[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental disability in college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0188.png (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.png
3MB, 2048x1536px
I have severe brain damage and have amnesia I can still do school though I need aids for memory impairment so my worst enemy is tests and memorization if I explain this to my professor will I be allowed leeway notes/computer for test
>>
>>18318676
You either pass or fail.
Giving free degreed to retards and mentally impaired peoplr would be counter ptoductive.
>>
>>18318715
So I have too sue my doctors burn out mones and then commit suicide
>>
>>18318730
Ill bite since its a slow day. What would you due your doctors over?
>>
>>18318730
Yeah. Or realize there are a lot of jobs which doesnt require uni education and you can still live comfortably.

Google career test online and try multiple ones to see what you can do.
>>
>>18318738
*sue
>>
>>18318738
Brain damage
>>
>>18318676
>.18318676 [Reply]â–¶>>18318715
>I have severe brain damage and have amnesia I can still do school though

All schools are pretty much required to have a disabilities department where you can get a form which says you have special needs. All professors will sign it and then they are required to comply with whatever was on the form (like needs extra notes for test, needs extra time on test, etc.)
>>
>>18318755
Additionally, you could meet with them before enrolling if you have any questions.
>>
>>18318755
Ok
>>
>>18318751
If you had a fucked up operation, why have you not already sued?
>>
>>18318785
I have a brain disease for 2 years still fighting to get diagnosis and treatment
>>
>>18318799
Then, again, what are you going to sue your doctors over?

They didnt cause it.
>>
>>18318813
Medical malpractice refusal to do tests false diagnosis late diagnosis causing brain damage
>>
>>18318676
>will I be allowed leeway notes/computer for test
This is fucking unfair, everyone can pass tests with notes
>>
>>18318819
>Medical malpractice
Nice buzzword
>false diagnosis / late diagnosis
Not something you can sue over, doctors are legally protected from making mistakes

Good luck even making it to a court, let alone winning
>>
>>18318824
They still have too understand it and be able to do it though
>>
>>18318834
So the endurance pays for the damages
>>
>>18318840
You have to win for that
>>
>>18318854
We'll I have evidence of requests for testing for 2 years I have spent everyday of the past 2 years trying to get a diagnosis and my doctor failed
>>
>>18318870
And why did you not seek a different doctor? Why are you entitled to that specific man's labor?

Denying a paitent is not a crime, you fucked up
>>
>>18318878
I have seen many doctors my parents are limiting me
>>
>>18318893
Denying a patient is a crime if you misdiagnose them
>>
>>18318900
Do you actually have a law to back that up, or does it just sound illegal to you?

You go to a doctor, he diagnosis you to the best of his ability. Once you leave his office, he is not required to ever see you again.

If you think he was wrong, you get whats called a "second opinion".

Youre fucked, OP, unless you can prove he misdiagnosed you intentionally.

Do you even have documented proof of seeking a second opinion?
>>
>>18318910
Yes I have seen many many doctors who refused referrals to a neurologist and their false diagnosis intentional or not was medical malpractice that led to my brain damage I have explained this hundreds of times and I was still misdiagnosed leaving me disabled
>>
Youre delusional, Dude. Are you brain damaged?
>>
>>18318931
I told the doctors what I had hundreds of times and they failed definitely negligence
>>
>>18318945
>I told the doctors what I had hundreds of times
Holy kek, youre one of THOSE guys, my sides. Was this before or after the brain damage that you proffesionally diagnosed yourself?

Let me guess, you still dont have an official diagnosis. All of those doctors are wrong.
>>
>>18318967
One day 2 yrs ago I realized I had a brain disease after seeing a few doctors who didn't listen to me i realized I was going to get severe brain damage or preparing for the worst even death
>>
>>18318998
>I diagnosed myself
KEK

See a psychiatrist, not a neruologist
>>
you don't have brain damage, you're just stupid and crazy. that's why no doctor will tell you that you have brain damage: you don't
>>
>>18319012
I don't know what I have exactly but I have a new disability
>>
>>18319020
Oh, I know exactly what you have:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis
>>
>>18319049
And you have
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
>>
>Pretending to have a brain disease you dont have
>Repeatedly told by medical proffesionals that you dont have a brain disease
>Even thinks you can sue the doctors for disagreeing with you

>Someone calls you out for the mental illness that fits all of these symptoms

>"No, youre stupid!"

Kek, keep going, this is comedy gold
>>
>>18318819

I think you should if you feel fucked over by your doctor's neglect. It's also causing you a lot of stress at your college
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.