[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: you say something you like about yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1488505544639.jpg (38KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1488505544639.jpg
38KB, 960x717px
Im tired of seeing so much negativity on this shit board.

It could be anything from what you physically - personality trait that you like about yourself.
>>
>>18318352
I have the beginnings of being well read.
>>
>>18318357

I dont know what that really means but thats cool dude
>>
>>18318352

I like myself the way I am and I like the plans for improvement I have. Frankly, I have zero reasons to complain.
>>
I am a skilled actor.
>>
>>18318352
I'm better than Chris Chan
>>
I'm thinking a lot.
>>
>>18318357
how far into the western canon are you? you're probably the dude who posts peterson vids, too.
>>
>>18318452
Inking too or just thinking?
>>
>>18318352
i'm pretty funny i guess... i joined a stand up comedy club recently and i've had much success... there's not a lot of girls in it which makes it even cooler
>>
>>18318352
I don't know if it's optimism or ignorance, but I like how patient I am with my current situation. Waiting for emails and letters so that I can get my life going again, but it's uncertain how long I need to wait.
>>
File: spartan woman.jpg (46KB, 310x612px) Image search: [Google]
spartan woman.jpg
46KB, 310x612px
I am quite knowledgeable on several subjects (psychology, politics, biology, geo-economics, history etc.). Other than that I speak Dutch, English, and German. I can read and translate ancient Greek and Latin.
>>
File: 20170516_040503.jpg (891KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170516_040503.jpg
891KB, 2048x1152px
>>18318454
Nah that's another guy.

Literature wise, I'm kind of over the ones that get filed in the "classics" section, if that's what you're asking. Looking through it at the local bookshop we had a whole bunch of swift, twain, dickens &c. at my house that I'd already read quite early.

Focusing on softer cogsci in my non-fiction atm, while bouncing around lit and SF for pleasure.

Kind of have too many non fiction books of note sitting around waiting to be read, but some of them have been tackled. History reading's ticking up too.

But yeah it is only the beginnings. Not there yet.
>>
I am a very patient human being I guess
>>
>>18318489
>I can read and translate ancient Greek and Latin.
Do you think it could be self-taught? I've always been interested in those languages and their history but didn't know where/how to start.
>>
I'm funny, considerate, kind and good company
>>
>>18318494
I like your SF section
>>
>>18318555
Sad thing is, moving in a rental market is murder on a book collection.

I'd have a bookcase and a half of SF alone if I hadn't had to cull, but, still have the top shelf at least.
>>
i think i am strong, both physically and mentally/emotionally
>>
>>18318545
Probably yeah. I'd recommend getting the same books you would need if you'd take a class in either of them. It will contain texts to translate, with each being more difficult than the last one, and a list of new vocab for every text. It will also slowly introduce more intricate grammar.
Personally I learned more from the books I had to get, than the actual lectures. I cannot recommend books to you, because the ones I got are in Dutch (Vivat Roma! as an example).
>>
>>18318545
To add on to that, YouTube has gotten so big, I bet there are enough videos nowadays out there which can help you with learning ancient languages. If you do need some form of lectures.
Latin grammar can get difficult btw, so use tricks. Like memorizing sum es est sumus estis sunt to the rhythm of the macarena.
>>
File: reagan.jpg (20KB, 474x305px) Image search: [Google]
reagan.jpg
20KB, 474x305px
>>18318352
> physically - personality trait that you like about yourself.
At least I'm not a nigger.

> Inb4 >>> /pol/
>>
I know a good amount of history, judging by the last few days I seem to be good at flirting, I know how to dress well for an occasion, and when I'm up to it, I can be fun to talk to.
>>
I'm a skilled musician and writer. I have a really attractive face, even if sometimes I don't believe so.
>>
I have a nice face and I have a likeable personality.
>>
Failure after failure, I still have the will to improve, and I think it's starting to pay off.
>>
I have only thought about killing myself five times today.
>>
>>18318352
I took engineering courses and look down on engineers :(
>>
I don't know, I'm tall. That isn't really something I like so much as just being nice I guess.

Nothing other than that though.
>>
>>18318456
just thinking
>>
I have central heterochromia which is neat..
>>
>>18318786
/thread
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.