[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you break up with someone if you found out they had been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Jessica-Alba.jpg (939KB, 936x1404px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Alba.jpg
939KB, 936x1404px
Say you were in a relationship w/ someone and, after a few months or years, you somehow found out they had once taken part in an orgy (4 people). If they had never lied to you about this and therefore had not been **dishonest**, would this past experience be a reason for you to end the relationship?
>>
>>18317992
I'm sorry, 4 people of the same sex?
>>
no, not really. people do stupid things sometimes and if it was only a sexual experience and not one of many indications that they have all fucked up values concerning intimacy, sexuality and loyalty. i wouldn't think too much about it.
>>
>>18317992
Hell no.

I would use that opportunity to set up for a threesome
>>
>>18317992
Yes, I would break up with any woman I found out to be a slut.
>>
>>18317992
as long as STI tests were had, I don't mind. might have some intrusive thoughts about it for some time, won't lie, but I think I would even appreciate it (not the act, the fact that she trusted me enough to tell me this)
what kind of person is your SO ?
>>
>>18317992
depends if they were really bragging when you found out or relating a young and dumb experience, wishing they never had
>>
>>18318022
this.
>>
>>18317992
If I was a girl and found out my bf got railed by 3 guys at the same time I'd never look at him the same again.
If I found out my gf got railed by 3 black guys...I'm not sure how to feel.
>>
>>18317992
If she has changed her past ways then she shoild be forgiven.
>>
>>18317992
Depends on the situation:

Was she in a relationship at the time?

Would she do it again while dating you?

if yes and yes then I would dump her
>>
>>18317992

>Would you break up with someone if you found out they had been in an orgy?

Nah. I've been in a three way before and it was super cool so I'm not sure why I would think anyone who has been in one is a bad person. I'm a little older now and obviously I'm not really into that anymore but if I did find out I wouldn't require the girl to be ashamed of it in order for me to be ok with it. She doesn't need my forgiveness for stuff she did 10 years ago either, thats just silly.

We all try weird and crazy things when we're young then we get older and our priorities change. We get wiser and settle down and put our experimentation and impulsivity behind us because thats what adulthood is. It would really matter to me who she is as a person right here and now but then again, I'm nearly 40 years old. The person I was 20 years ago wouldnt even recognize the person I am now so feeling guilty or ashamed for the crazy shit I did back then doesn't even really track for me. To me, its like its not even me who did those things.

I think the bottom line is If we were all forever judged for the stupid or impulsive things we did when we were kids I'm not sure any of us would be deserving of love. People change. The older you get the more you realize just how much.

I would break up with someone who goes to orgies, not someone who went to one. Context is super important.
>>
>>18317992
Yes
>>
>>18317992
yep

and if you're going to hide it as a result, thats even worse.
>>
No, people do stupid shit and if they're clean then I wouldn't allow this one fact to alter the rest of my opinion on them, since clearly they do have a lot going on you do like. However I would really not like hearing it and I would not want to really think about it like I'd be like ok let's never bring that up again. Then move on if the rest is well.

It is definitely not something I would like but I wouldn't trash a relationship over it.
>>
>>18317992
No, I'd forgive her. What's in the past is in the past. Just don't rub it in and we're cool. Be good to me, and I'll be good to you, that simple.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.