[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny fat here (150 lbs, 5'11"). Has anyone fasted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (810KB, 2164x2550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
810KB, 2164x2550px
Skinny fat here (150 lbs, 5'11"). Has anyone fasted for over a week? How many lbs did you lose? Looking to lose 15 lbs asap. Been eating 1600-1800 calories lately

Pic related: me
>>
>>18317076
losing more than 5lbs per 1-2 weeks is can be unhealthy

asap? anon, that may be important to you, but please eat. you must have energy to survive, much more than what you say you eat.

have you been feeling slow or sad lately? also please prove you're 5'11, Asians aren't known for being tall
>>
>>18317096
>slow or sad lately
Nope, feel perfectly fine. Actually, I feel happy because the semester is over.
>Asians aren't known for being tall
Well, I'm not going to take a picture of myself again just to prove my height. Just look at the picture for yourself and look at my proportions, I guess.
>>
File: image.jpg (101KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 576x720px
>>18317096
Here's another pic since you don't believe me for some reason. This was a year ago and l was probably around 5'10" (and thinner) here

Basically, I just miss being thin and would love to be thin again. Got depressed and ate a lot to the point where I'm at (skinny fat/fat)
>>
you lose muscles first if you starve yourself, I used to be full auschwitz mode but started working out and bulking up and it feels a lot better being muscular with a low bmi than skinny with just bones.

you'd look a lot better with some toning
>>
>>18317115
Yeah, I've been doing cardio and some light lifting as well.
My first goal is to get skinny first, and then build muscle.
>>
>>18317076
Don't be an idiot.

You won't lose that much weight (because your energy levels and metabolism will tank and you'll be physically incapable of doing anything that burns more than a few calories), but you will damage your health and probably gain all of that weight back and more when you start eating again because you stupidly told your body, "Hey, food's scarce right now, better store up some fucking fat for the winter!"
>>
>>18317127
Wouldn't a week long fast decrease the hunger hormone (ghrelin, I think), making it harder for the yo-yo effect to occur since you don't want to eat as much as you did before?
>>
>>>/fa/
browse their thinspo general thread and intermittent fast on keto diet
>>
>>18317076
you dont need to lose weight. youre underweight for your height. just exercise more. lift especially
>>
>>18317134
I PROMISE you that whatever moderate hunger suppression effects you get (if you even get any) will be more than outweighed by the abuse you're doing to your metabolism and overall health. Extreme fasting is simply not a good way to lose weight, dude.
>>
>>18317147
Thanks
>>18317153
Nah, I'm fat as fuck. Underweight would be in the 130s for my height. That being said, I've been doing cardio and some lifting.
>>
I'm in the exact same spot you are I'm 5"11 140lbs and look skinny but shirt off I look disgusting. Also I don't know what exercises will gain muscle mainly to my arms is what I'm going for. I have access to a barbell and dumbells
>>
>>18317158
While 150 lb is not "underweight" for your height, it's certainly not "fat." Objectively it's just not. If you have a very high body fat % and very little muscle (as you've said) then maybe you feel fat, but you're not overweight - losing weight shouldn't really be your goal. Maintaining your weight or even gaining weight while changing your body type into a more muscular one should be your goal.

I'm not gonna tell you not to lose weight so long as you don't lose more than ten pounds or so, that's up to you, but it's not the best use of your time and energy right now. Your focus would be better spent on gaining some muscle (and it is a myth that you can't gain muscle while losing fat, though it's much easier to do in the beginning when you're starting from a very low baseline ... which, hey, you are!)
>>
>>18317111
hey man is that the cousin you had sex with
>>
File: image.jpg (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 500x500px
>>18317162
OP here. I totally understand where you're coming from. I think the problem with us is that we have little to no muscle definition and are at a relatively high body fat %. We're gonna make it, anon.

>>18317170
I want to look like this, basically. What should my routine look like?
>>
>>18317076
Dont be retarded.

When you are fat fuck, you eat less and lose weigth slowly over time with mild hunger pains.

When you are not fat fuck anymore and for some reason wants to look better, you have to gain muscles (bulk) and fat, then cut and lose the fat. And repeat this until you look like athlete.

Adopting some cardio like swimming is good no matter what you do. But to gain muscles you have to do some activity which makes your whole body hurts the next day. And one of these is lifting weigths.

You look ok on photo. Question is, do you really want to bother to look good even without tshirt?

>>>/fit/ read sticky and decide yourself if the troubles are worth it.
>>
>>18317174
Do people seriously still remember me on this site? But no, that's my cousin's younger sister (which is also my cousin, but you know...). I fucked the other one.
>>
>>18317177
>I want to look like this, basically. What should my routine look like?
I just got beaten to the punch, but yeah, check out the /fit/ sticky. It has good information, delivered clearly.
>>
>>18317181
p-pls post picture of the other one then
>>
>>18317194
I'd fuck her in front you with my bwc.
>>
>>18317218
I'm sure you would.
>>
>>18317194
Is that Koral?
>>
>>18317226
What do you mean? Not sure what/who Koral is.
>>
>>18317076
Hey man, it looks like you have wider hips than the usual guy, which could mean you're estrogen dominant, which is why it's so hard for you to lose weight. My advice? Lift only upperbody for the next few weeks and eat between 2000-2300 cal w/ 100g protein in there. If that doesn't work, you may need to get on some HGH or Test Boosters. Best of luck.
>>
>>18317115
>you lose muscles first if you starve yourself

demonstrably untrue, complete fiction. Once your body enters ketosis on day 3 protein metabolism reduces to almost nothing
>>
>>18317265
Fucking hell, are you serious? Even if I'm at a very low body fat%, would my wide hips still be there? Because when I feel it, it's mostly bone. What caused this in the first place? Genetics? I also have thicc thighs and calves.
Should i just skip leg day or something
>>
>>18317274
It's a troll post
>>
>>18317279
This is actually concerning because I genuinely do have wide hips for a guy.
>>
>>18317274
I have the same issues man, that's why I'm telling you. When you hit puberty, you got a lot more estrogen than the regular dude. I did too, it's nothing to worry about, honestly you might have a better looking face and clearer skin than most of your friend cuz no chemical imbalance, which is a better attractor for girls. When you get a lower BF%, they WILL slim, but you'll always be inproportionate unless you lift traps and shoulders. Def don't skip leg day, but don't work em hard oherwise you'll gain too much muscle. The goal for you should be to gain upper body muscle and cut overall BF.
>>
>>18317286
>got a lot more estrogen than the regular dude
what are other signs of this, besides, wide hips?
>>
>>18317286
That's... Really fucking weird because despite my cherubic face and wide hips, I have a pretty masculine sounding voice. And I'm also 5'11" whereas my dad is 5'6", but I grew up in America and had better nutrition

I was always the impression I was more masculine than the average dude, but looking at my wide hips, I'm not so sure anymore
>>
>>18317299
>the impression I was more masculine than the average dude

judging from your pics, I really don't think so lol
>>
>>18317291
Honestly, there's a wide variety depending on the amount you have. It's not the same as being Klineflelter's, which is XXY, but there are a lot of factors. One is general irritability, isolationism, depression, quickness to emotion (when younger, but not in adulthood), feminine mannerisms, etc. But I just described half the shitposters on this board, so take it with a grain of salt, but lift upper body also
>>
>>18317299
>masculine voice
>5'11"
There are literally 3 girls I meet a day with these, that doesn't matter, it's your chemical makeup. You can always get it tested like I did, but if you wanna burn calories and get confidence, lift upper body and lift legs light
>>
>>18317304
OP here. I've had depression, am irritable, and pretty much have all the things you listed. What does that actually mean though? I'm not seeing the connection between that and having more estrogen/being more feminine than the average male

>>18317302
I guess. My voice certainly doesn't match my appearance, though
>>
>>18317312
You get othered from a biological standpoint. It's one of those things that is unspoken, but recognized, like how people almost universally detest spiders, it's because we're genetically predisposed to a normal curve. Guys like you and me exist some standard deviations outside of that, but bringing yourself closer into that should be your goal.
>>
>>18317319
I think I tried HRT two years ago when I was sixteen for a few months. Do you think that has something to do with it?

How did you get your hormone levels checked?
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
>>18317319
Also, here's a picture of my hips, just so you get a better idea of how bad it is
>>
You don't need to lose weight, hungry skeleton. You need to workout and fix your diet. Read the sticky in /fit/.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.