[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What qualities do you look for in a friend/ship? Your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Eyes_of_the_Watcher_640.jpg (92KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
Eyes_of_the_Watcher_640.jpg
92KB, 640x462px
What qualities do you look for in a friend/ship? Your opinion is especially valuable if you are a neet who does nothing all day and you are trapped inside your own head.
>>
>>18317975
Holding truth at the top of their hierarchy of virtues.
>>
Respect as an equal, trust, and similar sense of humor are the most important things.
>>
>>18317975
Interesting people with: unique perspectives charisma and intelligence. Also I prefer to have natural chemistry with my friends.

I hate being awkward and searching for something to say. That's an acquaintance, not a friend.

I'm not lonely. I just want to have fun with my friends. If you can't do that, then why even bother.
>>
Not taking yourself too seriously, not being precious about humour. Self awareness and realness. Respecting peoples personal goals. Brutal honesty when required.
>>
They acknowledge my existence
>>
>>18317975
Somebody you can lie on the ground and listen to neutral milk hotel with in complete silence, if it doesn't feel awkward, you've met your best friend.
>>
neet reporting. I don't know what I value in a friend because I don't have any
>>
I have deprived my emotions so I don't have to deal with activities involving trusting other living beings and such.

Not the best thing out there, but really helped with some things. Hope it helps for you too.
>>
Not a neet but my only requirement for a friendship is that we mutually enjoy spending time with each other and can talk easily without many awkward moments.

Other qualities determine how close the friendship will become like how often they're willing to hang out, how trustworthy they are, how much I respect their actions and ideals, how similar our senses of humor are and how much we have in common with each other.
>>
>>18317975
I believe that there are different levels of friendship. A friendship can exist when you and another person both mutually enjoy eachothers company. But the truest form of friendship I think is not just when you two mutually like eachother, but when you two want whats the best for eachother and want them to grow in life. When you both have reached this level of affection towards eachother this is when the truest form of friendship grows.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.