try to be really nice in a girl and try to be very interested wich is a comforting zone for girls. To get out of this situation, ask her to go on a date. Not ask her to go to the movies as a friend or something. Ask her to go to dinner. These types of dates are a serious indication that he does not want to be just friends.

hopefully is this helpfull, goodluck and just ask if there is anything else you want to know!

(little info about me: in a relationship atm, but dated 2 other guys and had a few bedpartners)
>>
File: 1494454286147.jpg (32KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494454286147.jpg
32KB, 657x527px
>>18318794
>your fault for being a freak
I didn't choose this life.
>>
>>18318855
You actually did tho, you can sit behind your pc or get wasted in a bar and hit on the chicks
>>
>>18318687
18 year old guy here, had sex just last week, only really enjoy it if it is with someone i really like, and the emotional part of the deed is more important to me than the physical pleasure

sex isn't hard to get unless you're real fuckin ugly, just go to a party with people you dont know, get wasted and talk to all the girls. one of them is bound to want to fuck sooner or later
>>
>>18318904
Cant agree more with this guy, absolutely right
>>
>>18318904
Where do you live?

I'm from the UK and for some reason it just seems off the cards for to me to have sex at a party. Not that I don't want to, but... in my circles it just seems like the maximum that goes on at parties is making out and touching. When sex does happen it's all wrapped up in drama.

It's kind of a big deal to have sex at parties where I'm from. How different are things for you?
>>
>>18318904
Also getting wasted is hard for me because any amount of alcohol fucks up my skin (eczema)
>>
>>18318936
Scandinavia. its the same up here, except people really don't give a shit if people know. i mean sure all your friends are gonna be giving you shit for a couple of weeks afterwards but what does it matter? you got laid, they didnt.

if you keep worrying about "drama" and people knowing that you had sex you're never gonna get laid. everyone does it sooner or later anyways so why care if people know you're not completely retarded when it comes to girls?
>>18318948
i feel you dawg
>>
>>18318687
i haven't had sex since january because my new boyfriend (18) is painfully introverted and won't initiate anything and i don't want to initiate because i'm afraid he'll think i'm a slut
>>
File: IMG_1553.jpg (115KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1553.jpg
115KB, 500x500px
>>18318980
>sure all your friends are gonna be giving you shit for a couple of weeks
Hello Sweden

33yo Norwegian male here. First time I touched a vagina was at a party, two days before my 18th birthday, but in the basement of the family house we were at, so nobody knew. (But if they did, I wouldn't been given any shit. People might "care", but only because it's fun.) Lost my virginality three days later to the same girl, and we had sex about one hundred times in about seven months. I know this because I made a mark on my wall for each time. Like a twat.

Last time I fucked her was exactly one month before my 19th birthday, and then I didn't fuck anyone until I was 20 and seven months. The next girl I ended up spending five years with, and probably didn't have sex with more than 70 times, because she was a lesbian (now married.)

To sum up, I've fucked 15 women in 15 years, ten of which have been in the last less than three years. My main girl atm is 24 and wants to be dicked more than any other girl I've been with. And we have an open relationship, so as I'm writing this I'm waiting for a 22yo to decide whether to leave the party she's at and come over

>tl;dr
It gets easier the older you get (if you start having sex early enough)

>inb4 this happened to me, therefore it's universally true
It can be true, if you just learn how to game
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.