[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hemorrhoids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1070.jpg (33KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1070.jpg
33KB, 300x225px
i'm only 20 and i think i have one but can't afford insurance so i don't reeally wanna see a doctor. a cheap clinic maybe if it's necessary

It happened after I was constipated. Should I wait it out? Do creams get rid of them? CAN i get rid of them? I'm gonna add more fiber to my diet and drink more water and see if there's any improvement but other than that, how can i get rid of it?
>>
>>18316767

23 and I have it. You can't get rid of 'em without surgery. For what it's worth, I just left it alone, and girls don't seem to mind it when they lick my butthole so it's cool.
>>
>>18316767
Dude, I had the same thing, now I dont have it anymore, this what my doctor recommended And it worked:

Lots of fiber, buy those fiber packets that you mix in water
Drink tonnes of water
NO spicy food
NO processed meats
NO fried food
Dont spend more than 15 minutes on toilet when you take a crap
Buy one of those "squatty potty" things, its a LIFE SAVER when it comes to the devils dingleberries
Soon every shit will come out feeling like its been lubricated with a thin coat of angel jizz.
>>
>>18316892
And I forgot to say, yes, creams work very well, especially if the hemorrjoid hurts/bothers you
>>
what are your symptoms?
>>
I'm 22 and I had one for a few months on and off. I think it's totally fine now, but I'm using wet wipes more often since I think my garbage toilet paper was literally tearing up my asshole.

Went to the dr and he confirmed it, said cream would help but isn't necessarily needed.
>>
>>18316767
It kinda goes away on its own, had it twice in 4 years, im 22 now, so not too bad, get one of those little stools that elevate your feet while you shit, eat fiber and be careful when lifting weights in weird positions, last time I got it from moving a heavy desk last year .
Never used the creams but they are supposed to aleviate the swelling/pain I assume, dont listen to the anon that reccomended surgery, it is only done in extreme cases, doctors usually dont want to cut near the spyncter, once its fucked it wont contract properly and incontinence becomes an issue.
Still it is better if you see a doctor, I never went because it resolved itself in a month or so but the pain was horrible.
Also is it internal or external?
>>
>>18316767
You might have more inside. They don't really go away if you don't treat them. They just stop showing symptoms for a while. I just got mine removed. The doctor burned them off with infrared coagulation. I went in about a dozen times and each time costed $250 without insurance.
>>
File: IMG_7623.gif (1004KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7623.gif
1004KB, 500x362px
>>18316767
21 here

I think I have a hemmeroid

Someone redpill what my life is going to be like. I started using cream about two weeks ago
>>
>>18318587
Did it hurt? I have insurance and $250 without makes me hopeful
>>
>>18316767
21 and had it for 1,5 months. Cream from a pharmacy helped me.

You will survive it. It was the hardest ive gone through in my life. You will survive it.
>>
>>18318696
I had it for one month until I used the cream, went away within 2-3 weeks after I used the cream.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.