[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does he think I'm lying about being raped

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1540x1257px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1540x1257px
Long story short:
Worked at a cafe last year. Dated a customer after he pursued me for a couple months, let's call him Chris. Stopped dating chris because my feelings for him scared me. Visited the cafe early this and was raped by an old coworker. Messaged Chris screenshots/what happened. He asked for more screenshots. I responded. He read my message on Facebook and didn't reply. Even after I told him I still had feels for him and to block me. Idk life kinda fucking sucks
>>
Well you told him to block you. I completely get why, but that's probably it if he does.
>>
>>18316659
I sent him the original message weeks ago. I told him to block me the other day
>>
>>18316663
You go to the police?
>>
>>18316677
Yeah I did
>>
>>18316647
What do you mean your feelings for him scared you? You dumped him over that? I don't blame him for not responding. He has no obligation to you.
>>
>>18316734
People at the cafe told me that he was a psychopath. I've come to realize that he might just be austistic. I say this because I know what medication he takes and his personality. I've been in a physically violent relationship before so having feelings for someone scares me.
>>
>>18316647
It's generally a good idea to be careful about how you tell someone you were raped.

It took me a very long time personally to feel comfortable telling anyone. Although it's not super common that people lie about this- I am even skeptical when a girl immediately tells is some guy that she likes. I know girls who will do anything to get the attention of the boy they're after, even lie about rape.

If you are the type of person who, in the past, has sought this guy's attention, he might think you're using it as a tool to get his sympathy and therefore he might not believe you.

But if you're not the kind of girl to give that impression because you are normally very independent and non-attention seeking, then maybe he's just taking time to process it befoe addressing it? Did he actually block you? How long has it been since he saw it?
>>
>>18316781
He didn't block me. Idk who would be crazy enough to lie about rape to get attention
>>
Why reach out to someone about this that has nothing to do with you? Also, screenshots of what exactly? The rape in progress?
>>
>>18316950
Many people will lie about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING because they have the maturity of a child or they're literally a psychopath. For them, its war.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.