[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to live for some years in Japan and while there met a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: 1489973453066.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489973453066.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
I used to live for some years in Japan and while there met a Japanese woman who I'm in a relationship with now for several years. We both live now in Germany and we are very happy together. There is just one thing that concerns me a lot: We both wanna have children in future.

Now I'm in no way a racist or white supremacist but looking at statistics, studies, etc. I often get to see that race mixed kids (especially from white male - asian female couples) are more likely to get mental issues as they can't identify with any race. In addition, when looking at those kids, they always look 80% Asian and maybe 20% white. I don't want others to believe I'm rising up a child that is not mine and from some other Asian guy or so.

Maybe my thoughts are exaggerated because I'm thinking about this for a long time now.

What do you think about it? Any advices?
>>
Plastic surgery to fix their slant eyes
>>
>bringing a child into this shitty world when there's thousands of parentless babies that have to suffer through some of the worst of it

adopt
>>
so you are basically /pol/-tier redpilled but still want to live out your weeabo side?

jk

when they are your kids you better love them and treat them as your own. Unless you live in the east of germany, racists are not too great of a problem either.

The mental issues argument is irrelevant, because a higher chance means jackshit unless it's in the hundred fold increase range, learn what probility means. Any kid you might have is more likely to be born with surplus chromosomes than having a mental disorder. Kids can have all kinds of disorders, but you get them anyways and you love them anyways with a partner that you think fits your life style.
>>
This guy is half German and half Japanese. I don't think he has mental issues.
>>
>>18317988
Just checked his Instagram. I think he has very bad mental issues
>>
>>18317854
Get a white woman to supply eggs and use your wife as a surrogate.
>>
Kys
>>
>>18317854
I feel the same as you. I connect with Asian girls easier but I'm very scared of having a kid with one for the reasons you mentioned. /r/hapas is frightening
>>
WMAF = filipino
AMWF = finns

the simplest answer
>>
>>18317854
>...they can't identify with any race.

Are you faggots living in the stone age? That's the bullshittiest quackery any wannabe tribal moron ever gave a fuck about.

Of course, you are probably too much a faggot to give them a sense of identity through your own strengths so, maybe there is a truth to it - so don't reproduce. At all.
>>
>>18318207
yeah it really is how your parents raise you
wmaf couples look like old men marrying their maids, what can you really teach your kids?
>>
>>18317988

Lol WW2 Axis Powers unite
>>
>>18317854
Its about how you raise him/her you need to get it into their minds that its where they're born that defines them their surroundings not race, not genes
>>
>>18318207
Dumbest fucking shit I've read today.

When you're racially ambiguous, both sides reject you. In the case of a half white, half Asian person, if they look too Asian, his/her white peers will never treat him the same as a white person, and Asians will obviously know something's up, i.e. being half-Asian.
This dichotomy can be the source of identity issues. Half-Asians, generally speaking, have lots of difficulty fitting in.
>>
>>18318650
Meh. Burger politics. But, kinda what you'd expect from a third world country.
>>
File: 640px-1101_ruby_rose_11643.png (120KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
640px-1101_ruby_rose_11643.png
120KB, 640x360px
>>18317854

Asian is the the ultimate race. doesn't matter if your kid is screwed, teach him philosophy and shit he'll make it out alive.

ASIAN POWER!!!
>>
File: tumblr_o2uxnqNOb41ul0292o1_1280.jpg (180KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2uxnqNOb41ul0292o1_1280.jpg
180KB, 960x1280px
?
>>
>>18318711
hnngg joji
>>
>>18318803
Is there anyone besides 14 year old germanic girls that like autistic looking barely male 22 year old asian males?
>>
>>18318838
Sure, they're out there mate.
>>
>>18318844
Who? Who are you talking about "mate"?
>>
>>18318848
There are lots of women out there that don't care about what race a guy is, and there are some that really like asian men (beware of the fetishists)
>>
>>18318853
Bitch please. There's nothing bitches care about more than their future children and we all know what that matters on.
>>
>>18318859
Lol fine, if you wanna wallow in your self-imposed misery go ahead. Generalizations like that are why some guys end up as wizards.

I was just giving you an opinion from someone who genuinely doesn't give a shit about race.
>>
>>18318869
pffffffffffft, biiiiiiiiiitch, pppppppppuhlease.

Look at your future kids right now. Imagine little Helga and Gerhard, tell me you don't think of their eyes or hair or their cheekbones. Come on bitch, tell me what they look like.

Hurrr I don't care about race. Fuck right the fuck off yeah?
>>
File: 31MRgX-9uRL.jpg (15KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
31MRgX-9uRL.jpg
15KB, 300x295px
>>18318875
>implying I even want kids in the first place

Did you know that there are different people with opinions and views that differ from your own?

How does it feel to be so absorbed in your cynical narrow-minded worldview that you can't even consider the fact someone might not care about something you find extremely important?
>>
>>18318891
Breeding is the most fundamental sexual expression of human kind in the world. All other fetishes are built on it. To answer you, it doesn't feel anything because you're the one deluding yourself. How old are you? I'm guessing the clock hasn't hit you yet. Kek, brace for it bitch, come back to 4chan and play the smartass then.
>>
>>18318891
Also, you haven't answered the question. Close your eyes right now. Tell me, what do your kids look like?
>>
Mixed asians are weird looking awkward kids. I feel for you though. If you love your wife you should bone her. I've always dreamed of having a real Japanese wife. Unfortunately some things are not meant to be. So is life.
>>
>>18318894
>>18318901
Lol. I'm sorry you hate yourself because of your race and feel the need to spread that loathing to others on a russian rock painting forum.

I'm past my biological prime and still don't want kids, probably never will, but who knows. Tell me, wise all-knowing anon, am I going to want kids in the near future?
>>
>>18318912
I sense lies. If you're pass your biological prime truly then no, I have no question for you as there is no prupose for you. But you know that already don't you?

P.S. I don't hate my race, my race conquered the world. How's the left treating you, dried anon?
>>
>>18318914
Lol yeah, my purpose as a breeding and cleaning machine is slowly slipping through my fingers. Does it make you mad that I share the same air as you?

I'm a right-wing Trump supporter.
>b-but anon, only leftists claim race doesn't matter!
It does matter but I don't care about appearance in partners. I have prosopagnosia, I can't even remember what my own mother looks like. I just don't care.
>>
Despite being a Slav, I always dreamt of being mixed Asian to be honest... Much appreciation for Asian race, I think they are a beautiful race, much better than blacks or (god forgive) Arabs.
Also smart and calm.
If there should be any racemixing, then only white and Asian (works better for girls though)
>>
>>18318928
You're full of shit and we both know it. New internet and the fucking newfags. Fuck off and choke on a cock.
>>
>>18318974
lol
>>
File: h29.png (117KB, 476x226px) Image search: [Google]
h29.png
117KB, 476x226px
>>18318974
>>
>>18318981
>>18318984
You guys fucking reek of youtube. Not even ebaums, not even tumblr, not even reddit. Absolutely disgusting, murk the fuck loar, you weak boned faggots, this is 4chan, we gather here for a reason.
>>
>>18318988
Welcome to 4chins friendo :^) I've been here for 10 years.

You like to pretend you're an oldfag because you think it's cool(?), until you end up actually spending years browsing this toxic shithole and hate your life. Not that I'm projecting or anything...
>>
>>18318995
10 years? Really nigger? If that's true then it's a shame how you speak, must have a really tiny cock. What comes after blind mute, nigger?
>>
>>18318995
>:^) I've been here for 10 years.
>You like to pretend you're an oldfag because you think it's cool(?)
the least self-aware post I have ever read
>>
>>18318997
>>18319016
You seem like the kind of person who will twist anything so that they feel like they won an argument, so I'll just save you the furious typing and give you a pat on the back. Good job! :)
>>
>>18319023
no fuckface, nothing was twisted. 10 years and you can't answer a simple question? I don't habeb a fucking thing, GET. THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. OUT. Lying piece of shit.
>>
>>18319023
>:)
>been here 10 years
The disgust.
>>
File: 1480709868870.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1480709868870.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>18319031
>>18319034
>waaawaaaa! WAAAA! REEEEEEEE!
Go back to your containment board.
>>
File: aeio.png (3KB, 220x92px) Image search: [Google]
aeio.png
3KB, 220x92px
>>18319023
>2015
>still trying to win 4chan arguments
oh I am laffin'
>>
>>18319035
No. This isn't /pol/. This is you pretending to be here for longer than 8 months, if that. You're fake, you don't belong here and you don't understand even a nonoframe of the culture. You're a privileged 2.0 baby.
>>
>>18319042
>No. This isn't /pol/.
obviously
>This is you pretending to be here for longer than 8 months, if that. You're fake, you don't belong here and you don't understand even a nonoframe of the culture. You're a privileged 2.0 baby.
Projecting much?
>>
>>18319045
Keep crying faggot baby
>>
>>18319048
lmfao
>>
>>18319054
so what comes after blind mute?
>>
>>18319054
try encyclopediadramatica.se

you can do it, come on baby faggot, try your hardest
>>
>>18319073
>>18319054
nvm, bad info, it was wikichan that had the pasta. My bad bro, I gave you wrong sauce. Still a faggot though, eyyyyyyyyyyy
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.