[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a "normal" girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490736027868.png (502KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490736027868.png
502KB, 529x502px
I'm 19 years old and I recently broke up with my ex, due to the fact she was a leftist-feminist, and we were literally the exact opposite as of political opinions.

I've been pretty desperate since I got into uni, because i'm pretty sure i haven't even seen one girl that isn't leftist/leftist-leaning.
How can I find a girl that isn't a feminist, and is a patriot? (asking for a red-pilled one would be too much so i won't even do it)
>>
>>18317872
go look for them in churches/mosques, faggot.
>>
You don't.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 640x458px
>>18317872
There is only 1 answer, this one: do not show fear, be confident, wear your power about your shoulders like a mantel. Do not waiver, be convicted, act boldly. If you do these things women will adore you. They will line up to throw themselves at your feet. They will fight you, yes, and you remain what I said above, and they will think and do whatever you please. You have been lied to, the truth has been hidden from you, but you can open your eyes now and see it for what it is. Oh, but do t be a total ass. You still have to show sensitivity and stuff, just, at the appropriate time.
>>
>>18317875
Kinda this

They'll still pull blue pill shit out of their ass, so pump and dump the liberals but breed with the conservative. Behind your back the liberal mother will secretly try to poison your offsprings mind
>>
>>18317875
I'm 5'5 bro
>>
>>18317877
F
>>
>>18317877
Shit
>>
>>18317891
Wat do? Am virgin :/
>>
>>18317877
>>18317903
rip then
>>
>>18317877
And?
>>
>>18317872
Well, do what other cons do. Become a sexually frustrated old man with a fear/hatred of the women he doesn't have a chance with due to your toxic personality and views.
>>
File: 1143616.jpg (84KB, 407x404px) Image search: [Google]
1143616.jpg
84KB, 407x404px
>>18317875
>pic related

As for OP: You don't. Women fall for anything the MSM feeds them, so you won't find one per say. You just gradually feed them redpills.

Feminists are usually a good and clear warning of women that are too retarded to accept facts, and that you won't be able to salvage the damage. Good luck.
>>
File: 1485935983567.png (34KB, 1163x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485935983567.png
34KB, 1163x426px
>>18318303
>Says an increasingly desperate single woman (34) with bright colored hair and stretched out vag that wonders why the good men won't have her

OP this pic is for you.
>>
>>18318342
You don't speak for "good men" faget.
>>
>>18318355
I don't speak for beta virgins that settle with previous whores that chose to settle after riding the dick carousel in their best years and are now washed up. OP is redpilled, he'll understand and this is between us two good men. Not as in "muh feelings" type of good, but good as in know what and who's best for starting a family with.
>>
>>18318369
Oh how I wish you faggots actually swallowed pills. The lethal kind.

Because the world is more complex than your childish theories make it out to be.

Tell me, who's the greater man?

The skeptic who puts no weight in a half baked internet theory?

Or the mental midget who swallows it whole?

Fuck off alfalfatard.
>>
>>18317872
Why am I so sexually attracted to this image
>>
>>18317872
lol, does it really matter that much? i like to believe that relationships and politics don't mix, and you shouldn't bring it up with people except close friends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.