[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What makes someone charismatic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: _20170515_200353.jpg (83KB, 946x943px) Image search: [Google]
_20170515_200353.jpg
83KB, 946x943px
What makes someone charismatic?
>>
>>18318312

Charisma. Which is a combination of confidence, posture, eloquence, intelligence, decent looks and manner of conduct.
>>
>>18318312
Being confident and easy-going
>>
>>18318312
for women being handsome.
For men being actually charismatic
>>
>>18318744
for women its not always being handsome. It helps, but not essential. Women prefer a more approchable guy over some goodlooking douche. You can come a long way with some good old confidence, humor and a sense of self dignidy.
>>
>>18318759
lol I think anon is saying women need to be good looking to have charisma, and men need to be actually charismatic.
>>
>>18318759
yeah sure lie to yourself, but if a dumb uncharismatic handsome man approaches you anything he does will look good in your eyes
>>
attitude and tact. know your audience and adapt. being able to talk shop with guys without coming off as a whiny bitch. being able to disagree with people with coming off brash and offensive. all the while adding your own personal flavor to your dialogue. when you can engage with and cultivate a shared understanding with people from many different cultures and walks of life. that's charisma.
>>
>>18318787
i cant argue that this isnt true, but OP's question was what makes someone charismatic. Also, a goodlooking guy might be good for one night but if you are trying to look for a more steady partner, it sure counts if you have some sort of brain
>>
>>18318775
oh sorry, never really looked at it that way. Is it valid tho? I think women can be very charismatic as well. A girl friend of mine isnt that goodlooking but as a great way with words around guys which usually leads with a fun night, if ya know what i mean
>>
>>18318793
preach
>>
File: 1492256630900.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1492256630900.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>18318812
LOL, do you realise most men just keep their gf even though they think they're brainless unfunny dumb cunts?
It's literal the same when a woman sees a handsome man, no matters what he does she loves him
>>
>>18318825
I do agree with this, but god forbid there is still hope in this universe
>>
>>18318814
If she puts out, most guys won't say no, especially if it's a bar or party scene.

But yes, generally the more attractive a girl is, the more they are likely to succeed in all things, not just sex. Conversely, a guy with shittons of cash or influence will succeed even if he looks like a chewed up gremlin (though if the guy is handsome too, he can basically rule the planet). It's the way society always worked
>>
>>18318836
I must say, this is pretty accurate. But a lot of people also know this is true and think that they dont have a chance at all, just because they dont have the looks. Even though good looks makes it easier in life, is isnt everything.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.