[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this text supposed to mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 50

File: JacobText.png (384KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
JacobText.png
384KB, 640x1136px
This is the first text in weeks, nearly a month that hes sent me. He moved to Israel at the end of last year after we had grown up together since we were little and even used to celebrate our birthdays together because they were so close together. We used to talk and skype evryday after the move but now he hardly ever picks up and its mostly me messagin him and this is the first text he's sent in a while and it just says "busy"

Am I supposed to read something into this? First of all, when I took this screenshot it was 3:30 AM in Israel so what was he doing at that hour he could text me but couldnt call me? Second he hasnt called me back at all since then!! I'm worried maybe he has new friends in Israel.
Anyway I'd like to hear your advice thank you.

tl;dr: Havent heard from best friend in a while, first message is barely a sentence
>>
just be casual.

"hey what's up? how's life?"

if he's not responsive then just be honest. tell him you miss his company and that you feel he's avoiding/forgetting you.
>>
Take the hint.

He moved halfway around the world and is now recieving bizarre ass pictures from you at 330 AM. He doesnt want to talk to you anymore. Hell, it took me a little bit of motivation to respond to your shitty thread.
>>
>>18316726
This seems really smart actually. Hes one of the few people i know and actually talk to irl so I dont want to lose him.

What should I do if he's been ignoring me on purpose??
>>
He's a jew, what do you expect?
>>
>>18316756
Dang man. You are super clingy.
No lie but usually when a girl is super clingy I just want to get away from them.
Here I am in Isreal living it up and someone who has never left their hometown is messaging me all the time.
You should try to find some new friends and get some new experiences so that you can have a real conversation instead of latching on to what you are comfortable with.
>>
>>18316793
Thats rude, I'm Jewish too
>>
You remind me of the guy on steam who is always messaging you asking to play games and spamming invites
>>
>>18316722
Leave Jacob alone, seriously.
>>
>>18316800
Then you should know better than to trust a jew
>>
>>18316810
...I never mentioned his name

>>18316806
If someone doesnt want to be friends they should just say it upfront and then others wouldnt have to bug them then

>>18316796
i try making friends but either i'm really bad at it or everyone is incredibly rude and snobby and i'm guessing its the second option because its a private school
>>
>>18316828
You are a girl right?
>>
>>18316828
>...I never mentioned his name.

You tried hiding it but because you're not the sharpest tool in the metaphorical shed its obvious.
>>
>>18316835
Not sure how you guessed that but yes actually
>>
>>18316840
Do you want a new friend?

I'm lonely af
>>
>>18316845
Sure, add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dracomalphas
>>
>>18316845
No. Get fucked.
>>
File: 1446894184307.jpg (7KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
1446894184307.jpg
7KB, 230x219px
>>18316854
>>
>>18316828
Look at the filename of your picture.
>>18316840
Your name is kerry.

You might be drunk or high right now.
>>
>>18316857
Aw I was just joshin ya. We can be friends OwO
>>
OY VEY! ITS LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!
>>
Why do Jews call Europeans who oppose mass immigration and multiculturalism "racist" but then squeal with joy when the Israeli government steals land from Palestine and kills Arabs?
>>
>>18316859
Shit can people always see the filenames?? or is that just when youre the OP??
>>
>>18316874
>>18316862
>>18316811
This is all very irrelevant to the topic and generally unhelpful to me so maybe be careful the moderstors might delete these comments
>>
>>18316840
proof that ur a grill?
>>
>>18316876
Always.
>>
>>18316878
To get back on topic Joshua is no better than Judas. But I'm loyal like Peter so show me them big Jewess titties
>>
>>18316882
>>18316879
>>18316862
>>18316874
Fuck all of you, I'll just ask tumblr at least theyll gimme good advice without the sexism and racism
>>
Can everyone pretending to be OP please stop?

I really need a new friend but now I don't know if OP's even here anymore
>>
>>18316893
I really am OP http://steamcommunity.com/id/dracomalphas here's my steam, add me
>>
>18316889

go ahead and fuck off back to tumblr. nobody wants smelly kikes like you here.
>>
Looks like degenerate art. Wouldn't except anything else from a jew.
>>
>>18316898
I'll add you tomorrow
>>
>>18316922
>>18316917
Ok you know what,f cuk you, I'm great. I'm a great artist and a great writer and just a great person, so I dont need your approval to feel vadilated, ok?? Your words are meaningless to me and I dont even care about them. Oh you hate jews? Hoooow original!! I bet everyone at school just loooves hanging out with you!! <3 <3 <3
>>
>>18316960

>getting this buttblasted over 4chan comments

go take a shower, juden.
>>
>>18316960
You're on 4chan. You've really got to get thicker skin if you're going to post here, otherwise you are going to get eaten alive.
>>
File: 1447578415744.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447578415744.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
>tfw no girl to draw cute pictures for me
>>
File: 1318804494002.png (81KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1318804494002.png
81KB, 500x341px
Holy fuck OP you're getting absolutely buttblasted over most basic troll comments. You derailed your own thread into the fucking ground.

I bet no one here even gives a shit about Jews, they're just trying to bother you.

Kike :^)
>>
>>18316828
>If someone doesnt want to be friends they should just say it upfront and then others wouldnt have to bug them then
this
>>
Hey just wanted you trolls to know, I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!! you can't hurt me with words, I have a thick skin!!! So fuck you all sucker virgin losers!!
>>
>>18317451
I feel like this is a fake op.

If this is OP, oh yes you sure showed us how thick your skin is by getting upset and crying all the way to tumblr.
>>
>>18317469
That's definitely not spartacus 'cause I'm spartacus.
>>
>>18317451
>>18317469
You're right, that was a fake OP, but I'd also like to UPDATE this thread in that my friend still hasn't called me back even thought it's almost 7 oclock in Israel and I've been texting him nonstop!! Like basially an entire day has gone by for him and he still hasnt answered.

I think he's doing this on purpose, and I dont know how to handle it..
>>
File: 1398112333093 (2).jpg (160KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
1398112333093 (2).jpg
160KB, 800x522px
>>18317030
>tfw someone told me the exact same thing a few years ago
OP, there's no need to get booty blasted. Do you think everyone who replied to you is being 100% serious? 4chan has made the news for being "anti-Semitic" for Pete's sake.

Here's my 100% honest advice though:
>texting someone when it's 3:30 AM their time
Ever heard of sleeping? Or partying late? Unless this guy is a serious night owl, there's no reason to expect a full on conversation at that time.

>what was he doing at that hour he could text me but couldnt call me?
See above. Texting is much easier than calling, especially if he's in a quiet house with other people sleeping or a loud room full of other party goers. Sure, he could've said something nicer than just "busy", but he still replied.

>I'm worried maybe he has new friends in Israel
So? What if he does? Do you really expect him to live in a completely new country and still only talk to you? Heck, you're expected to make new friends even if you transfer to a different school in the same city.

Since it's been a few days, message him again (at a reasonable hour) and just ask how he's doing. Let him know you miss him and ask him to just check up on you every now and then. It's hard losing a friend to a whole new country, but with today's technology it's never been easier to keep in touch.

Also, before you go calling me a bully and whatnot, I'm a girl too who used to take everything on 4chan to heart.
>>
>>18318146

>Also, before you go calling me a bully and whatnot, I'm a girl too who used to take everything on 4chan to heart

I wasnt gonna do that, this is actually good advice, thank you. What do I do if he ignores my calls though? I'll probably see him sometime within the next month or so when we take our usual trip so Israel so if he's purposely igoring me I worry that'll make things awkward...
>>
he probably took it as an insult
he was like, "my best friend didn't even take the time to study values and linework and drew me this five second sketch?"

I, too, would be angered if someone sent me this sketch, moreso if it was my best friend.
>>
>>18318268
I'm actually great artist, and if you knew him you'd understand what the drawing is
>>
hey dear, don't be mad okay?
Do you want to talk a little?
>>
>>18318374
i cant tell if youre being genuine or a dick but i'm gonna assume genuine so ok sure
>>
>>18316722
with jews, you lose
>>
>>18318486
In all seriousness tho, people move on. Especially when they've gone to another country. I had a huge group of friends that I had known since kindergarten that stopped talking to me in and after highschool, even though we had been the closest of mates. It's a shame, but it does happen.
>>
Stop spamming him, you're pushing him away. He's busier and you need to accept that. Apologise for spamming him and tell him he can text you when he's free.
>>
>>18316722
"Im busy"
BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?
It means hes fucking busy jesus christ calm your tits.
Wait a few hours then ask if hes got time to talk instead of having s fucking spazz attack.
You seem way way too clingy.
Also drawing weird ass pictures and constantly nagging people to talk to you is not a good way to get people to talk to you fyi.
>>
Underage btw
>>
>>18318480
Sorry, was at work and a little busy, you know, not everyone is a dick here. I understand that you had no friends, but know, just try to be yourself and you will do it! :3
>>
>>18318847
Ok 1) I'm 25, I'm an art student and I go to Yale; and also I wouldn't go through your DA profile and post stuff here

>>18318918
You should add me on steam or kik or something so we can talk!

>>18318831
The picture makes sense in context >>18318831
>>
>>18319091
>yale
>thinks his art is better than our shit
>can't meme for faggotry
>asks us for help

you need to go back to plebbit my friend.
>>
>>18319289
I'm a girl, and my art is great so whatever <3
>>
You're like a female Jewish version of me OP. But she left tor France and I stayed in Lebanon. Do you want me to tell Hezbollah to fire rockets at his house? That's what he gets for being a piece of shit and breaking your heart.
>>
Oy vey goym
>>
>I-I go to Yale g-guys, I swear!
Aahahahaha, another dirty lying Jew.
>>
File: file.png (380KB, 649x874px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
380KB, 649x874px
wew lad
>>
>>18319567
Thats very kind of you, but I don't think it's come oto murder yet. Besides, I'm going to Israel soon and would like there to be a country left when i get there ^ ^

>>18319711
Fuck off.

>>18319727

FUCK OFF, you are less than garbage and I will screenshot this if I have to and use it as evidence. Yeah, my dads a lawyer so watch your step.
>>
>>18319743
You know stalking is illegal?? And posting persoal info obline is even more illegal than that?? I hope youve enjoyed your little time here because I'm going to screenshot what youve done and take you to court over it
>>
File: 123.png (57KB, 640x403px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
57KB, 640x403px
>>18319751
Yes, yes. Take me to court, hun. Sounds like you have a bit of a reputation as a drama queen though.
>>
>>18319757
Whats your name and wha state do you live in then huh?
>>
>>18319778
Adolf, Braunau am Inn
>>
>>18319778
Kerry Schuman, New York.
>>
File: evidence_1.png (351KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
evidence_1.png
351KB, 1366x768px
>>18319789
>>18319790
FYI I'm screenshotting this so I can show how your abusing my name/likeness as well as being hatful
>>
>>18319817
Sorry. I'll stop
>>
>>18319821
Thanks, as long s you learned not to mess with me <3 <3
>>
File: hmm.gif (189KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.gif
189KB, 200x200px
>>18319817
>evidence_1.png
>US likeness laws in another tab
>hentai
>Gothic Homemaking
Is this a joke?
>>
>>18319853
The only joke here is how horribly people have derailed this thread :/
>>
>>18319873
If anything, you did that yourself with your overreactions and off-topic steam posting. I'm not surprised your friend says he's too busy to talk, you seem like a right fucking chore to talk to. Don't be surprised when people stop talking to you when you act this fucking retarded.

And Jesus, Kerry, learn how to lie on the internet better.
>>
>>18316726
>>18318146
It's been a full 24 hours and he hasnt reponded do you guys have any tips?
>>
>>18319899
Give up already, holy fuck. You can't expect everyone to be at your beck and call. You're pushing him further and further away, you mong.
>>
Damn it Kerry, you can't come to this website and react to negative posts, it's just going to make people get more aggressive.

Maybe your friend really is busy, or maybe he's just not in the mood to talk to you. You seem a bit high strung based on your posts here. Just calm down and wait for a little while and he should respond eventually. Spamming him with texts is just going to make him not want to respond.

But seriously, stop letting people on here know that you're getting upset. It's just going to make things worse for you. And please, stop posting personal information about yourself on here. Doing that can only end badly.
>>
>>18319919
I didnt even post any personal info, i have no idea how people are figuring this stuff out :(
>>
>>18316722
This might sound off-topic, but here it goes.

Fuck Israel and any American Jew who lives there. You are no better than the Nazis who tried to exterminate your people.

Israel steals the land that doesn't belong to them and kills any Palestinian who fights back.

That entire country is evil, pure evil, any American Jew who moves there is complicit in murder of innocents, tell Jacob to go fuck himself. You zionists make me physically sick.

If you take part in the Jewish/American plantation and displacement of Palestine, you have blood on your hands. Remember that.

t. Somebody with a shred of humanity.
>>
>>18319929
Your steam page has your name on it. You've gotta be more careful when you post here, and you definitely need to stop letting people on here know that you're mad.
>>
>>18319919
I'm acttually really chill and great to hang out with irl, thats why its so baffling he wont answer me and that i dont have more friends

>>18319932

Ok but like Muslims were mean to us first though??

>>18319936

Is there a way to edit 4chan comments?
>>
He's not busy, he doesn't want to talk to you because you're an emotional black hole.
>>
>>18319929
Your steam ID has your state and full name in it. Your steam name is the same as your DeviantArt page which has your age, full name and has a ton of embarrassing comments posted under your shitty art. Be more careful next time.

>>18319944
>I'm acttually really chill and great to hang out with irl
Anyone who says this more often than not is intolerable in person.
>>
>>18319944
>Is there a way to edit 4chan comments
No. You can delete them, but I'm not sure how long you have to do it before it doesn't let you anymore. You can try deleting the whole thread, but again I'm not sure about the time limit on those types of things.

What led you to this hellhole to begin with? Posting here without knowing what to do and what not to do can lead to some pretty bad experiences. Just try deleting the whole thread if you can.
>>
>>18319944
How were Palestinians in any way "mean" to you first?

Their country was invaded, their population displaced and their people killed because "the Jews need a homeland"

So you built your new homeland in a country already populated with people, so you rounded them up, and pushed them to the West Bank, invaded their country and made sure none of them would leave the little pen you put them in.

But that wasn't enough was it? Because every year you take a little more land from the Palestinians to make way for the Jewish master race all these zionists coming from America to populate an illegal nation stolen from people who did nothing to deserve it.

It's not like you could have set Israel up anywhere else that didn't already have people living there, oh no, that wouldn't be cruel enough.

When the last Palestinian dies, I just want you to know that your people did what hitler couldn't, wipe out an entire race of people.
>>
>>18319952
I dont want to lose the people who give genuine good advice though

>>18319950
But I actually am really fun and I've been told I'm mature ofr my age and pretty funny too actually
>>
>>18319952
No-one's going to do anything just because they have a small amount of personal information, you melodramatic twat. This isn't /b/.
>>
>>18319944
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, STOP RESPONDING TO PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ABOUT YOU BEING JEWISH.
I know you don't post here often and aren't very clear about how things work here, but you need to learn very fast that responding to people who are trying to antagonize you is going to lead to even more people trying even harder to antagonize you.
>>
>>18319957
Ah geez look I dunno anything about all that ok?? My dad's the one who knows about the Palestinan thing and how bad they are to the Jews, ok?? I'm just one girl I mean its not like I'm the one killing anyone alright?? Geez...
>>
>>18319958
You've also been told you could be president one day, and that your art is amazing. You gotta grow up at some point.
>>
File: 1445722183259.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1445722183259.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>18319960
Fuck you faggot. Don't ever reply to one of my posts again!
>>
>>18319958
>mature for my age
Gee, Kerry. What happened to being 25? I'd be surprised if you weren't mature at that age. Besides, this thread has proved that you aren't very mature at all.
>>
>>18319963
Sorry, I just mean its really rude of these people is all, like I dont get what the big deal of being Jewish is?? I post a lot in /y/ and decided to see the other boards but theyre not as nice so far :/
>>
>>18319971
Stop or I'll call the cyber poleece on you!! >.<

amidoinitrite?
>>
>>18319965
If your dad is claiming that the Palestinians were bad to the Jews then he's a liar he's telling you pure Zionist propaganda, it's easy to justify invading a country when you make them look like bad guys.

I just want you to know that the whole world is ashamed of what Israel is doing, I'm going to leave this alone now because I'm getting too angry talking about it and I have an exam tomorrow.

If you want a crash course of what Israel is all about, watch this: https://youtu.be/cFVumDVSVSM
>>
>>18319984
Haha, very funny, but people know its not really me, i dont type like that, ok??
>>
His friends probably told him to get the fuck out of the friendzone.
>>
>>18319984
People can tell youre not really me I dont type that way
>>
>>18319981
If you think /adv/ is bad, avoid /pol/ /tv/ and /b/ at all costs. Being Jewish isn't really a big deal to most people on here outside of /pol/, but it's still going to draw a lot of attention and get a lot of responses. Especially if you let people know that they're bothering you. Next time, if you really feel the need to let people know that you're Jewish, play along with their anti Jewish stuff and call them goyim or something. Just stop letting people know that you are upset if you want your threads to stop getting derailed.
>>
Wtf is that drawing?
>>
>>18319996
Ok, i mean the causal racism is kinda wird, but thanks for the advice anyway! ^ ^

>>18320000
He's a member of a race of mmany-eyed people that my friend and I made up. this guy in spceifc is a warrior for a cult that worships antoher fictional deity we made up for fun together a couple months back, we were gonna make a comic about it
>>
>>18318234
>What do I do if he ignores my calls though?
First, do you guys usually call? If it's normal for you two to call then I'd be a little worried if he didn't answer but don't take it as the end of the world. If he doesn't answer for a while, maybe just shoot him a text just asking how he's been. Or wait until closer to your regular trip to Israel and tell him you're excited to go back and whatnot.

Don't take it to heart just yet. Give him some time. But if he ignores you completely once you're in Israel I'd be worried.
>>
>>18320015
Ok, I mean the casual genocide in Israel is kinda wird, but thanks for the advice anyway ^ ^!!
>>
>>18320028
>Muh Muslims
Who gives a fuck about mudslimes dying
>>
>>18319988
>>18319991
Stalking me is really bad but impersonating me is taking it too far, I'm still screencapping the evidence btw...
>>
>>18320017
Is 24 hours long enough to wait? Back when he first moved we called everyday :(
>>
>>18320046
Ok, that is actually illegal
>>
>>18320053
You need to stop! >:(
>>
>>18320048
Give him 3 days. If not a single peep, then shoot a quick text. It looks like you both have iPhone so you'll know when he reads it. If he says something like, "Busy, talk later" again, reply with something along the lines of, "Just haven't talked in a while and wanted to see how you've been! Let me know when you get the chance to chat." Don't accuse him of anything but make it known you want to communicate with him.
>>
>>18320065
Your words dont bother me
>>
>>18320085
Ok, thanks! You've really helped me a lot withh this advice! <3
>>
>>18319817
>that yaoi in the taskbar

I get the feeling schlicking is this girl's #1 hobby.
>>
>>18319817
>Wheel Decide | Tell Dad...

What's all this then, Kerry?
>>
>>18320112

It's a website that generates a wheel and the you spin it and go with that option

>>18320100
i post on /y/ a lot
>>
>>18320151
>It's a website that generates a wheel
No shit
>>
>>18320151
And what is it that you're asking the wheel to decide on? What it is you want to tell dad?
>>
>>18320155
>>18320163
>>
>>18320181
4 chan is an 18+ website
>>
>>18320196
I'm 18 plus
>>
>>18319987
I have a question:
"Historic Palestine" wasn't even an officially recognized nation state- right? That land was officially and technically owned by Britain, and although they allowed indiginous people's to live there, it was britain's land to do with as they pleased.
Why is it that the Palestinians, who never truest rules over that land or formed a nation state of their own, feel entitled to that land just because they are occupying it?

It's like if I owned a home, and I allowed a homeless man to live there while I wasn't using it. But then I decided that I wanted to adopt some orphans and build an orphanage with that space, so I asked the old homeless man to leave. It was never his house to begin with.

ADDITIONALLY, Israel and Palestine had war conflicts (initiated by the Palestinians who felt entitled to the land that was not theirs) in which the Israelis have come out victorious, earning them MORE land.

If you win a war and get new territory due to that war, then that's that.
>>
>>18320197
You're 15
>>
>>18320202
Your 15
>>
>>18319957
Maybe if the Palestinian government stopped bombing Israel and initiating conflict, there wouldn't be so much violence.

The GOVERNEMNT OFFICIALS of Palestine condone and approve of terrorism attacks on Israel. How is that not infuriating? How could a peaceful resolution be reached with leaders who openly condone attacks on Israel?
>>
>>18320204
I'm 30 and don't have any incest related problems
>>
>>18320214
what..?
>>
>>18320212
Israel is an apartheid state.
>>
>>18320197
Your fucking DeviantArt profile says you're 17 which is probably a lie itself. You claimed you were 25 and then said "people think i'm sooo mature for my age ^^;". All your social media is tied to your edgy gothic weeb name. You're not fooling anyone here, you mong.
>>
File: file.png (119KB, 581x436px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
119KB, 581x436px
>>18320181
>>18320112
>>18320214
Oh shit, Kerry. When are you going to tell your dad you feel like boning him?
>>
>>18320223
Sometimes you know a thread's going to be good, and sometimes it's just a real nice surprise.
>>
File: file.png (72KB, 584x243px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
72KB, 584x243px
>>18320223
And the plot thickens!
>>
>>18320218
It's not. You've been reading too much propaganda if you really believe that. I read an article making that claim and the bias was increadibly clear. It was literally written by Palestinians.
I've been to Israel and I've been to Cape Town South Africa (which was ACTUALLY an apartheid state) and I'll tell you they are not even kind of similar.

Is there inequality? Yes, and there shouldn't be- Israel needs to work on it. Is it at apartheid level? Not even close.
Read "Israeli Society in the Twenty-First Century: Immigration, Inequality, and Religious Conflict" by Calvin goldsheider if you want to understand the many factors that have contributed to the reasons why israeli society has become divided ethnically. It's a very liberal book that in no way defends Israel- it has many negative things to say.
But apartheid state is way too far.
If you have any sources that you can share that are reletively unbiased and actually make substantiative claims as to why Israel is an aparthaid state, please share them.
Everything I've seen has been baseless and twisted to be only looking at individual cities on the border that are literally war zones
>>
Are you autistic or something? Serious question.
>>
Jesus, the girl even made a subreddit for herself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DracoMalphas/
>>
File: file.png (99KB, 915x457px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
99KB, 915x457px
Wew lad, looks like her relationship with her dad is a topic of hot debate.
>>
>>18320232
Read Israel's laws or listen to anything Bibi ever says and it's obviously an apartheid state. South Africa still has many problems but legally mandated genocide is not one of them anymore.
>>
File: awoo~.jpg (66KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
awoo~.jpg
66KB, 800x473px
>>18320087
I'm glad to be of help! I understand that not hearing from someone when you usually talk to them nonstop is tough. Just keep your cool, play it by ear, and let us know if anything happens (before the thread 404s that is).
>>
File: Screenshot_20161009-131426.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161009-131426.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
This fucking thread....
>>
>>18320247
I'm open to listening to you and changing my opinion of what you say is grounded, but I'm going to need you to cite specific things, not just "read the laws"
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 946x316px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 946x316px
>>18320238
Kerry, this is not okay.
>>
>>18320255
>>18320244
>>18320238
>>18320235
>>18320230
>>18320223
You shouldn't believe rumors, some people are jalous and spread false facts about me
>>
File: lol3.gif (1MB, 245x280px) Image search: [Google]
lol3.gif
1MB, 245x280px
>>18320255
This shit is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>18320251

Did you know that Hitler wanted to create a Jewish state in an uninhabited area of Madagascar but the Rothschild family demanded Britain set up a naval blockade to stop that from happening?
>>
>>18320251
It's 1am and I've got work tomorrow, I can't. Go ahead and involuntary sterilize some Ethiopian Jews and talk about how your not white supremacists while you invade Palestine, I've got to sleep.
>>
>>18320261
Do you have a credible, non-conspiracy theorist source to back up this claim?

I am also curious as to why butler, who was devoted to the complete destruction of the Jewish people, was at all interested in creating an independent state for them. That seems like it would go against everything he stood for.
>>
Can I have a quick rundown of this mess of a thread? Can I call it a bait and move on?
>>
>>18320262
>>18320261
Why were you guys arguing about jews on my advice thread
>>
>>18320264
It's not bait considering the state of her subreddit.
>>
>>18320266
Bitch atleast we're not screen capping your Reddit posts about how you want to fuck your dad. Shit, what do you want posts about, how your long distance "friend" has no interest in talking to you ever again? Fuck off
>>
>>18320263

Just look up the Madagascar Plan. It's not a conspiracy theory it's a historical fact.
>>
>>18320262
I'm neither white, jewish, nor Israeli.
I am impartial and, based on the information I have seen, have come to this opinion on my own.

I'll check back on this thread tomorrow evening if it still exists, so post your response when you are free if you feel like it.

Again, I am obviously not as emotionally invested as you as I do not have ties to either side, and I am open to changing my mind as soon as someone presents clear, creatively evidence.
One reason why I side with the Israelis currently is because I hear a lot of propaganda-like claims from Palestinians that are either false upon further investigation, or not from credible sources. The arguments that I have heard in favor of israel have all been grounded in credible sources, history, and law.
>>
File: file.png (45KB, 882x367px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
45KB, 882x367px
4chan sure is full of nice people.
>>
>>18320264
A girl called Kerry links her steam id and quickly regrets it. If it is bait, it's part of a larger ruse that has been lovingly crafted for many years now and is still worth a chuckle.
>>
>>18320270
You're right- but I don't see anything about the roschchild family interfering.

Additionally, considering that Britain was literally at war with Germany, I think it's not suspicious that there was a blockade.
>>
>>18320272
I'm a white person from a very pro Israel family and country, but I read the news and am not a bootlicker so my sympathies are with the Palestinian people.
>>
>>18320274
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18320282
Then I am curious- how can you side with the Palestinians when their government literally condones and approves of terrorist attacks on Israel?

How do you suggest that the Israeli government reach a peaceful resolution with a state that is content with no less than the complete destruction and removal of Israel?

Perhaps if the Palestinian governemnt were less violent, the two peoples could co-exist without any discrimination or inequality?
>>
From reddit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D7cM4H-SV9Pa2J3b9BTS0r6GYnNXF_KREQ4OtlEP6vM/edit
>>
>>18320281

Of course (((Wikipedia))) and mainstream history websites aren't going to mention the bit about the Rothschilds. Do a little more research and you will find the truth.
>>
>>18320296
Settlements and the blockade are eliminationists acts of terrorism, Israel is the aggressor. Land won through military force is not owned, it's occupied.
>>
>>18320274
>everyone there is always really nice to me
>>
File: file.png (80KB, 937x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
80KB, 937x400px
I was joking at first with the incest but jesus fuck. Surely this has got to be a long term troll?
>>
>>18320302
Again, ANY CREDIBLE source that you can provide is appreciated.

Anyone can make up lies on the internet. Just because it's on a web page doesn't make it fact. If any accredited research program mentions it or anything I'd believe it. I can't just believe something that could be entirely made up.

The whole "the roschild family wouldn't let an official research orginization publish stuff about them because they work from the shadows" argument doesn't hold up, because there is a TON of non-credible dialogue and speculation about them, which, if they really had as much power and influence as the are rumored to have, would not exist.

That "they prevent anything official from being written about them" argument is not believable for that reason. It exists so that people can write whatever they want and get people to believe lies.

Did you know that trump is actually working closely with the roschild family, and that all of his dumbassery is a clever act to distract the American people by occupying the media?
There isn't any credible sources on it because they prevent anything from being published about them, but believe me- I didn't just make that up
>>
>>18320305
Land won through military force is not owned??
How is that possible? Are we just occupying the US from the native Americans?

Israel is on the offensive because the moment they don't have a buffer zone to protect them from the bombs that are constantly being lobbed at them, Israeli civilians (both Jewish and Arab) die.
>>
>>18316722
Kerry Berry,
Please leave me alone and stop stalking me online, thanks.
Jacob
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/JustKerryBerry/submitted/

look at the posts this person made its got to be an alt
>>
>>18320327
Thank you, Jew. You ruined my beautiful board.

Back to the >>>/o/ven you go.
>>
File: kerryfuckmyberry.png (18KB, 880x133px) Image search: [Google]
kerryfuckmyberry.png
18KB, 880x133px
This is from the sex subreddit in which she submitted a post saying she's had sexual feelings for a guy she's known her whole life.
>>
File: 1488345828332.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1488345828332.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>When you come to /adv/ to tickle your saviour complex and end up stalking and traumatising a fifteen-year-old bloodmage who wants to fuck her dad
>>
File: lol..gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
lol..gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18320332
>posted on the incest board in which she sent a picture of her legs to her dad and couldn't gauge his reaction
I'm dying of laughter here.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/eSmdO

How the fuck did someone find pictures of her fucking notebook? It's way too easy to find information on you, OP. Delete your social media accounts, fucking hell.
>>
>>18320368
It was Jacob, dude. The Jews are powerful.
>>
>>18320316

Believe what you will but you are extremely naive or brainwashed if you don't think the holocaust is very suspicious. Not only did it give the Jews a "justifiable" reason to create a homeland in Palestine but it is also used as an attack against Europeans who want to preserve their race, culture and way of life. "What's dat, goy? You don't want your country to take in an unlimited number of Somali Muslim refugees? Oy vey! You sound just like those evil, racist Nazis who murdered six bazillion innocent Jews! Never again! You should be thrown in prison for your disgusting hate speech!"
>>
File: smugwendy.gif (969KB, 500x443px) Image search: [Google]
smugwendy.gif
969KB, 500x443px
Include me in the reddit screencap
>>
File: 7KU0bLJ.jpg (635KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
7KU0bLJ.jpg
635KB, 2448x3264px
>>18320368
Wait, is that crumpled up piece of paper a fanfiction of about her blowing her dad? What the fuck.
>>
File: el6pwDT_d.jpg (143KB, 640x1138px) Image search: [Google]
el6pwDT_d.jpg
143KB, 640x1138px
Kerry, someone wants his bike back.
>>
>>18320375
I'm very confused- do you really think the holocaust was Europeans "preserving their race, culture, and way of life"?

I'm not opposed to hearing your perspective but because it is all apparently speculation and random antisemitism, I can't really allow that to influence my current opinion which is based on years of historical analysis and credible, factual information.

I would be happy to have a discussion of this when you are able to provide any semblance of credible evidence to support your views.
>>
File: 1412738645661.jpg (78KB, 380x360px) Image search: [Google]
1412738645661.jpg
78KB, 380x360px
>>18320381
Oh my fucking god it is. If this is really a troll I commend you, OP. And if it isn't, Kerry, seek professional help you fucking need it.
>>
>>18320381
someone on reddit transcribed the scribbled parts

the scribbled out letter at the end is a story of a girl who wants to please her father sexually. I will edit this comment once I figure out the exact wording.
some parts are missing because of the teared portion -
TO LOVE MY FATHER
[illegible]
Kerry sat in her father's office. she loved coming to work with him. "Hey Kerry Berry." he said.
"What's wrong, you're so quiet."
"Daddy I want to do something for you."
"And what's that?" he asked shyly.
"Can I pleasure you?" she asked.
"What?" he asked somewhat surprised.
"Your cock Daddy." she said with confidence.
"I know guys like to have them sucked and [I] want to know how." "Really?" he said happily.
"Daddy, I want to give you a blow job." she said.
[...] sweetheart, but I'll instruct you." he said. He [illegible]
[...] she gazed at his cock. "Oh my God!" he [...]
[...] to thrust into her mouth. "You're really
[...] She liked it, this feeling of being [an? on?]
[...] [n]ever felt closer to him before.
[...] [kis(?)]sing his member. Then he exhaled
[...] pulled out. Kerry looked [...]
[...] down. "I've never had su[?] [...]
[...] She said, "You're my [father(?)] [...]
[...] to [...]
(the rest is teared off)
>>
I think it's time you laid off her guys, it's getting really fucked up now, and it's really uncomfortable. You've had your fun.
>>
File: IMG_4009.png (524KB, 469x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4009.png
524KB, 469x700px
>>18320376
>Wendy
Patrician taste.
>>
>>18320395
Nah, we have to go fucker upper.

Kerry, tell your father he's one lucky bastard.
>>
Kerry, I am saying this from a place of concern:

You need to delete your social media accounts RIGHT NOW.
You have revealed enough information to where people from this website could literally find you, and show your family the stuff you have posted.
There is some pretty incriminating things that I am sure you don't want tied to your identity.

You need to re-invent your internet presence or you risk having everything weird you have posted online shared with your family.
Next time do not make any accounts that can be traced back to your identity
>>
>>18320385

What I meant is that Europeans who advocate for nationalism (wanting to preserve your culture and ethnic demographics) are labelled "Nazis" and Nazis are obviously pure evil because they supposedly murdered six gorillion joos.
>>
At this time, if I was Kerry I'd love to get attacked by that wannacry ransomware from the news.
>>
>>18320395
You know how if people visit the middle-east they can pay to have simulated kidnap scenarios, so that if they're ever actually kidnapped they know how to handle it and can be prepared beforehand? Consider this thread as being kin to that. If this was old /b/ or somewhere similarly malicious someone would have already e-mailed her dad everything.
>>
>>18320405
This. I posted a few Reddit and Twitter posts of hers in this thread and they only make up a small portion of the shit she's posted all over the internet. It's way too easy to find this information, especially when literally every one of your accounts are linked under the same name. OP, if you are legit, you need to delete this shit as soon as possible. It seems like students from your school already know about the shit you've been posting considering that someone posted your notebook. It's genuinely worrying and I wouldn't be surprised if you're subject to bullying. Get therapy and get help immediately.

That said, if this is all fake, it reminds me of the My Immortal Tara Gilesbie fanfiction troll that was popular from around 06 to 09. That shit takes dedication and I commend you on your autism.
>>
>>18320411
Yes, that "nationalist=nazi" is utter garbage in my opinion as well.

Just so you know though, the Jews who use that nazi analogy and advocate mass refugee accommodation are the same Jews that are anti-Israel.

I was confused because Jews who are pro-Israel are very conservative usually and are against mass importation of refugees.

You seem to be pro-Palestine, which is a liberal Jewish view- but also anti refugee, which is a conservative Jewish view.

I doubt you are Jewish at all because of the anti Semitic commentary but I hope you realized that the Jewish people are very much divided on these types of issues, and the "manipulative Jewish elite" persona is describing the liberal Jews (the ones who are pro-Palestine), not the conservative ones
>>
File: 1492041258715.jpg (256KB, 1080x1283px) Image search: [Google]
1492041258715.jpg
256KB, 1080x1283px
>this thread
thanks for reminding me why i support the palestinian cause
>>
File: blackpizzaguy.gif (2MB, 340x347px) Image search: [Google]
blackpizzaguy.gif
2MB, 340x347px
>mfw scrolling through this thread
>>
Dammit! I misspelled /adv/ for /pol/ again!
>>
>>18320425

There are tons of "liberal" Jews in Hollywood and the media who are huge supporters of Israel and its genocidal actions but at the same time advocate for European countries to bring as many refugees as possible.

Anyways, it doesn't matter. The fact is Israel is doing everything in its power to maintain its ethnic demographics and steal land from Palestine and getting billions of dollars from the US for doing so. Meanwhile, Europe is being raped and pillaged by barbaric "refugees" that nobody asked for
>>
Someone needs to screencap this thread and make a thread on lolcow.
>>
ITT: 50% Teen girl wanting to fuck her dad
49% Shitbitching about Jews
1% advice

This is the kind of thread that only comes once in a lifetime
>>
>>18320455
seconded, this person is a goldmine
>>
>>18320455
There's not really any need to considering most of the juicy stuff here is stripped from her Reddit post history.
>>
>>18320460
there's tons of other shit here to comb through than just whats been posted here, i think we may have struck oil
>>
File: 1390581493594.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1390581493594.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
>>18320455
Nigger everything we've found she's already voluntarily posted in like five different places. Honestly how people remain this fucking oblivious to how the internet works in this day and age amazes me.

>>18320457
I still prefer that one thread where OP needed advice for how to stop his pig from shitting on its own balls.
>>
>https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/5zac75/virgin_im_15_f_and_just_wondering_what_is/
dont try to fuck your father
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kO8kTe_vzg
>>
>>18320452
Really?? The vast, VAST majority of the Pro-Israel jews that I have have seen are anti-refugee.

What genocidal actions are you talking about? Most of the violence comes from Palestine, where the government literally openly advocates violence and terrorism. Violence from Israel's government is typically in retaliation or self defense. Even the "stealing of land" is because Israel needs a buffer zone to protect its citizens from all the bombs

The only issue that I have with Israel is that they could treat their Arab citizens better. That being said, the arabs do not live in very poor conditions except for those who choose to live along war zones.

I'm sure once the Arab countries surrounding israel stop constantly bombing it, there will be less discrimination towards the arab citizens of israel.

I don't see how any of that is really relevant to the refugee crisis, which I agree is damaging in some ways to European society
>>
Is anyone gonna make the thread on lolcow? They might offer her help, very nice people that are girls
>>
stop messing with this girl
she seems pure-hearted and unique in her own way. e-bullying is not funny at all. especially since she herself said that she already gets name-called at school.
>>
>>18320505
No-one but you knows what that is or cares.

>>18320513
She's already gone.
>>
>>18320513
It's not really bullying though, they're just highlighting things she's made publicly available herself. If anything, it's a good wake-up call. It's a perfect opportunity to delete all her accounts but that's not going to happen as it seems people on Reddit already suggested that. Looking at her post history, this is a monthly occurrence. That and she's most likely fallen asleep considering it's 3:30am in NY.
>>
>>18320513
We're just teaching her a lesson. Anyone who's dumb enough to use their real name and post their social media media accounts on 4chan deserves what they get.
>>
>>18320212
Its not infuriating to him because "da Joos"
>>
>>18320513
>pure-hearted
>constantly looking for curses to kill people she doesn't like
This girl's mentally deranged, don't enable her.
>>
This is the best thread I've seen in 4chan in a long time. Feels like 2010 again. Please archive this.
>>
this girl is looking for a saviour, someone that can help her. hence her intense attachment to her father. it doesnt really help that she is just the age where her hormones go absolutely wild.of course shes not without guilt,she likes the attention, drama and lies all of the time.
but shes still very innocent.
i dont know if she will read this or if this will have any effect, but
no one will save you but yourself. i am sorry, but it is you who either has to change, or it is you who changes everything around you.
no demonic chanting or intense prayer will suddenly lift your worries. only you can do so.
i am not saying that you should stop doing those things, i am merely saying that it will have no effect.
>>
>>18320567
No, you should definitely stop with the demonic chanting. It will have an effect and that effect will be fucking your head up even more than it already is and making all this worse.
>>
>>18320567
The sooner we tell her that God doesn't exist in this plain of reality, the sooner we'll free another mind.
>>
Tfw missed my chance to shitpost when this thread was sub 20 replies. Shiggy diggy.
>>
>Implying the op isnt some random /v/ tier retard that purposely led you all to that girls social media to rip on her

Well done retards, cool personal army.
>>
>>18320586
Nothing's been done outside of this thread, Anon. /adv/ isn't /b/. /b/ isn't /b/ anymore.
>>
>>18320586
Except her social media has multiple references to 4chan being super nice to her as posted in this thread. I mean, it's perfectly possible that this person's a troll that's been keeping this up for two years now but it's clear that this is one and the same person.

Besides, nothing's even happened. No-one's posted her address or her dad's law firm. It's all just harmless screenshots from social media sites she posted herself. Almost everything here is stripped straight from Reddit posts.
>>
>>18316722
That's a fucking shit drawing.
>>
File: 1463958559542.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463958559542.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>18316876
>Shit can people always see the filenames??
>>
>>18316876
This is some new delete system32 levels of damage control.
>>
>>18320181
>file deleted
>>18320196
What was it? Some stupid shit?
>>
File: 1494910204730.png (413KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1494910204730.png
413KB, 1366x768px
>>18320676
It was this.
>>
File: 1365997995083.jpg (86KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1365997995083.jpg
86KB, 640x480px
>>18320687
Man, it's not hard to piece together that she wants to fuck her dad, but she's underage, so it's even scarier.
>>
>>18320711
>Man, it's not hard to piece together that she wants to fuck her dad
You don't even have to piece anything together when she literally wrote a fanfiction of her sucking her dad off.
>>
Holy shit. I think I'm to blame for this entire goldmine. Hear me out. >>18317295 was me, I posted when the thread was on page 7 and dead, bumping it back into relevance, and then she posted a bit more and it spiraled from there. If I didn't bump the thread, none of this probably would have happened. That's fucking amazing.
>>
>>18316722
Mods please delete this thread, it's getting really fucked up, and I feel really bad for OP.

also, OP if you're reading this, get rid of your entire internet presence. It's doing you no favours.
>>
>>18320790
Seeing as OP is 15 it would he justified to delete it. She is just a normal 15 year old doing idiot things like everyone at her age.
>>
>>18320820
I dunno about you but I never performed blood rituals and wrote fanfic about fucking my dad then posted it online at her age.
>>
File: brando.gif (388KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
brando.gif
388KB, 500x382px
>>18320820
What kind of fucked up 15 year olds did you acquaint yourself with.
>>
Fuck I hope somebody archives this whole fucking thread because it wouldn't be a shame to lose this to the tide of history
>>
OP, I'd give it another day or two, your friend might just be in a very busy time in his life right now. Isn't it finals week? If so, he might just be busy studying and may not be able to speak as much as he'd like. Give him some breathing space and everything should be ok.

If he doesn't respond, then I think you have your answer and it's probably time to move on. Good luck!
>>
>16 year old edgelords team up and tease a 12 year old attention whore

itt: only the observers are over 18
>>
>>18320274
>4chan iz darknet lel XD
>>
>>18321521
shhh be quietz. tthe board style is dark grey for a reason

everyone involved here is underage
>>
Hey everyone this is OP and I just wanted to say 1) those screenshots are fake and probably setup by the elaborate trolls who love defaming me
2) How long a silence is too long before I should be concerned something bad happened to him??

Please respond quickly, lunch is only 30 minutes
>>
Listen up Kerry, you worthless, incompetent, shut-in cunt, if you decide to (((tell Dad about the thing))) please for the love of god film it.
>>
>>18321540
I don't think you need to worry about anything bad happening to him.

I'd say forget about him for a few days, then try messaging him.
>>
>>18321540
He's probably just busy bombing Palestinian schools and hospitals. He'll get back to you.
>>
>>18321540

Nothing bad has happened to him. He's ignoring you because you're an obnoxious, clingy, autistic cunt.
>>
>>18316889
Kill yourself
>>
>>18321675
I bet you're a happy and successful person
>>
>>18321690
Said the person browsing here
>>
>>18321690
I actually fucking am though. Read the entire thread since I posted that and I'm losing my shit at this thread. I need to come to /adv/ more often
>>
>>18321730
aaa ya cunt
>>
>>18321540
None of those screenshots I took were fake though, I provided links to most of them. You've got to stop lying to yourself, come on.
>>
>>18321521
No-one said it was. It's not exactly a place you can delude yourself into pretending is "nice" though.
>>
>>18321525
What the fuck are you on about? Those screenshots are dark grey because they're from Reddit, not /adv/.
>>
>>18320567
nobody is pure she a shit and you're a white knight faggot.
>>
when my best friend stopped talking to me out of nowhere i just took it. i love him and miss him and he's the only person that i know that i can really talk to, but if he doesn't want to talk to me there isn't much i can do without imposing, and that wouldn't be fair to him
>>
>>18316722
lmao kill yourself kike
>>
Are we still posting interesting things we find from OP?
Because this is interesitng to me https://www.fanfiction.net/~xxxdracomalphasxxx
>>
Hi FBI
>>
Well this has been a fun read!
>>
>>18316722
try texting him again maybe he's not busy now
>>
File: hetextsback.png (123KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
hetextsback.png
123KB, 640x1136px
It worked! Guys, your advice worked!!!

Thank you all so much <3 <3

well thank some of you, the ones who werent spreafing racism and false rumors
>>
>>18316960
this shit is fucking hilarious
>>
>>18322976
You realise you're celebrating the fact he just called you desperate, yeah?
>>
>>18322976
>false rumours from posts that she made herself
>getting so happy over someone calling you desperate
This has got to be a joke. How have you kept this up for three fucking years?
>>
>>18323019
1) those posts are taken out of context and some werent even mine
2) he was joking, he said lol, ok
3)i'm not a joke, i'm just me <3
>>
>>18323066
They're all your posts, jesus, stop lying to yourself. He wasn't joking either, are you genuinely retarded? You came off as desperate and he called you out on it. Even if he says he was joking now, it's just damage control.

Come on, there's people in this thread genuinely trying to help you and highlight some of your problems but you're constantly dismissing everything as fake. You're not fooling anyone here. You need help.
>>
>>18323076
I did listen to the advice though. I told him how its ok if he has other friends and how i'm giving him space and he responded positively to it, ok?
>>
>>18323081
He didn't respond positively. He called you desperate because you barraged him with messages. That's not the only issue here either. Surely you understand that you need to delete your social media presence because of how easily accessible all your information is?
>>
>>18322976
oh crap i forgot to blurr out his name
>>
How would your dad feel knowing that you've got such strong feelings for Jacob? How could you betray daddy like that, Kerry Berry?
>>
>>18323087
lol why would i delete my accounts? I have tons of fans who follow my subreddit and tumblr and think the content i make is really interesting. Nobody finds personal info about anyone online unless they go stalker mode looking for it
>>
>>18323089
Jacob and I are just good friends, i'm not betraying anyone
>>
>>18323092
You have no fans. What you do have is delusions of grandeur, which is why you made two fucking subreddits for yourself. You don't need to go full stalker mode when clicking your reddit page or deviant art page gives you your full name, date of birth, incestual lust for your dad and tons of other dirt within 2 fucking minutes. How're you going to get a job in the future if your employer sees any of this shit? Grow up already. You're 15 years old, not 6.
>>
is this thread even real
>>
>>18323118
Is life even real? There's a possibility we may have stumbled upon the next CWC here.
>>
>>18323097
fuck your dad, regret it, and fuck many more guys. contributing to the downfall of society is part of your heritage
>>
>>18316876
>Shit can people always see the filenames?? or is that just when youre the OP??
KEK
The more you know famalam
>>
>>18320381
>>18320712
>>18320830
>>18323104
>>18323122

OK, let me explain something to all of you right now...I do not now, nor have I ever wanted my dad to fuck me, ok?? Look, I know there a lot of rumors and screenshots but theyre either fake or taken like out of context or something because 1) ew thats gross, thats my dad and 2) like hello, he's married!! Do you REALLY think I would want to break up his marriage?? Of course not that would only hurt him and Im not stiupid!

Also lemme just say it's not my story, I dont know who put it there, but even if it was my story IT'S NOT FUCKING FANFICTION, OK!? FANFICION IMPLIES IT'S FROM A SHOW OR MOVIE OR PDCAST OR BOOK WITH FICTIONAl, *FICTIONAL* PEOPLE!!!!
When it's REAL PEOPLE and NOT FICTIONAL PEOPLE in the story, it's RPF (Real Person Fic), not "Fanfiction" Whats the difference? One is fanfiction and the other is higly respected in the literature community. OK, i think you get it now, that's all I wanted to say about that, it was bugging me.
>>
Also, the Jew jokes arent funny. They dont bother me because Im not letting you little trolls get under my skin but they just arent funny, ok? Like just being Jewish is worthy of a joke?? It makes no sense, we're people just like anybody else and its offensive that you sy these horrible things about Israel and Jews and the Holocaust like it's some kind of a fun thing to laugh at when its not
>>
Kek, you're adorable OP. Batshit insane, but so naive and neurotic that it's actually somehow cute.

So, hey bby u wan sum fuk?
>>
>>18323139
>desperately trying to defend your erotic fanfiction this fucking hard while denying you wrote it in the same post
Screenshots aren't fake when there's goddamn links provided to them. Stop.
>>
>>18323139
Stories about you sucking your dad's cock are not highly respected in the literature community, Kerry.
>>
>>18323148
dont be illegal, its gross
>>
>>18323152
Are you implying that you aren't over 18?
>>
File: 1438929682401.jpg (33KB, 299x346px) Image search: [Google]
1438929682401.jpg
33KB, 299x346px
>>18323156
REKT
>>
>>18323156
i'm 25, i mean just dont be gross...

>>18323150
>>18323149
It's not my story but if it was I wouldnt call it fanfiction is all i'm saying. Also can you prove that the story is mine? Did I on any of my accounts ever write a story like this?? No, its just the post of someone on reddit who found my notebook. My theory is they found my notebook wrote the story themsleves and the tried to frame me for it and you guys are falling right into their trap
>>
>>18323161
>im 25 she says
>while talking about her reddit account in which she admits she's 15 multiple times
You're just constantly proving how much of a pathological liar you are lmao.
>>
>>18323166

Wow, you're stalking my social media and posting my personal information everywhere. You know doing that shit is illegal, right? My dad is a lawyer and I'm taking screenshots of your posts to use as evidence in court.
>>
>>18323172
Ok That's not me, that's someone prtending to be me, but yes I'm saying the same thing as what they're saying
>>
>>18323180
If you don't stop impersonating me I'm going to get dad to sue you as well
>>
>>18323172
This is why 4chan needs to have usernames and accounts, so people cant mimic you
>>
>>18323190
Ok, take a screenshot then and show us your desktop! i your the real one, lets see it!
>>
File: o well.gif (806KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
o well.gif
806KB, 200x175px
>>18323194
The whole point of this site is so we can be anonymous and at least attempt at avoiding attention whores like you. Anonymity is something you clearly know nothing about though.
>>
>>18323194
The main appeal of 4Chan is the anonymity. Go to Tumblr or Plebbit if you want "usernames and accounts".
>>
>>18323190
>>18323196

Both of you are imposters. See you in court.
>>
>>18322976
Good job, OP! Could've toned it down a touch but you still made your feelings known. He was just busy with finals. Did you guys catch up after that?
>>
>>18323210
I'm a retard
>>
>>18323206
>>18323200
>>18323210
I only named myself so people would know that I'm the OP and you imposters are ruining it
>>
>>18323215
Thank you! <3
After that I asked him whats up but he probably fell asleep or something. I can wait for him to wake up again, I'm just glad he's talking to me again lol
>>
File: 1471603538101.jpg (29KB, 348x321px) Image search: [Google]
1471603538101.jpg
29KB, 348x321px
Dear Diary,

It was a damn good day to be an /adv/ocate.
>>
Guys, I'm not kidding about my father being a lawyer. Have you heard of Shlomo Moshe Shekelberg Schuman? He's a very powerful civil rights lawyer who has gotten dozens of racist nazis like you guys thrown in prison. Don't mess with me, losers. <3 <3 <3
>>
>>18323265
1] thats not his name
2] is shekleburg supposed to be some kind of dig at me bieng jewish??
>>
File: Cyber Bullying.png (32KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
Cyber Bullying.png
32KB, 480x314px
ITT
>>
Do you have big Jewish tits, Kerry?
>>
Toasting in epic bread
>>
>>18323332
Wh-
So I'm just supposed to walk away when people spread lies about me and my daddt?? Thats crazy and I'm not gonna do it, i'm stronger tha that

>>18323339
thats gross and you should know better than to ask that
>>
rn means right now, so they are saying they are busy right now, they will talk to you later.
>>
>>18323394
Thank you
>>
Wow this is gold.
>>
>>18323436
You're still here? Let it die already you mong.
>>
Hey Kerry, can I be your friend and talk to you and stuff?
>>
>>18323455
yeah you can add me on steam or kik
>>
Honestly didn't wanna make a screen cap of this because there is no point in ruining a 15 year old's life but the fact that she continues to lie and dismiss her actions without realizing how much this could effect her life makes me think she hasn't learned a lesson that needs to be learned
>>
>>18323467
what lesson?
>>
>>18323465
Ok cool, whats your kik, if you dont mind sharing it?
>>
>>18323479
To not reveal personal information to strangers online.

We could literally find her dad and email him evidence of all the wierd occult rituals and incestual porn she's openly written about.

I don't think any of us are mean enough to do that to a 15 year old, but women in their later teens get doxxed all the time. If she doesn't delete her accounts and continues to post wierder and wierder shit, it will eventually catch up to her and seriously negatively impact her life
>>
>>18323465
Don't take >>18323505's bait you fucking retard.

Normally I'd not have to spell such a thing out but with you... I'm not so sure.
>>
>>18323505
XxxDracoMalphasxxX
>>
File: B-owh6YWwAAJPM8.jpg (33KB, 921x606px) Image search: [Google]
B-owh6YWwAAJPM8.jpg
33KB, 921x606px
>>18323525
>>
>>18323523
I didnt see this before I commented but whats wrong with sharing a kik name?
>>
This is the greatest thread /adv/ has seen in months. After months of giving advice to young teens who can't get over their crush and dealing with all the bullshit, I was rewarded with this thread. This is absolutely wonderful.

Kerry, no one believes you when you say that someone made up those posts considering they came from your fucking reddit account. Also, if you do take this to court (although that will honestly never happen) I'm sure someone wouldn't have any trouble finding who your dad is and sending him your disgusting desires of wanting to suck him off. Thanks for the laughs tho, and also get some help.
>>
>>18323537
Kerry this is actually a problem. After looking up your stupid kik name I found your reddit and facebook. After finding your facebook I found your instagram. After finding your instagram i found your full name listed. I'm sure if I dedicated a few more minutes I would find your father. This site really isn't for you. As others have suggested delete your accounts and get some help. If we wanted to make your life worse we easily could have.
>>
Holy shit this thread. I haven't seen anything this excellent in a long time. Underage b8, Reddit drama, doxxing, incest, witchcraft, stalking, a pathologically lying and borderline legally retarded OP. This thread has everything.
>>
>>18323646
I was nowhere near this bad at 15, but I was still an edgy sperglord. I'm glad at being an oldfag so that my cringy teenager posts were limited to local BBSes that are long gone.
>>
>>18323650
No shit, right? Thank God YouTube wasn't a thing when I was 14, I'd probably never have gotten a job.
>>
>>18323659
I don't want to think of what horribly damaging public posts I would have made on YouTube or FB if they had existed when I was a teenager. I'll be sure to raise my kids very privacy-aware when it comes to internet.
>>
File: image.jpg (5KB, 120x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5KB, 120x167px
Kerry, do you know this man?
>>
>>18323695
>reverse image search
Yikes
>>
File: Cage.jpg (16KB, 433x368px) Image search: [Google]
Cage.jpg
16KB, 433x368px
>>18323695
Jesus Christ
>>
>>18319989
I like this response. It's reasonable, on topic, straight to the point, and probably the truth.

OP, you'll need to find somebody else's kosher dick meat to tease.
>>
>>18323695
D... d- dad?
>>
>>18323467
Be sure to include the snippets of advice in the screen cap.
>>
>>18324067
Screw you
>>18323695
Screw you too
>>
>>18324285
Is that really your dad? Jesus.
>>
>>18324315
No that was someone pretending to be me
>>
>>18324330
Well I certainly hope you learned something about how "nice" teh 4chins can be out of this.
>>
File: delicious tea.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
delicious tea.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
Jesus Christ, Kerry, someone can very easily ruin your life. There is so much dirt on you and you're trying to blame it on trolls. If you really had a stalker, you'd be shit out of luck. Anyone on this board can easily find your deviantart, imgur, several reddit accounts, and facebook.

You honestly really need to be more careful on the internet. We can easily find your full name, age, birthday, and an approximation of where you live. You've been very lucky so far that we haven't found your school and address, though I can't really say for sure because I do not care enough to look at your facebook.

I don't know what to suggest for you to do in order to not become another tragedy and a historical meme, because I don't honestly know if you'll listen to me. Just be careful on the internet or else you'll have a hard lesson to learn.
>>
>>18324399
Not really, I mean you guys all went out of your way to go all stalker mode for literally no reason, but just so you know, you guys find a different person who happened to have my name and found their dad and accoutns lol so i wouldnt bug them if i were you since they dont have anything to do ith me at all lol
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-17+at+02.07.22).jpg (93KB, 742x797px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-17+at+02.07.22).jpg
93KB, 742x797px
>>18324407

Also forgot to mention your tumblr, just stop with the lies and get off the internet - just delete everything/ use a different username and don't give out any more personal info.

Also, this was in your likes, there's an option to prevent others from seeing your likes btw.
>>
>>18324454

Stalker mode isn't a quick google search away. You need to make it hard for people to stalk you. You literally put your full name into the info boxes on every account. You use the same username and avatar on (almost) every account.

Of course someone could pretend to be you, but most of that is highly unlikely as these accounts are being used for long amounts of time and are used frequently, posting similar information.
>>
Kind of related. I have a crush on this girl and I found out she wrote incest fan fiction about twins. She's an only child though. How to handle this?
>>
>>18324496
Start calling her sis
>>
File: thatfrog.png (15KB, 390x77px) Image search: [Google]
thatfrog.png
15KB, 390x77px
>>
>>18324454
Oh, you haven't seen us try.

Thankfully the thread will dissipate shortly so you should get away with this, _this time_. I'm not even going to check if you're full of shit and attempting to evade with those "lols".

Point is, learn *basic* cybersecurity. Keep your accounts - and handles - seperate on different sites.

The internet has all kinds, including those who are utter nutters - if a full on mutjob took a fancy to you (why? Because they're nuts.) it would be the work of an hour to find your home address and be wearing your skin by nightfall.

That's assuming you're shameless and the easier yet approach of spreading your dirty laundry out for everyone who knows you to see wouldn't fuck your life over enough.

And, well, this is us being nice. I don't think anyone pulled the trigger even though it's been lying right there for days - but you need to take precautions against being so vulnerable again.

You know why there are criminals? Because some people are just fucking cunts and will wreck your life for shits and giggles.

Wise up kid.
>>
>>18324510
Wtf? I love Kerry now!
>>
>>18324496
Try to imitate her looks so you can pretend to be her twin.
>>
>>18324536
>>18324461
Im conflicted right now

I appreciate your advice but i dont care for your criticisms like at all
>>
>>18324598
We'll tell you what you need to hear but we won't necessarily say it nicely. It's 4chans whole thing, really.

By using this site it's essentially assumed you're aware of and capable of following Crockers rules. One of the reasons why the 18+ rule is needed to make the site work.

So yes, don't sweat the apparent lack of manners.
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.