[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any others?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nn66kyDB771utz8yuo1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn66kyDB771utz8yuo1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
any other girls out there wish they were born men? i dont wanna transition to male. but i do wish i was born a guy.

>seen as weak and short
>literally 99.9% of all men, no matter height, are pretty much stronger than me
>being a guy so its easy; clothes are simple, hair cut cost, not expected to wear makeup by employer
>dont have to give birth
>girls automatically have prejudice before even knowing you (i am guilty of this too sometimes)

im so fucking depressed, i wish i was just one of the guys, every guy friend i meet either assumes im some "vapid roastie" or goes creepy and hits on me and makes it awkward.
>>
>>18318224

men tend to see it backward
>be a woman, dont need to work out ridiculously to be strong and compete with other men
>not many options for clothes, wear anythign remotely nice and other men will tear you to shreds
>do anything remotely interesting with your hair and people call you gay
>not able to wear make up to cover up ugly
>can't give birth, which means only option is impregnating a woman who could fuck you and the kid over in the long term

also
>girls automatically have prejudice before even knowing you

why is this supposed to be a good thing?

for the record you're not going to pass as a dude so being a trans dude isn't going to give oyu those things. you can already wear those simple clothes and will get less shit for it than a trans dude gets for just existing. being a trans dude won't in any way make you stronger. you'll save on hair cut costs, but end up paying for it as a social outcast. employers are more likely to hire a woman who wears no make up than a trans dude. you also DONT HAVE TO give birth even if oyu keep your vagina.
>>
You probably have no idea what it really is like to be a man, you just project your vision of what you see. Both sexes have upside and downside, you just need to accept your role in this world.
>>
>>18318224

Yes. I do competitive martial arts and no matter how good I get or how hard I train, I'll never be the best at what I do, simply because I was born in the physically weaker gender. It's incredibly frustrating.
>>
>>18318237
>girls automatically have prejudice before even knowing you

">why is this supposed to be a good thing?"

ITS NOT, its another reason why i hate being female
>>
>>18318246

i thought u meant women have prejudice against you for being a man... cuz they do
>>
I'd never want to be a girl desu.

Being too nice by just being polite, shitty guys will like you because they took the kindness the wrong way so you gotta be mean and then they'll call you a whore.

Getting old then being unwanted, that sucks.

If anything, I'd probably want to be born as an ugly girl.
>>
>>18318242
i feel you, i used to think i was pretty strong and then one day me and my boyfriend were play fighting and he pinned me down and opened my legs to tickle my tummy, it was incredibly humbling, I literally had no control and my bf at the time wasn't even "strong" compared to others.

Idk i just get sad thinking about it
>>
>>18318252
why does this sound hot to me?
>>
>>18318257

your cis white male rape instincts.
>>
>>18318257

this is exactly why i hate being female................................................
>>
Being a guy isn't easy either. Clothes aren't that simple to look good in, especially nowadays with this metrosexual trend, as well as fancy haircuts and styling becoming a big thing. Not to mention beards - they can really improve how you look if done right, but sometimes you don't have the right genes for it.

I know several guys who feel inadequate for not being able to get laid, or being single. To be fair, I guess that one affects girls too. Feeling that way makes it tougher to actually get sex or get a partner, adding fuel to the fire.

Then height is an issue. I'm a bit taller than average, so I see both perspectives. It's a little intimidating talking to someone taller than you, almost like you gotta phone each other. And I see other guys make fun of short guys.

I don't know which is harder or easier, but imo life is tough for everyone.
>>
>>18318266
lol

>It's a little intimidating talking to someone taller than you

now imagine being a small girl. everyone is taller than you. almost everyone. and guys shorter than you are still 100x stronger
>>
Every fucking time I go clothes shopping. Every. Fucking. Time. Men do not know how lucky they are.

>EVERYTHING is made with less material and lower quality goods.
>Have to buy new clothes after 5 washes because of this fact when men's clothes are made with better material
>Shirts are see through
>Button up shirts never account for breasts
>Female clothes in general don't account for breasts
>Female clothes in general don't account for the female shape unless it's a dress
>Suit and dress shirts are shit, total and utter shit
Most importantly
>Sizes are completely and utterly arbitrary.

Men's pants are so fucking easy to shop for compared to women's. The fuck is a size 8? It's a size 6 in one brand, a size 10 in another, and "veronica" in another. Men's pants? Here is your height and your waist.

I fucking hate being a female when it comes to living out the basic parts of life.
>>
>be female
>get mocked for being a virgin
>get mocked for having sex

I'm glad I'm a lesbian desu
>>
>>18318224
no. men suck.
>>
>>18318224
What if you were born a male in a poor or lower middle class family, and ended up having to work a shitty labor job with terrible hours to provide for a family that drains you of everything you earn?
I knoe guys who live like this, since I work in a similar field. It's back breaking, mentally exhausting work, and then you're under the thumb of assholes who keep you moving for 10-12 hours a day.
There's no rest when you get home to your bitchy, unappreciative wife or your spoiled, whiney children. There's no respite. Eventually, she decides your not good enough anymore, and takes the kids to leave you for some other loser, often with less going for them with you. You get hit with child support, and then have to watch as she and her new boytoy buy things for themselves instead of the children you wish you hadn't concieved.
You'd think you would have more time for things you enjoy being single, but you don't. If you ever do, you've already been worked to the bone, and you're too tired from building a stable life for the people in your circle, all while sacrificing yours. Meanwhile you watch as women set up shop in other poor guys' lives, ripping through them like a storm as they complain about the quality of their men and woes of being a single independent woman living off a system that benefits them in every way that it damns men.

Yeah, I wish you'd been born male, too.
>>
>>18318224
JFC it's the female version of brandon
>>
>>18318419
they can just leave their kids. and their jobs. there will always be another shitty job around the corner.
>>
>>18318224
Good bait, now fuck off.
>>
>>18318224
i feel this way always. i've always been sort of a tomboy but not in the dike or trannie way. i lack the "mother instincts", i don't hang out with a lot of girls because they're bitchy and emotional, and i play ice hockey. despite this, because i'm a girl ill always be seen as "emotional, confusing, bitchy" etc because of a generalization based on my gender. i don't even identify as a feminist before someone roasts me for all this. it would be so much simpler to be a dude. outfits, hair, everything basically.
>>
As long as youre ok having literally 0 attention come to you, and having to work your ass off to get any.

By far the worst part of being a guy is the crippling loneliness, in a way most women can never understand because theyre constantly bombarded by attention
>>
>>18318478
i'm an attractive woman but i'm riddled with crippling loneliness because i have social anxiety. goes both way desu
>>
>>18318478

>no woman could possibly know crippling loneliness, it's an entirely guy thing, you silly attention whores

Go suck a dick.
>>
>>18318484
Anxiety is a you problem that you can work on

You cant force other people to notice you
>>
>>18318491
Reread it faggot.

I didnt say women couldnt understand loneliness. I said they couldnt understand the way that guys are invisible to the world, which leads to loneliness
>>
>>18318491
beta virgin has been spotted
>>
>>18318498
i think this is really a both ways kind of thing. ex: ugly/shy girls some of them definitely feel this way
>>
>>18318498

And woman aren't invisible to the world? In some parts of the world they aren't allowed to leave their houses, in some parts they wear clothes that make their faces literally impossible to see, in some parts they behave exactly like men and somehow they still "get more attention". Which world are you talking about? How exactly are men more invisible? Because they can't hang out their boobs to gain attention or wear short skirs to get someone to hump their leg?
>>
>>18318504
And because >>18318498 overlooked those cases it only reinforces the point.
>>
>>18318501
>>18318504
See the word "most"
>>18318478
I understand if youre a ham planet or have a face mauled by a dog, you reach "guy" levels of being ignored

>>18318513
>Which world are you talking about?
The first world, if you want to talk women's rights in countries that theyre suppressed, thats a whole different issue I fully support.

Try a simple experiement. Creat a dating site profile. Steal some pictures from an above average looking man. See:
1. How many people notice that you exist and so much as initiate contact with a hi.
2. How many people will actually have a conversation with you after you attempt to initiate contact.

Woman do have a whole different set of issues, such as unwanted attention, but its a fact that most men are ignored much more than most women. And "anxiety" is not a women issue, that is something both men and woman deal with on top of the more gendered issues
>>
>>18318237
To be fair, it seems like FtM are usually more convincing than vice versa. Most MtF just look like what they are: a dude in drag that got implants. Most FtM just look like a babyfaced guy.
>>
>>18318524
He overlooked the word most. Again, justifying me telling him to reread it.

Christ guys, is reading this hard?
>>
>>18318224
Count your blessings, you can realistically have a sexual encounter any time you desire. A man has to continually put himself in a position of being utterly humiliated just to get a chance at intimacy.
>>
>>18318224
I wish was born a handsome tall man.Also, with an IQ of 160 and with wealthy parents. Didn't happen, though, fuck it.
>>
>>18318365
>size 8
Eat a fucking burger some time. That's way too thin.
>>
>>18318554
Maybe your problem is that you can be humiliated. I don't feel humiliated when I get rejected. I just treat it like a business transaction that didn't go through. I don't know why the fuck you would get emotionally invested in something before it even begins.

Even if a girl loses her shit on you out of nowhere, there's no humiliation to be found except her own. You only get humiliated if you act like a defeated bitch afterwords instead of being calm and pointing out how retarded she's being.
>>
>>18318237
>for the record you're not going to pass as a dude
Never seen a serious FTM that didn't pass
>being a trans dude won't in any way make you stronger.
why are you speaking of things you don't know about.?
You'd be surprised
>>
>>18318570
>just kill all emotions man, it's easy
>>
>>18318224
I think girls have it easier.
>your physical strength doesn't matter
>you can be emotional and people won't judge you
> you can be touchy, act out on affective urges (kisses, hugs, grooming) without people judging you
>you can play with children without people judging you
>you decide if you want children or not
>dating is easier

The fuck is a vapid roastie ?
>>
File: rsz_ada_lovelace_portrait.jpg (267KB, 610x876px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ada_lovelace_portrait.jpg
267KB, 610x876px
>>18318224
If I were a girl I'd be the next Ada Lovelace.
And has tons of sex in my early 20s.
>>
>>18318573
I didn't say it was easy but if you think depending on the random nature of others to validate yourself or to feel good is a good method, I think you've obviously experienced what's wrong with that.

If you are solid on the inside, nothing on the outside can break you. If you're smart enough to know you can be better, you're smart enough to actually be better. If you were dumber, most of this would be affecting you anyway.
>>
>>18318584
wouldn't*
>>
>>18318577
also :
>you actually can choose what you wear. You can also wear boy clothes without any remark.
>You can have any hobby, even traditionallyfeminine, without any remark.
>>
>>18318611
>You can have any hobby, even traditionallyfeminine, without any remark.

I'm a woman who hunts and does skeet and I've heard my fair share of sex change jokes from friends and even my mom, so that's not strictly speaking true.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.