[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a sociopath

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I can't think correctly.... Everything I say and do is for a motive like sex or pity.... Even now I am unable to write this without secretly trying to match some sort of cliche style of writing. I feel like I want to explode 100% of the time yet words just flow out of my mouth and get me what I want .... I can't live on like this, philosophically serving myself and only myself feels disgusting, I can't bear hating myself so much all the time. Nothing I ever say is consistent and nobody cares either.
>>
>>18317522
So, like, stop it nigger. Go do something nice for someone, go do some volunteer work, stop whining.
>>
I convince myself in times of stress and rejection that I need to avoid certain people in order to survive. I don't have creativity anymore, I am sapped of energy and feeling all the time.
>>
>>18317529
I can't... I want to but don't at the same time. I am so afraid of rejection or abandonment that I feel the need to constantly exist to amass and build up on what I have already
>>
Neck yourself man its the only way out.
>>
>>18317534
>I can't...
Yes you can. It's as simple as just getting up and doing it. No-one's going to reject or abandon you if you go to help at the soup kitchen for a bit, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>18317529
I have this warped view that everyone secretly doesn't care about anyone else. It's like nobody is human. Everything is always a scam and I am always trying to be manipulated
>>
>>18317540
Seek professional help. You sound like a monster if you describe yourself as a sociopath with a clear conscious. This >>18317535
>>
>>18317522

I'm not a psychologist - but I'm pretty sure that if you were an actual sociopath you wouldn't be bothered about manipulating and being selfish, etc. Are you sure you're not just philosophically angsty about discovering egoism (i.e. the fact that everything everyone does has some selfish motivation, even if that motivation is empathy making it feel good to help people)?

It might be worth seeing a psychologist if you truly do hate yourself as much as you describe.
>>
>>18317771
This.

Real sociopaths dont give a fuck about anything an go through corpses.
>>
>>18317522
Stop beating yourself up op you are probably an okay guy/girl. This self-concept of yours is unhealthy in and of itself imo. Chill out and focus on something external for a bit would be my advice. Then you can go back to introspecting once you have new material that isn't conducive towards endlessly abusing yourself/blindly accepting abuse from others like a lot of people do, because that WILL make you shitty and neurotic in the end.
>>
>>18318052
Also finding something external to anchor yourself to should provide you with a sense of genuineness and will help you stay consistent.

You don't seem like a bad person just do some stuff
>>
>>18317742
I'm not OP, but I'll try to make this clear to you: Neither sociopathy nor psychopathy can be treated through therapy, as they will just use what they've learnt in therapy to manipulate other people even further.
OP, if you are intelligent and non-violent, study to become a manager, lawyer or doctor. That's the best chance at life you'll get besides from being convicted at some point.
I mean look at this thread, it screams "pity me" and manipulation into my face.
Medication won't help you either, but psychopaths tend to abuse them to get a thrill.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.