[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Almost completely ignored by average chicks, get attention from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

Anyone else know that feel?
>>
>>18317723
Similar story here ... although how the fuck is it a problem? I tend to ignore average chicks too.
>>
>>18317725
Because finding a hot chick that's not with a boyfriend or 3 beta orbiters or her gaggle of female friends is rare.

Good to know someone knows that feel.
>>
>>18317730
>3 beta orbiters or her gaggle of female friends is rare
Applies for average chicks too, and with them the chance that they get influenced by these is higher too. As for boyfriend, yeah it's more of a problem but surprisingly many don't have one, it seems to be around 50-50 from my experience in the 21-24 range.

Alternatively you can analyze what makes you stand out compared to the average guy and try to limit it. Although I doubt you'll be happy with average chicks either. No partner is better than one you pick out of desperation to have some.
>>
>>18317785
Well really it's just hot chicks are so rare to find. Glad you understand what my problem is without me having to say it though.
>>
>>18317837
Well, I've been there. Being surrounded by average girls when most didn't show any interest in me first made me think that I am just not attractive, then further in life meeting more people and the super attractive ones always showed interest making it all confusing.
>>
>>18317785
>her gaggle of female friends is rare

had a hot girlfriend, even during the early dating phase, this gaggle was a pain in the ass. it was like I had to invite them along in order to do shit, which of course I didn't, but fuck man it was irritating

they weren't even of substance or fun either. getting plastered was their fun and they were late 20's turning 30 soon so of course it was old

I wasn't about to become friends with this gaggle either, wasn't going to lower my value and respect for myself

how do i navigate this better?

in retrospect, should've gone with the more homely girl next door who wanted me, she was more independent of dumb drama
>>
>>18317885
You answered it with your last sentence. Doubt there isn't much else one can do.

>I wasn't about to become friends with this gaggle either, wasn't going to lower my value and respect for myself
Was the moment when it was unlikely to work out.
>>
File: 1313147254554.jpg (32KB, 340x309px) Image search: [Google]
1313147254554.jpg
32KB, 340x309px
>>18317723
I know a similar feel, where I'm almost completely ignored by average chicks and also ignored by hot ones.
>>
>>18317905
This homely girl was also friends with the ex girlfriend. She has a boyfriend now but still invited me to her place for a cookout in a few weeks.

I'm wondering why she invited me? Because she's kind and thoughtful or wants me around as this relationship might be boring. I keep thinking there's some alterior motive since by breaking up with the ex, I broke up with that social group too
>>
>>18317935
>Because she's kind and thoughtful or wants me around as this relationship might be boring.
It's unlikely random internet faggots who don't know either of you can guess it any better than you. I'd just go for it and see where it goes.
>>
>>18317723

It's entirely possible that hot chicks know they're hot and have nothing to prove to themselves, therefore they're not actively looking for another, hotter-than-them person to validate them (everyone wants to be validated/associated with positive things) and can see your own beauty for what it is and not where it supposedly is located on a social ladder of things. They are aware that there is more to life than looks, contrary to the average chick who sees herself on the same level as you tries to climb her way up towards self-appreciation.
>>
>>18317723
Holy shit YES.

All the average girls act like they're better than me, but all the QT Stacey's are super flirty when I talk with them. Shame I'm too insecure to persue something.

I've had one some popular girl tell me I had the nicest eyes she's ever seen.

The hottest girl in my old school used to sit beside me in religion (Athletic, skinny, natural blonde really ditsy.) she saidI was cute as a button and I need to find myself a girl, wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my hair. (I wish I wasn't such an autist back then so I could have actually taken that as a hint and not advice.)

Finally another popular chick I was friendly with found a hole in her tights and said "Fuck, there's a hole in my leg" and I playfully said "Hey, watch your mouth I for one love the hole between your legs" she laughed and said "You better watch yourself talking like that, you might get yourself into some trouble" and winked.

I wish I could have picked up on these hints, I was way to much of an insecure faggot to think they were being directed at me in a sexual way.
>>
>>18317925
I know a similar feel, where I'm completely ignored by chicks
>>
Attractive people flirt without meaning anything all of the time. Its affirmation of their ego as well as a fun thing to do.
>>
Is that Tori Black?
>>
>>18319617
>Its affirmation of their ego as well as a fun thing to do.
Yeah that's a possibility. I wouldn't ask the question if I thought I was completely being played though. I get involuntary IOIs from hot chicks all the time (blushing, flushing, pupil dilation, jaw drops, etc.). I just wanted to see if it was a thing to be ignored by average chicks.
>>
>>18319577
How tall are you? Do you look like a chad?
>>
As a hot chick is fun to see men's eyes light up when you compliment them, knowing that they aren't used to it. I like building up people's self esteem, because I have self esteem so I know how good it feels and I want others to as well. Also I have no reason to be shy about being a little flirty and throwing compliments around, because I'm not ugly so its better received. If I was a homely chick, I'd probably be too shy to tell someone I liked them.
>>
Hot girl has been obsessing over me lately, I don't get any girls whatsoever. I've messed around with her but we never fucked. Long story short I took her back after months of ghosting her, don't feel like it was a good choice. Still remain very distant from her.
>>
>>18317723
yeah, low self-esteem.
in your eyes, the moonpigs are average, and the plain janes are goddesses.
>>
>>18320329
Hey what's up
>>
>>18320329
Come back here, you sneaky bastard.
>>
>>18320037
I'm 6'3, I wouldn't exactly call myself a Chad, but I. Not bad looking.
>>
>>18320341
>>18320346
took me 3 seconds to figure out what went wrong there, thanks for the laughs chap(s).
>>
File: IMG_0954.jpg (66KB, 656x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0954.jpg
66KB, 656x555px
>>18317723
>tfw go to local gas station
>head into to buy some top tier grub
>qt 3.14 aryan master race behind the desk is staring at me the entire time
>must think I'm stealing
>pay for my shit and she smiles at me
>Mom was with me at the time
>"That girl was eyeing you up anon."
>"I thought she was staring at me because I was stealing."
>"Don't be silly anon."
Anyone else /Dense/ here?
Qts give me the time of day. Average women don't. Sometimes it's kinda lonely as there's a surplus average of women and a few qts.
>>
>>18320081
>I like building up people's self esteem, because I have self esteem so I know how good it feels and I want others to as well.
God you're so dumb.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.