[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escape all the fucking retards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1430338516055.jpg (89KB, 640x976px) Image search: [Google]
1430338516055.jpg
89KB, 640x976px
Is there somewhere I can go where stupid people don't exist? I'm drowning in them 24/7. I can't even fucking get away from the subhumans online (this means (You)). How the fuck do I escape all the fucking retards?
>>
>>18316764
You sound like a kid. Are you a teenager, or in your early twenties?
>>
>>18316776
No, you're just the problem I'm talking about so you're being defensive. Happens every single time.
>>
>>18316764
Unfortunately there's no solution to your problem. Also don't call me subhuman, it hurts my feelings.
>>
>>18316780
If you get responses like this a lot, it's because
>Is there somewhere I can go where stupid people don't exist?
>I can't even fucking get away from the subhumans online (this means (You))
are fundamentally immature things to say. I'm not going to argue with you about how smart I am - everybody online claims to be a genius - but I have had the fortune to meet and work with several incredibly smart, put-together people, and not a one of them talks like that.

By all means, ignore my advice, it's no skin off my back, but you'll be better off if you fix that attitude.
>>
>>18316798
>If you get responses like this a lot
I'm going to stop you right here and already predict the rest of your shit post.

Yep, it was shit. Now here's some illumination for your benighted little pissant brain: most people are idiots and sociopaths. That's why the world is a stinking, dysfunctional shithole. In this case, as in most, the majority is wrong. And fucking unsalvageably stupid.
>>
>>18316829
If I weren't phoneposting I'm grab that part of idiocracy where one of those 'tards says;

"Go away. Baiting."

Fitting.
>>
Are you looking for advice, just venting on 4chan for no real reason, or trolling?
>>
>Implies he's a genius
>Says really stupid things with no basis nor explanation and justifies it with convincing himself that everyone else is retarded
>asks for advice but isn't willing to listen
>Blue pilled to the point of no return
>>
you write like an 8 year old
>>
>>18316764
What is your relationship with your father like, sir?
>>
>>18316886
Generally I think people are a little too quick to yell BAIT on here but at this point I'm pretty sure this actually is bait.
>>
Whats it like being 12 op?
>>
>>18316780
bait confirmed
>>
>>18316764
I'm surrounded by intelligent, positive people who make my day better just by being around them. I actually have hope for a realistically good future, and believe that most people, at least in my life, are good, and enjoy meaningful relationships.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.