[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I designed a game which will generate milions of profits, in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1445636379114.jpg (14KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1445636379114.jpg
14KB, 700x394px
I designed a game which will generate milions of profits, in very short time.

I can convince anyone to approve my revolutionary game idea.

I designed game mechanics... everything...
I'm just unable to program it on my own...

I need to assemble the team.
- programer/s
- actors who could make real life promo video of the game ( its a real life AndroidAPP game )
- organize kickstarter for the game

My budget is 0 $

How do I organize all of this? I can handle kickstarter, but I need people to record gameplay vid, trailer, etc.

+ Programer who can code the game on a tottally new level.

So I can create in very short time a game company worth milions, if not miliards... (no joke) and I dont know how to start, any advice? : k
>>
>>18318204
>Android game
>making money
Wew, lad.
>>
File: read.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18318204
>post on /g/
>kys after hundreds of logos are designed

Learn some simple programming, it's completely free online. Hire local collage students to intern for a semester(s). Disappear with code and finish the rest yourself. Contact a lawyer, Microsoft steals FOSS code all the time. Profit.

Same with actors just use a local acting troupe or w/e.

Scared money don't make money
>>
>>18318204
This is such mmmm! quality bait.
>>
>>18318264
>>18318216

No, I want to be fair, without using anyone, the people who I take into the project - hopefuly will stay with me...

This game is money making maschine, will generate ennormus profits..

I just want to find people, who I may take in, who I may trust..

I try to meet some college students.

Any more tips?
>>
>>18318204
Sounds like you're delusional, hmm I'll pass.
>>
>>18318264

+ its not really about code,, but gameplay idea itself, its pure gold.

>>18318359

you judge without knowing the idea, nor mechanics...

I will try on /g/
>>
>>18318204
This reminds me a story about a guy making soup from a piece of an axe or something.
>>
Ok dude, spill your "GENIOUS GAME!!!" to me, I know somewhat of programming, to get atleast a game done.
>>
>I designed a game
>I cant program
You have not designed a game. Youve desgined an idea of a game.

Youre an "idea guy", and a naive one at that.

Youre a dime a dozen.

Go to >>>/vg/ and find the Game Dev General. Lurk for awhile. Think about if your game is even viable to build.
>>
>>18318459
>you judge without knowing the idea, nor mechanics...
Not him but your delusion with MUH GENIUS GAME THAT WILL MAKE MILLIONS makes it pretty unlikely that you understand enough to actually come up with an idea for a great game, even less so an viable idea.

Draw some concepts (or find some desperate artist to do it) and try to get some backing on shitstarter to hire programmers.
>>
If you really thought your idea was worth shit you'd just go make it. I can't fucking tell you how many drunkards I've chatted to in pubs who talk the same drivel you do when I happen to mention I'm a programmer.
>>18318810
Is right. You can't just have ideas.
>>
>>18318204
It won't work out that easy. Just by the way you are writing I can tell that your idea is shit. To build a good game you need passion in doing so. Don't focus on the money as in 99% of all games made the profit is far below average.

In addition you don't even know what your team should look like. You are talking about actors already without even mention designers (not talking about programmers). Who is going to make the graphic assets? What about sounds and music? Who is in charge for marketing?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.