[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything GUIDELINES: Before you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 22

File: ATOGA gender.jpg (23KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
ATOGA gender.jpg
23KB, 640x425px
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
I'm almost 30 and I might start dating now. Why do I have such a huge fear of what my family will think?
>anon is DATING?
>he will be such a boring bf
>I wonder if his gf is as ugly as him
No one says that to me, but I keep thinking that that's what they think.
>>
Girls:
How would I get you to keep talking to me online after you find out that I already have a gf? I just want to make some female friends because I get along with them better.

Confidence is pretty much destroyed at this point from the constantly being ignored, but I don't let that on outside of anonymous rants. But it is getting harder and harder to keep trying
>>
File: 1493907329453.jpg (149KB, 736x1106px) Image search: [Google]
1493907329453.jpg
149KB, 736x1106px
Girls:
I know that everyone has their own preference, but I'd like to collect a kind of census.

Would you rather:
>Date a man who is 30 pounds underweight or 30 pounds overweight
>Date a man who is a musician or an athlete
>What's the most important feature on a man's face?
>>
>>18316223
Because you care too much about what your family thinks, probably because of lack of other social connections.

What does being a girl have to do with answering this?
>>
>>18316240
>overweight
>musician
>technically his eyes, but more in terms of being kind/warm than exceptionally pretty - if the eyes are okay then smile is next in priorities
>>
why do these threads do so well?

guys: if you want advice about women, don't ask women. they don't know. they'll say they want a gentleman, yet they'll all fuck exclusively bad boys. the ones that say they like bad boys are always upset that the bad boys aren't being good guys.

basically women are retarded and this thread is useless.
>>
>18316282
>basically women are retarded and this thread is useless
Nice B8 M8
>>
File: rhein ii 1366x768.jpg (877KB, 1366x765px) Image search: [Google]
rhein ii 1366x768.jpg
877KB, 1366x765px
Girls

If a relationship is perfect in every way, but the sex is bad, would you break up with the guy?

Assuming you've discussed the issue but there hasn't been much improvement
>>
>>18316289
I would, yes. This is assuming it is either fully within his control and he doesn't do anything about it, or partly outside of his control (like deathgrip) but he's not making any effort to help it.
>>
File: 52pickup_poster.jpg (68KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
52pickup_poster.jpg
68KB, 600x436px
Men, what do you think of "light" muscular/athletic women like pic related?
>>
>>18316294
Cute.
>>
>>18316294
90+% of men are going to find you attractive as long as you aren't a ham planet or anorexic.

Especially if you initiate the flirting.
>>
>>18316240
30 pounds underweight. Nothing wrong with bulking him up and getting him fit. Fuck a fat bro though
Musician. I love musicians.
Important feature? Cheekbones and eyes.
>>
>>18316294
hnnnngg
>>
>>18316302

lmao, implying women of any body type have trouble getting a man.

>>18316294

>men, what do you think of women who breathe?

That should have been your question.
>>
I have this friend who sends me links, memes and etc. I'd reply to it every time but they won't reply back or acknowledge they've seen my reply. Then fast forward a few hours or a day or two, they'd send me another link or something. It seems pretty rude to me but I don't know if it's something I need to bring up. Any advice? Inb4 be more interesting/less autistic.
>>
>>18316294
Not my favorite body type, but I'd hit that rack like a 747
>>
>>18316342
Ask them to stop?
>>
>>18316240
30 Lbs over weight
Would not date a musician or an athlete
There skin color and a nice beard
>>
>>18316319
She said "men", not no-standard basement dwelling manchildren champ.
>>
Men if you have, or want to one day have a family, do you think it's important to recognize your wife on Mother's Day? My husband hasn't at all and I'm wondering if it's just a guy thing, he usually dosen't forget stuff like that. We have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with our 3rd so I figured he and the kids would at least make a card or something but everyone has seem to of forgotten or not care.
>>
>>18316373
I absolutely would think it's important to recognize a wife on mother's day if you have kids.

I'm a hugless kissless 26 yo though, so my opinion is obviously irrelevant.
>>
>>18316373
>If you have kids (like in your case)
Yes, your man should care. But only if you do the same on Father's Day

>If you don't have kids
No, "future" family doesn't count
>>
>>18316373
Had him in the past? I mean, it's odd that you're two and a half kids in and he suddenly forgot about it. Maybe he has too much on his mind for some reason?

And yeah, if I had a kid, I'd totally recognize my gf's motherhood on this day. In fact, my sister in law husband's didn't do anything to her today and even I got a bit upset.
>>
>>18315108
They are not.
I'm not particularly attractive maybe I should have said it.

>>18313745
Actually yes, I do.
Not because I think or feel it but because I know it.
I experienced some failures with girls who would do just this.
I did believe that they wanted me to make a move at first until I realized either I was overthinking it or I was being played
I'm not talking about some casual or random look but a stare.

Bottom line is, there are many reasons a girl can stare at you, and so many times you are told "she is into you" but it's rarely true.

Really I found out in my case they are just having fun or making fun.
>>
>>18316223
>they don't know what you are about in terms of dating
>you know their morals and expectations, what they are about
>you haven't met any guy yet so you ahven't imagined bringing them home to your parents yet.

>>18316282
it's like yahoo answers. a ton of questions and minimal work to reply. exept no thumbs ups so we can just blurt out replies that have minimal help. the worst part about these threads is actually the op greentext. but we still getthe point.
>>
>>18316342
that's their way they deal with the entertainment. you feel a need to communicate back and forth. they feel the need to pause that communication. they see no harm. they aren't focused on the messages so much like you are. i'd stop messaging them but wouldn't un-friend them irl.
>>
>>18316373
yes. but if the wife doesn't seem to care i wouldn't be too pushy about it.

if he forgot about the holiday that's one thing. i really do get that. but if he knows about it maybe he doesn't think it's something you do for your SO, only for your mother. i personally don't tell anyone happy mother's day. only birthdays.
>>
>>18316373
>do you think it's important to recognize your wife on Mother's Day?
It's understandable kids might pass it over since they usually have their heads up their ass but my father always took us out to organize something for my mother. I figure I'd do something similar if I ever had a wife and kids.

No kids=not a mother=moot point obviously.
>>
>>18316346
I don't mind the links if they would also you know throw in some real conversation mixed in there too.

>>18316407
Basically same as what I wrote above. Plus I don't really message them unless it's to arrange a hang out. I used to try and strike up conversations but they'd just leave it hanging after a while so I don't bother anymore. I assumed they just didn't want to be close friends or anything, but they recently expressed how they think we're close friends which boggles my mind.
>>
>>18316432
>I don't mind the links if they would also you know throw in some real conversation mixed in there too.
So... communicate that?
"Bro! Why don't you ever text me back with words instead of memes!"

I'm really not seeing what kind of advice you're looking for that isn't just common sense
>>
>>18316437
Because I have no idea if I'm just being autistic and I don't want to sound autistic.
>>
>>18316373
>and I'm pregnant with our 3rd
As someone who doesn't want kids, this is painful to read.
>>
Men: at what age would you start wanting to settle down?
>>
>>18316447
Man are not driven by age like women. We're driven by experiences.
>>
>>18316447
what difference does it make, it's not like we get to choose

what a stupid fucking question
>>
>>18316447
24 here, probably never. After the age of about 40 I'd like to die in an accident, never settling down.

My father is 50 already and he never settled either, so I'm on a good way
>>
>>18316447
This is not so simple for me. At the same time, I want to answer "whenever I find a girl good enough" and "never".
>>
>>18316442
Your friend communicates in memes.

You're not going to sound more autistic than him

>>18316447
I've wanted to settle down since I was interested in women. 23 and can't find a woman that isn't a selfish cunt though. Been trying to make it work with the current gf for almost 2 years now.
>>
>>18316447
How do you define settling down?

I've always been interested in a serious relationship. Buying a house, working on kids? Around 30 or so.
>>
for the first date from tinder should we go to the movies or to the bar?

at the bar should we sit opposite? how the fuck does this work
>>
>>18316516
>for the first date from tinder should we go to the movies or to the bar?
How is that not going to just depend on the person?

No idea on the bar etiquette. I fucking hate bars, but they're the best thing in the world for some people
>>
Guys: how much does sex matter to you in a relationship? If a girl had a killer personality but was totally incompatiable with you in bed, would you dump her?
>>
>>18316574
In depends on effort, not compatibility.

Sex is not everything in a relationship, but it is a large part of it. Nothing pisses me off more than when a woman that thinks that our sex life is a total non-issue.

Any issue can be compromised if both are willing to work it out.
>>
>>18316574
Probably. The only way she could be entirely incompatible with me was if she disliked sex in general probably.
>>
Girls: how much of a deal breaker is it for a dude to uh, live at home still...?
>>
This girl I talk to started introducing me to her friends

We've been talking for a few months nothing serious.

She used to just have small casual chats with me here and there but after she broke up with her boyfriend she's been rather playful around me almost childish.

We banter back and forth and have sarcastic arguments.

Sometimes she'll just stare at me and say nothing or just say something random then look away.

She pries at my personal life and family and tries to find out about my relationship status/past relationships.

She talks to me about some personal shit.

She tells me to Shut up when I don't say anything and continued to tell me that she wanted to punch me in the face. She said this in a nonchalant way and I just don't get what she's at.

What do you guys think?

Is it common for girls to make random threats to guys without any context? I know she's not serious or at least I don't think she is.

She asked me how I thought she should wear her jewelery as if my opinion should matter.

She visited my workplace and told me that she was looking for me too.

Is she beint friendly or is she showing interest?

What do you guys think?

Thanks.
>>
What should I read from this?

>One minute saying how much she likes me
>Next minute talking about how some guy she saw was hot
>>
>>18316620
Depends on how old he is and why he lives at home. Early 20s and still in college? Not ideal, but not terrible. Mid- to late-20s and lives at home because he has a shitty job? Deal breaker.
>>
>>18316633
I'm going to graduate at 26 roughly. How shit is that?
>>
>>18316633
Sheeit, I'm 25 and going to school on my gi bill. My job could PROBABLY afford me a place but it wouldn't be nice or leave me with any money... Maybe I'll be desirable in my 30s
>>
girls, how skinny is too skinny for you?
lost a shitload of weight because of my life situation and i want to start actually looking for a gf
>>
I want to ask out my coworker. Should I do it in person or via text? Which one is going to result in less awkwardness at work when she invariably says no?
>>
dating a girl for a few months now. we have had talks about our situation, we both love each other and appreciate each others company, care about each other, etc but she doesn't want a label at least right now.

something to be concerned about or is she just testing the waters and being protective of herself? shes had a history of shitty toxic relationships so I understand her wanting to keep it mellow.
>>
>>18316289
As long as he's not forcing the bad sex onto me and is willing to help me get off in other ways I wouldn't break up with him.
>>
>>18316230
I have this exact same problem, but with men when I mention I have a bf. You have to weed them out by mentioning her earlier.

>>18316240
>overweight, this is my fetish
>musician
>mouth
>>
>date was going great
>something took over and I kissed her
>she seemed mutual on it
>on the way home she was on her phone the whole time texting
>next day text her and she doesn't respond
>7 hours later had a question about something we talked about
>she responds
>i said something just came over me and asked if I moved too fast
>she said yeah and I asked if we can try again, because I do genuinely like her
>she said she's still "processing" everything

God fucking damn it I goofed up. I should have known when she said her mom wanted her home by 11:30 (she's 17, I'm 19) that she was done with the date and wasn't interested. Fucking instinct sucks ass.

Should I just move on to another girl?
>>
>>18316447
Between finding that "one girl" and never
Better to die a happy free man than a miserable cuck
>>
>>18316826
You fucked up. Just move on.
>>
Girls, how do I tell the difference between if you really really like me as a friend or if you want me to make a move? Before it has been made clear obviously.
>>
>>18316826
I did this, but in reverse - i was too lazy and didn't like instinct take over
Learn from the mistake and move on anon
>>
Why are American women so incredibly wishy washy and flaky?
>>
>>18316447
Never. Settling is for the weak willed.
>>
Guys,

My boyfriend brought up having a threesome to me, but specifically with our female friend. We both text with her, but she texts him a lot more often.They also share a lot of interests in things I don't share with him. I also feel really hurt by this because I get a really strong feeling she likes him. And he has also mentioned how cute and small she is, more than once...We were both each other's firsts, but I am split between wanting him to be happy/explore his sexual needs vs how I feel... He has mentioned that "If I don't WANT him to do it, he WON'T do it", but he obviously DOES want to pursue it still...

I never turn down any of his sexual needs, and I make sure to take good care of him, but I feel like I am still not enough to make him happy, despite him telling me otherwise...

Do you think this is a redflag? Should I or shouldn't give him the okay?

Thank you for reading
>>
>>18316881
Threesomes are rarely about "sexual needs," they're just a free pass to fucking someone else. That's obviously what's going on in your situation.
>>
Guys,

I haven't had sex in about 3 years. I'm dating someone who is saving himself for marriage pretty much and I respect his decision to do that. He has stated that he's willing to do other stuff, but we haven't even gotten to 2nd base yet. I'm about ready to go to his place, rip off my clothes, and straddle his face. How do I get more out of him while respecting his wishes?
>>
>>18316912
ask him if he's gay, when he gets incredulous be like "well you're such a beta pussy why the fuck haven't you fucked me"

then tell him jesus is a meme
>>
File: 1490522997517.png (198KB, 1190x838px) Image search: [Google]
1490522997517.png
198KB, 1190x838px
Both genders:

Would you date a tranny of either type? If so why?
>>
>>18316925
no because gender is binary and i only like girls with vaginas.
>>
>>18316890
I have a feeling if I give him the free pass, he'll be done with me... He has brought up getting married/having kids with me in the future, but I still have a sinking feeling he isn't satisfied. It kills me because I really love him, but he probably doesn't love me as much. So, I don't know what to do in this situation...
>>
>>18316881
>We were both each other's firsts
Here's the usual narrative when this happens: he probably regrets that he didn't fuck around before he got into a relationship with you, and he wants to do it now but still wants to have you as a safety net in case the grass isn't actually greener. (9/10 times it isn't.)

If you're not comfortable in doing it, don't. You will 100% regret it. This is clearly already bothering you, and it will bother you even more after you do it.
>>
>>18316942
Also, we have a close-knit group of people, one of them, a guy friend he looks up to, brought up the idea of a group orgy. Our female friend would be included in it. I honestly don't want to be fucked by any other guy since I love my boyfriend, but they all seem pretty psyched about it... And, I dont want to be "that person"...
>>
>>18316881
If you're not comfortable don't do it. A threesome doesn't necessarily have to hurt a relationship, but it predicates itself on everyone being enthusiastic. If you're just doing it to make him happy you will regret it and be a major source of conflict.
>>
>>18316957
>And, I dont want to be "that person"...
Anon, do not sacrifice your happiness for other people. It's not worth it. You are under no obligation to do anything you don't want to do. If they give you shit about it then they're not really your friends.
>>
File: 1483570242270.jpg (120KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
1483570242270.jpg
120KB, 716x768px
How come vaginas look so different?
Dicks look like dicks, some can be cut but that's because of human tools.

But pussies all look different.
>lips only
>lips turned outside out
>literal ham sandwich
What gives?
>>
>>18316955
>>18316962
>>18316998
Thanks for the advice, anons. I'll think it over some more.
>>
>>18316925
No. Aside from the psychological problems that come with being trans, there's just no chance for compatibility. I wouldn't date a trans guy because I don't like vaginas, and I wouldn't date a trans girl because she isn't a man.

>>18317023
Don't dicks look kind of different from person to person too, though?
>>
>>18316447
ASAP
>>
I met this girl online recently who really seems to like me and find me attractive. We're going on a date together this Wednesday. I'm a kissless virgin and its my first date ever so, understandably, I'm excited, but here's the problem: I've been unemployed for 3 weeks and am worried it'll be a massive turn off for her, especially since she's working. I've been sending out lots of applications and tweaking my resume for all of them, so I'm not unemployed because I'm a slacker. Oh yeah, I'm also living with my mother at 20 years old.

Basically: how would you like a guy to break the news to you that he's a neet living with mommy? Thank you.
>>
>>18317052
You're Fucked.
>>
>>18317052
Don't lie to her but don't tell her if she doesn't ask.
Need to bait her in until it's too late for her to leave.
>>
>>18316881
Guy here, had a few threesomes with my gf.

If you're not going to make out with the girl yourself, it's not a proper threesome. It's just him getting taking advantage to fuck another pussy. Unless you have some cuckquean fetish, it won't be worth it for you.

Threesomes have to be good for everyone involved. If you do that solely for him, it will obviously hurt the relationship in the long run. It's complicated enough when everyone involved is into it.

I do admit one of the reasons I like it is to make up for some lost time, since I only had two partners from 18 to 26yo. But if that was the sole reason I wouldn't have the balls to pull it through. I definitely enjoy seeing my gf have a good time with the girls too. Imho, it lessens the chance that I'll ever cheat or leave her to nearly zero. Honestly, a girl who enjoys that shit is a real find. Why would I cheat on her if we can tag team girls as a couple? I definitly don't want to lose that
>>
>>18317052
>I've been unemployed for 3 weeks
This is fine as long as you're trying to get a new job. Which you are.

>I'm also living with my mother at 20 years old.
Maybe this is just my culture, but I don't think this is a huge problem.
>>
>>18316881
I've been there, being the guy in the situation and having an attraction to the other girl. We went through with it despite my gf being cautious since she knew the other girl liked me and it all went fine. It did get awkward though and neither of us have spoken to the other girl since.

Still, some of the other people saying it's more than "muh needs" are wrong. Sex is supposed to be fun, that's all there is to it. I don't do it for needs or because I feel emotionally attached, I do it because it's a fun thing to do like driving or playing a video game.
>>
>>18317072
Would it be different to you if she wanted a threesome with a guy instead?
>>
>>18317085
Yes, because like I said, if she wasn't bi, she wouldn't enjoy it as much. The same goes for me, I don't have the curiosity to do anything to another guy, or see her getting railed (I don't have a cuck fetish), and luckily she isn't into it either.
>>
>>18317093
Same goes for me as a guy too. Having another guy there just makes it gay as fuck.
>>
>>18317093
If you and her continued with the usual female threesomes, but she suddenly wanted to experience one with a guy, would you give it a pass?
>>
>>18317102
i think his point was that shes bi, so shes fine with another girl but hes not bi so hes not fine with another guy. so another guy isnt an option since its not mutual.
>>
>>18316912
Just be patient. Nothing good comes from desperation.
>>
>>18317104
I know what he said. But, it basically sums up that he wouldn't be comfortable if his girlfriend fucked another guy. That's the position that I'm in.

I'm straight. I don't have an attraction towards females. But, my boyfriend wants me to, so he can have a threesome with our female friend. And that would lead up to me being the third wheel
>>
I had a date set up at the weekend, it wasn't our first date
but she ignored my texts, didn't even read them, and we didn't meet
not that I was annoying her or begging for replies, I still have my dignity
I definitely didn't expect such a let down
as usual we saw each other today at work, she said good morning and nothing more

I don't feel like I am the one who has to ask why she did that
and strangely I don't think she will open up to me before I do

this sucks donkey balls

what do?
>>
>>18316881
>>18317122
If you're not comfortable, don't do it. You're not obliged to do anything you're not comfortable with, and this is going to hurt your relationship more than it's going to further it.

Though to be honest, I think the fact that he's asking about this particular girl already means that your relationship is on the decline. It'd be different if it was something like "I'd like a threesome, let's find a suitable girl together who we're both comfortable with," but that's not the case here. He wants to fuck her and doesn't care about your feelings regarding this, plain and simple.
>>
It's very very hard to have an orgasm from my girlfriend giving me a BJ or HJ, is this normal? She asked me what she should do but she was doing exactly what I thought she should. Any suggestions?
>>
>>18317122
He clearly doesn't give a shit about what you want, he just wants to fuck that girl but wants to stay in a relationship with you for the emotional aspect.
>>
>>18317132
Foreplay my dude. That's what makes you last 5 minutes or 15 minutes.
>>
>>18317132
I don't know if that's normal, but I don't have that problem.
>>
>>18317122
so you both don't want your partner to have sex with someone other than you

I wonder if there is a word for that kind of relationship
>>
>>18316445
Not her, but
Just because you're a cuck who is willing to kill off your entire future by not reproducing doesn't mean you have to take it out on people who have a healthy enough amount of self esteem to have some kids of their own.
>>
>>18316871
Let's see if you're still saying that when you're old, alone, and pained by the fact that the entirety of your family tree dies out as soon as you do.
>>
>>18317144
We had quite a bit of foreplay. She was on her period and we couldn't fuck, but we grinded/dryhumped and she gave me a HJ and a BJ for hours and still I couldn't. This is reoccurring too. The only time I've had an orgasm with someone doing something other than sex was during a 69 once. What's the taboo about sex during a period anyways? The sheets can get stained which can be annoying I guess

>>18317149
Well shit. I thought masturbation made you more sensitive?
>>
>>18317150
>So you both don't want your partner to have sex with someone other than you

So, you probably didn't understand my post...

He wants to fuck another female

I just want to fuck my boyfriend. I have no interest in other guys, OR females.

But at the same time, I love my boyfriend. I want him to be happy. We were both each others' firsts, but he clearly wants to be more sexually adventurous with other women.

So, I'm stuck choosing either his happiness or my feelings...But In the end, I will most likely choose him over myself
>>
>>18316447
Right NOW
I'm 26 and a half, differential geometer, just got out of a LTR.
Would prefer to have a wife, right now I'm constantly distracted by undergrad party girls/succubi it's affecting my work.
>>
>>18317172
I'm going to rephrase that a bit..

He wants to fuck me, and other females. Not just other females
>>
>>18317173
Would you wife a younger girl like that?
>>
>>18317171
>What's the taboo about sex during a period anyways?
Mess and smell. It's pretty awful.
>>
>>18317172
I understand you very well

Don't
Don't chose his "happiness" over yours

And why would you define his happiness by the number of sexual partners he can have? Are you not enough?
Please, for your own sake, get more self esteem and make him happy yourself.
Otherwise this WILL go wrong
>>
>>18317172
This isn't a threesome, this is cheating on you with you present and consenting.
He wants to fuck this girl specifically, probably has some level of feelings for her, and he wants to have sex with her. He wants to make this a threesome (even if you never showed any interest in it, of in girls in general) so he doesn't cheat on you and he can have his cake and eat it too.

If he wanted to have a threesome he'd just have said that and let you pick the girl. If he wanted to have a threesome, he'd make sure you are into threesomes as well.

He's a piece of shit and you shouldn't let him cheat on you. You shouldn't let him talk to her at all to be fair because he clearly wants her more than he cares about you.
>>
>>18317173
FUCK marriage. Marriage is a trap from a bygone era. Enjoy sex, enjoy women, do not under any circumstances put a ring on somebody. You will regret it.
>>
>>18317180
Never thought about it.
Most of them are sluts, I slept with this super pretty chick last Saturday. I met her when she was using my shower (she was staying with the guy in the room next to me and our room shares a bathroom). I have a feeling she follows different men back to their place every week and drains their energy.
But I understand, If I were in her position, young, beautiful and aimless, with no aspiration for anything, I'd have as much sex as I could too.
>>
>>18317188
And this is why I avoid committed relationships. People aren't meant to be stuck with one person. Spread yourself out and enjoy as many people as you safely can.
>>
>>18317206
Shrug. It is a choice. Maybe you aren't made for that, lots of other people are.
I'm very happy being committed and my SO is too.
>>
>>18317172
where do I find a gf like this
>>
>>18317224
Bargain bin.
>>
>>18317206
People need to be with like-minded people.

It would be a lot easier if I wasn't as emotionally invested in my boyfriend, but I can't help but love him. He isn't the type that likes to stay still, even if he says he does. I realized this at the last minute. He's the one that brings up marriage and having kids with me, but now, I feel like it's more of a safety net.

He loves the emotional security I bring to him. He loves the sex. But, I feel like since I'm providing him these without conflict, he's searching for something more. Like, that excited feeling where there's no guarantees he'll win a prize at the end.

So, I can understand where you come from. And where he come from. It's fun. But, since I don't want to end things, I'll need to compromise with what he wants. I'll either get used to it, be closer with him or learn a lesson
>>
>>18317244
You're definitely right about that last part.
>>
>>18317244
Being that it's incredibly rare for women to have a similar mindset to me, I'll stick to having male friends. I bring my own emotional security and inner strength. I need no others for that.
>>
>>18317244
I have been in relationships and they always disintegrate. I've watched dozens of people be miserable and get used by their romantic partners. I see no room for that in anyone's life. Especially my own.
>>
File: 1487617576989.jpg (29KB, 480x458px) Image search: [Google]
1487617576989.jpg
29KB, 480x458px
What is the most attractive male body part for females?

I've transformed myself into a pretty thicc man over the last year and change and I'm starting to get hit on a lot more. It seems to be my ass that gets the most attention. Trying to get a general consensus for what muscles are attractive on males for what to target.
>>
>>18317244
you'll regret this

you didn't come here without having doubts
they will come true and ruin your relationship
>>
>>18317128
You walk up to her and say
'I dont appreciate how you treated me and I hope one day you are in the same position as you put me in. Thanks for nothing cunt'

Alternatively:
'Check your phone, you daft cunt'
>>
>>18317288
I do quite like a nice butt. I'm not a fan of huge muscles though, just slightly defined all over is my preference
>>
Am I obsessed if I keep on checking if she's online or not?

I really miss her a lot and it only has been 12 hours or so since we last talked.
>>
>>18317342
Yes, especially if you're asking on an imageboard about it
>>
>>18317342
Yes. Especially if its only been 12 hours.
>>
>>18317357
tfw we just had a fight so I really miss her.
>>18317359
We haven't been talking a lot these days except for half a day ago and the day before that. I got used too much on days we talk the whole day.

Any tips on how to reduce this without her thinking that I'm becoming distant and cold?
>>
>>18317371
just stop
talk to her if you find an interesting topic or if she initiates something
she won't think you're distant and cold but she will think you're need and clingy if you are needy and clingy
>>
>>18317391
Mostly she strikes up the conversation first. But I have to admit I'm always anticipating it every time. She called me out for being cold sometime ago and insisted that I was busy even though I was just taking a rest.

Are we both clingy?
>>
>>18317288
Shoulders and back. God damn if broad shoulders don't make me want to climb a man like a tree.
>>
>>18317400
Get a life instead of making her your life

You're clingy and desperate
>>
>>18317406
This.

I get horny when my boyfriend is working shirtless. All maintenance around the house takes us ages because of the blowjob breaks.
>>
>>18317408
Okay.jpg

I'll just a read book now then (while waiting for her to wake up).
>>
File: 1493949883027.jpg (49KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493949883027.jpg
49KB, 497x500px
>>18317411
I hope you're lying because that is the life I want to live.
>>
this might not be the best place to ask, but i have a question for gay girls, or anyone really.

i'm a small town girl and on friday i went to a bacherlorette party in chicago. while i was there i did get a bit too drunk and did some things. to put it bluntly, i took off my shirt and flashed my tits around and ended up making out with a stripper and she played with and sucked on my tits.

i've always thought i was straight, i like men and dicks. i've never even thought about doing anything with a girl before, but when i was with the stripper it felt so good and i was basically putty for her and would have done anything for her. in fact even now i'm completely sober and can't get to sleep and it's 4 am and if she was here i would still do anything she asked.

why the fuck do i feel this way? i've never felt like this for any guy, let alone a girl.
>>
>>18317418
your man is a weak beta or you have issues. little to no self worth
>>
>>18317418
you were drunk, its a taboo that you've never considered before and you're feelings are just shook up. i've been there before and it wears off. right now you're just caught up in the shock of it all.
>>
>>18317327
>>18317406
>>18317411
Much obliged, basically things that define masculinity it sounds like- manly arse and legs, shoulders.

I'm so close to being happy with where I'm at it's palpable, cheers!
>>
>>18317418
The stripper was most likely very pretty and attractive, and if she gave you a great experience it's clear that you keep thinking about it.

men are good but women just look better, that's why it's easier for girls to be gay, even just for fun.
>>
>>18317427
>men are good but women just look better
Subjective. Some people love masculinity more than femininity.
>>
>>18317414
Lol, no.
Been together 10 years and still cannot resist him. I get really wet just looking at him. One time when we were really drunk he fell asleep and I touched myself looking at him.
Sometimes when he's walking around the house after a shower I thank my 14 year old self for picking him because he turned into such a greek god.

He's my best friend and an amazing partner as well, but I have to say that his body is really a good incentive.
>>
>>18317421
i don't currently have a boyfriend
>>18317423
i hope you're right
>>18317427
maybe, i've seen very pretty girls before and have never thought about kissing them or doing anything else with them. until friday all thoughts like that had been exclusively about guys.
>>
>>18317438
>i don't currently have a boyfriend
How long has it been? You might have just liked the attention.
>>
>>18317438
Sounds like no boyfriend combined with someone showing interest in you might be the cause.
>>
>>18317444
november last year.
i hope you're also right.
>>
>>18317447
plus alcohol. people do weird shit when frustrations and alcohol are mixed together.
>>
girls if you saw a pretty attractive guy on Tinder with the bio "looking for my first kiss" how would you feel ?
>>
>>18317456
Cringe very hard.
Unless it was obviously ironic, then it'd make me laugh.
>>
File: IMG_2614.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2614.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>18317458
would this main pic lead you into thinking its irony?
>>
File: 1388723780076.jpg (50KB, 456x628px) Image search: [Google]
1388723780076.jpg
50KB, 456x628px
>>18316625
anyone?
>>
>>18317479
Ask her out
>>
>>18317418
God dammit.
>>
>>1831662
It seems like she might be interested, but of course we can't read her mind.
I do all these things both with my boyfriend, but actually I do a bunch of them with my best friend (who is a guy) without nay further meaning.

Why don't you try flirting a bit, if you are interested? That's the only way you can be 100% sure.
>>
>>18317473
bump for this
>>
File: Irony.png (317KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
Irony.png
317KB, 540x540px
>>18317473
There's such a thing as too ironic, Anon.
>>
>>18317520
so youre saying this photo and the bio would be so ironic together as to be un noticable?
>>
>>18317526
It'd certainly be noticeable, but how many people do you know of who've gotten laid for their ebin sense of irony?
>>
>>18316925
I prefer my women to be women.
I also prefer them to not be completely retarded.
>>
>>18316925
I'd date a near completely passable MtF or a slightly feminine looking FtM. But I probably wouldn't date long term considering all the mental problems.
>>
File: 1300734843415.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1300734843415.png
5KB, 225x225px
God fucking dammit every time I spend any time with this girl from my study group, even if it is just in the class and chatting with her, I notice myself developing stronger and stronger feelings for her.

How the fuck do I put a stop to this?
I don't want to go trough the same shit I went trough last year. I don't want to have feelings for girls who will never feel the same way towards me anyways.
>>
>>18317589
Allow me to refer you to the very first greentext in the OP

Now fuck off retard roastie
>>
>>18317589
Pic? The description just makes me think of the hulk.
>>
>>18317613
>with bigger calves and not as hot.
That's really not very helpful at all.
>>
>>18317589
>Do men find big thighs, big ass, big tits, and an hourglass figure attractive?
No, Nicki Minaj is famous for her intellect you shithead.
>>
>>18317620
stop indulging the mental midget, she can read the greentext just like a normal human.
>>
>>18317567
Ignore her and concentrate on the important things in your life.
>>
File: spurdo in the rain.jpg (47KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo in the rain.jpg
47KB, 437x501px
>>18317624
>important things in your life
yeah....
>>
I found a magic lamp with a genie inside that granted me 3 wishes. It's the real deal and I've already used 2 wishes so far with 100% accuracy. Can any girls give me any downsides to actually being a girl? Aside from a period I can only see upsides. I'm thinking of using my last wish to become a girl.
>>
These threads suck, why are they still a thing?
>>
Girls, why do you dress like sluts and complain when people stare at you? Or is this one of those reverse psychology things?
>>
>>18317666
what were your first two wishes?
>>
>>18317671
They only complain when it's a guy they don't find attractive that's looking at them.
>>
>>18317666
Why not wish for the ability to be able to swap between genders? Also maybe add in that you can turn into a beautiful woman, not just a gross female version of yourself.
>>
>>18317673
1st wish was for a shamrock shake since I thought it was a joke at first. This was in August 2015.
The 2nd wish was for Donald Trump to win the election. This was in February 2016, and I bet about $20,000 on him winning.
>>
For anyone:
What do I do to be more open with my emotions?

Not necessarily in a romantic sense, just in general. I've been in a really, really bad mood lately. Yesterday I was shaky and nauseous because of my anxiety, and one of my close friends kept telling me how she's worried about me.

I basically ignored her and she's clearly been upset because of that. I don't want her to feel bad because of me, and I've really wanted to talk to her but feel that I can't.

I hate feeling vulnerable but I'm almost at the breaking point.

What do I do? What do I say? I know she'll listen and she's probably the only person I can talk to. I'm just not sure if being open with emotions is for friends or if it's only for romantic partners. I want to date her, but I feel like I've royally fucked up by not being more open.
>>
>>18317666
wish for everyone who posted on this page to have a better life. If you being a girl will be included in that, then you'll get your wish as well. Helping others is a good thing, I guess.
>>
>guys
My boyfriend of 9 months told me i should become more comfortable around him which i am but i have the habit of saying sorry a lot (ejem. Eating something like chips or sneeze ) he says i never ask for him for anything i usually pay everything by myself and deal with my own problems that i think are small so he doesn't worry about it.
I care for him and remind him about important dates/work and in general look for his health trying to be helpful

He told he feels like he's a friend rather than a boyfriend

I wanted to know if this is actually normal thing to worry about? I always thought people would prefer someone like this
He sounded so sad telling me this
>>
>>18317800
It sounds like he thinks you're special and wants to be more involved in your life which is a great thing! He wants to be the person you talk to about your problems. If you don't have a problem doing that then do it. And the apologizing thing sounds like a habit if you want to stop it it will prob take some time but I wish you the best of luck!
>>
>>18317800
I'm also like this to someone.
>>
>>18317778
I have a friend who does this lets call her Ashley. For me she acts bipolar sometimes really excited and happy and then the next day rude and angry. When this happens I just back off but it does effect our relationship. The fact that she doesn't confide in me about her problems means that she doesn't consider me a close enough friend. That makes me not want to confide in her and prevents us from growing as friends together. It sounds like it would be a good thing for you to talk with her because she wants to talk to you and it seems like you want to talk too. Remember that friends are supposed to be there to listen and it's a two way street. Let her be there for you and make sure you're there for her. It's ok to call her up and say "hey can I talk to you about something, I'm sorry I've been acting weird lately it's just I've been so stressed out about this problem and I wasn't ready to talk about it till now. Do you have some time?" I wish you luck!
>>
>>18317800
well, ask him what exactly does he mean and try to change that I guess. friends are many, which means they are replacable (in some sense at least). he's worried you'd replace him as well
>>
>>18317671
Some girls want to show off to their friends that they got the attention from some guy. Some girls react by giggling and some whispers others react by acting as if he guy is beneath them to appear superior. Like that guy over there keeps looking at me can we move. It honesrly depends on the girl so I can't be really helpful here
>>
girls, when should I pay for my gf and when not? how to judge the situation?
>>
>>18317841
Thanks, I'm gonna try. I have to.

I really like her and know she liked me too at some point, but ever since I've been in this rough patch it's been hard. I don't want her out of my life, either, even if we never get romantically involved. So I guess I have to.
>>
>>18317671
>>18317676
they do this??
>>
>>18317666
Downsides in USA: expectation to shave entire body
-wage gap
-sexism
-birthing process hurts like shit
>>
How would a man react to finding out the woman he is dating is currently a gold star lesbain? I'm seeing this great guy, and I know I have to discuss this with him, but I just don't know how to bring it up, or how he's going to react to this.

It seems like everything is going great so far, we've gone out a few times now, had a great time each date, and we text all the time. We hug after every date, but we haven't kissed, yet. Is he waiting for me to initiate it? Is he not interested in me? I went out with another guy several months back, and at the end of the first date, he just went for a kiss. Is that typical with men? I'm just way out of my element and confused by all of this.
>>
>>18317567
Stop imagining scenarios with her. For me that's what caused an issue I would go home and imagine us on dates etc. don't do that. Maybe find someone else who would date you or why not just go for her she could suprise u.
>>
File: Yen.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Yen.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>18317666
wish to be with the man you love forever
>>
>>18317865
I am not imagining scenarios with her or shit like that. I know better not to.
It is the insidious little things that bother me, like how I want to sit next to her, talk with her, how I like hearing her laugh and how I catch myself occasionally taking glances at her etc.
It bothers me tremendously. I don't want to have these emotions at all.
I went trough something similar last year and it only ended up with me being hurt and heartbroken.
I never want to experience that again.
>>
>>18317861
If you're lesbian why are you dating a man? To answer your question if he is still taking you out he is interested if he haven't kissed you yet he doesn't want to rush things because he thinks you're special or because he's afraid you will run off. So if u want the kiss give him a sign. Stare into his eyes, lick your lips, put a hand on his shoulder, you get the idea. It will make it less scary for him to go for it if he thinks your up for it. Or take charge you strong independent woman!
>>
>>18317879
You could cut ties with her and stop seeing her but idk unless you're sure she's not into you if you feel that way it's a special thing you're giving up. If you take a chance and she says no then she doesn't deserve you and you force yourself to move on because now you have your answer that she's not interested. If you're left wondering then it will last longer because you will always wonder what could have been. Also maybe you're just horny and she's the person you just attached to. Also you could try making a list of pros and cons to her as a person. See what you really like about her and stuff you don't. Maybe you don't know her well enough yet but if you can do this you can rationalize about your attachment to her and try to talk yourself out of it maybe she is really just a smiling face that wouldn't go anywhere anyway.
>>
>>18317861
>but we haven't kissed
after you had sex you might longer be a lesbian.

>Is he not interested in me
possible

> I went out with another guy several months back, and at the end of the first date, he just went for a kiss. Is that typical with men?

No, I went for the pussy instead. Twice it worked and we had sex and once it didn't, she blushed and the sex was delayed a few weeks.
>>
>>18317888
I do not know her well at all. We only met about a month ago or so for the first time in this class.
And regardless, I guess my worries about this are kinda pointless anyways, as I will probably never see her again after this month.
It is the rapidness of the emergence of these emotions that alarmed me to it. I don't want to deal with the bullshit such emotions bring.
If I could, I'd lobotomize myself so that I will never feel these emotions again. They only bring pain.
>>
>>18317851
Most women expect you to pay for the date. Some women will say oh no I got my half and in that situation you have to insist you pay because she will feel like you didn't like her enough to want to treat her. After that I would try dates that aren't expensive. You don't always have to go to a fancy dinner ect. And she should pay for stuff as well to show she cares. If she doesn't you need to have a sit down conversation about how you don't like having to pay for everything but if you are going to pay for her that you will then use the term I want to treat you to this or something. Then it's not awk when you get to checkout and your like no we are seperate. Idk I think it's best to talk about it if you're not on the same page otherwise you will resent her
>>
>>18317894
Don't look at emotions like a negative. Take them positively. I love the feeling of butterflies and that feeling of having interest in someone else. It's a gift and pet of nature and interaction. If you're not going to see each other again why not go for it? Unless you don't want a relationship but it seems like you're interested enough.
>>
>>18317895
you sound like a 19 y.o. and with pretty little experience
>>
>>18317907
>Don't look at emotions like a negative.
But they are negative.
Majority of my emotions are negative, and even the brief positive ones I have had have always had negative consequences.

> I love the feeling of butterflies and that feeling of having interest in someone else
I hate it. I have always hated it, ever since the first time I felt that in high school. They make me feel insecure, unworthy, ugly and weak.

>If you're not going to see each other again why not go for it?
And deal with the embarrassment of her rejecting me? I'd rather not.
>>
>>18317921
Ok I understand your perspective. If you don't want to then you don't have to that's the beauty of choices. If u want her out of your head it's just going to take some time then. Prob a while after you stop seeing her. Maybe you will find someone else to take your mind off her who would be a viable option to ask out of you did want a relationship.
>>
>>18317909
You are entitled to your own opinion if you have a different understanding of paying for dates then by all means contribute it. I would love to hear a different perspective.
>>
>>18317939
I don't think that I can handle a relationship.
I am emotionally and mentally fucked up, and have zero experience with any level of romance or intimacy at the age of soon 24. I am basically a failed male, and the biggest thing I hate about these feelings is that they remind me of my failure as a biological being.
>>
>>18317943
My question wasn't even about dates. It's obvious to me, I should pay for a date, period.
>>
>>18317851
>girls, when should I pay for my gf and when not? how to judge the situation?
My boyfriend and I just take turns since we got official.
He paid everything before that, even if I offered to pay. If we do something special (very fancy restaurant) he usually insists to pay even if it's my turn, but that happens very little.
>>
>>>>18317880
I had a boyfriend in high school, but it was more like two close friends just hanging out and kissing. He never asked, and I didn't think to offer. Its something I've been curious about, but I just feel more comfortable around women, and I don't feel like a fumbling virgin around them.

Thank you for the advice! That's kind of what I was thinking, that he wouldn't keep asking me out if he just wanted to hang out. I'll try that on our next date!
>>
>>18317945
Maybe you should see a psychiatrist about your issues. I don't think I can help you very well with this problem. You know what they say you have to love yourself before you can have a good realtionship. Look at what it would take for you to love yourself, what you need to do to have confidence and push yourself to do it. Be who you want to be. Life is too short to worry about the judgement of other people that no one will remember because we are all gonna die. Do what it takes to make yourself happy and don't let anyone get in your way.
>>
>>18317956
and is it what you expect of him? would you care if he still paid for both of you on every ocasion?

what if I have just a friend, not a gf?
>>
>>18317965
I am seeing a therapist for my issues.
The problem with this all is that I feel like I am running out of time.
The prime thing I really want, is just to have a family of my own with someone I can love, but I am pretty much convinced that it can never happen, hence I want to die.
>>
>>18317951
I mean, you do you then. Someone asked about it and that was my opinion so...
>>
>>18317969
Chill out there is plenty of time. First off get your shit together. Like previously explained you need to have some confidence in yourself. Next clean yourself up make yourself presentable and show off who you are. Then comes the hard part. If you want to ever have a relationship you have to try. You could do online if you want less direct contact to build your confidence or take a shot out in the real world. Remember YOU MISS 100% OF THE SHOTS YOU DONT TAKE! And that's gonna feel pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1405463937102.jpg (286KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1405463937102.jpg
286KB, 600x800px
>>18317979
Easier to just accept my lot in life and wait for wizardhood. The feelings that I noticed myself developing for this girl in my class fucking pull me back to the delusion that I could ever actually accomplish any of that shit.
>>
>>18317967
I wouldn't want him to pay for everything, it'd make me feel embarrassed to know that he's spending that much money on me. I don't want to be an expense for him. We both like doing stuff together, we both enjoy our time, we both should pay for it. It's uncomfortable to split every time, taking turns is just more comfy.

If she is a friend, treat her like you'd treat a male friend. Don't pay for dates.
>>
>>18317979
As Woody Allen says 80 percent of success is showing up.
>>
>>18317982
That's because you can. You have the ability and millions of guys can do it so so can you. If you have time I would read up on some books with advice. Seriously. Also this may sound stupid but I would look up really popular romance novels not like 50 shades of grey but popular books that women read because the men in them fit their hopes and dreams. You catch my drift? Maybe you could get some tips from there and see inside the woman's mind a little. Or you could read other books that are for men like you who struggle with getting into a relationship.
>>
>>18317983
>treat her like you'd treat a male friend
so if i'm thinking about sex, I should pay, and I shouldn't otherwise? Is that what you meant?

also, what if I simply want to keep this image - of a guy who treats all the women well?
I always thought it would be a pretty desirable PR
>>
>>18316667
Anyone?
>>
>>18317983
I second this!
>>
>>18317851
Offer to pay but back off if she says no.

I hate it when guys try to force me into accepting favours. I hate feeling obligated to reciprocate, and it makes me question the guy's motives if he gets super pushy.
>>
>>18316667
In person, indirect shows a lack of confidence and stop assuming she will say no.
>>
>>18317989
If you have established it as a date then consider paying
>>
>>18317989
>pretty desirable PR
No it won't, you will just be used for free food
>>
>>18317987
> You have the ability and millions of guys can do it so so can you.
Unless I am a sub-par male, which I believe that I am.
I view myself as worthless waste and the main reason I don't kill myself is because it would hurt my parents if I did.
>>
>>18317172
Hey, I'm the guy who originally said had threesomes with my gf, so none of the other replies are mine.

However I wholly agree with them. You shouldn't do that just to please him. It's not even a threesome, it's more like a cuckquean/harem thing if you don't get some with the other girl.

Nobody should sacrifice their comfort to please their SO. See, I don't think I'm selfish or hypocritical for wanting a MFF and not a MMF. I just don't have this fetish, while we both share the mff fetish. I would be selfish if I made her have one for me against her will, and then didn't want to do the other for her against mine. So if you don't have this fetish, simply tell him it's not happening and be done with it. There's nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>18317989
You pay for dates when you are courting a woman. It is a way to show that you can provide for her. When you pay for someone's dinner, you're basically saying "Look at this pizza I just bought you, I can provide for you and your kids".

I'm not saying you should be nice to women just when you want to fuck them - by all means, be nice to everyone, men and women. But don't treat women better than you'd treat men just because they're women, unless you want to fuck with them.
I'd never date a guy who puts women on a pedestal. It's a very undesirable trait. I don't want you to think that ALL women are special, I want you to think I am special.
>>
>>18318011
well, the occasions to do it are very rare and I'm positive I'm not used this way
>>
>>18318018
ok, ok, I get it.

Second question: if a girl doesn't let me pay, does it mean she doesn't find me attractive? Or is it still possible she wants some sex?
>>
>>18318026
Not necessarily, but it might mean that she doesn't want you to feel like it is a date.
>>
Guys, what (non sexual) things make you feel especially loved/secure in a relationship? My bf treats me wonderfully, but at the same time I feel sort of stumped on how to make him feel equally special. Our sex life is fantastic, but I wonder if there are some little things that I could do for him in every day situations.
>>
My gf is a virgin and one of the most sheltered people I've ever met. We've been dating for about 4 months now and still haven't had sex. I'm her first legit bf and I can tell she's still nervous about anything physical. Things are progressing at a snail's pace. How do I get the relationship to move quicker while still respecting her need to slowly warm up to stuff? I haven't had sex in months and it's killing me.
>>
>>18318012
you have to stop viewing yourself as sub par. What makes you like that? Your looks? You know how many women date guys I find utterly unattractive? So many. Everyone has their own taste and you got someone's taste so get off your ass and put some effort into your life. You can't just sit around and use the excuse I was born this way so nothing I do will ever fix it. Doing nothing will never fix it. Don't pity yourself for the cards you've been delt because it's not the cards that's the problem it's that you are not using what you have and embracing it.
>>
>>18318036

What have you done so far and how often do you dabble on the sex-side of things?
>>
>>18318033
Look up the 5 languages of love and take the quiz with your boyfriend. It's legitimate, not like some bs Facebook quiz, there was even a book written by some psychologist or something. Everyone is different. Some people like to be given gifts, some like things done for them, some like to focus on physical touch, etc.
>>
>>18318036
I'm afraid you sir are trapped. If you go to fast she will be scared off. So you're honestly going to just have to wait her out or find someone else.
>>
>>18318036
Maybe try making some moves and see how she responds and go off of that
>>
>>18318033
I started to write some usual shit
then I realised I have never been treated this way
fuck

I only remember that one time I was too jewish to buy some shirt I really liked, and she gave it to me later. That was really nice.

also,never promise something you won't deliver. He may forgive, but he won't forget
>>
>>18318042
there are really bullshit psychologists who can write books as well, you know. But link to it, I'm interested
>>
>>18318041
Just making out. One time I tried to take off her bra and she told me she wasn't there yet. She lets me touch her butt tho and tits, albeit through her bra.
>>18318043
I'm a little out of her league, physically anyway, so I doubt I'll scare her off unless I go crazy.
>>
>>18318050
Not them, but it's actually a pretty reasonable concept.

http://www.5lovelanguages.com/
>>
>>18318050
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/profile/
I think you need to give them your email but I did it in the past with a gf and it helped us understand each other better. Hope it helps u guys out.
>>
>>18318051
>I'm a little out of her league,
Wew I can feel the resentment already.
>>
>>18317155
>cuck
>for not wanting to waste my time and money on another being, have the risk of them becoming a failure, not to mention getting divorced or cheated on
Yeah, I'm the cuck.

>>18317171
Masturbation makes you less sensitive.
>>
>>18318038
>What makes you like that?
>Your looks?
Partially yes.
I consider myself to be ugly. I hate my reflection. I am also overweight, but I am working on fixing that, because at least it is fixable. I used to weight about 120 kgs, now I weight about 105, but I still want to lose weight.

Anyways, I consider myself to be sub par because I am soon to be 24 year old virgin with zero experience in any realm of relationships or intimacy. The only time in my life when I have been kissed by a girl was few years ago when my back then 11 year old cousin who had a crush on me sneaked a kiss on me. I mean, how fucking pathetic is that?

Not to mention the depression I have been suffering from for over 5 years, and other social anxieties I have.
I am not a worthy male, and given that even in humans the historical average of males breeding is basically just half of them, I guess my lot in life is just to die without offspring.
>>
>>18318051

Well, if she's letting you touch her, it's a decent start and she's probably not too prudish. I can't speak for her, obviously, but there were two things that chilled me out before my first time: humour and feeling wanted. I was sorta afraid of sex too, but because my bf back then was one of those make-fun-of-everything guys, he kept telling bad jokes about how weird boobs were and stuff like that, so it was a whole lot less intimidating. But I'm not telling you to make fun of her boobs! Just generally try to make it less of a ceremony when you get intimate. Tease her gently, laugh together, etc. That sort of things. Secondly, make her aware of how much you want her. Especially, if you manage to get underneath her clothes or somehow physical. At least I was insecure about my body and my looks and when my bf directly told me that I drove him mad and turned him on, it made me a whole lot more confident about myself and also turned me on.
Hope this helps some! Take your time and try to make her enjoy your intimate times and she'll get on board eventually.
>>
>>18318062
think what you want but that's not it
>>
>>18318053
>>18318058
I'm a psychology student. I just completed this and it's bordering on being bullshit. The scale they used raises great accuracy concerns for starters. The fact they are trying to sell me shit also raises an eyebrow
>>
>>18318071
Thanks for the advice! I'll try my best to make her comfortable and at ease.
>>
>>18317841
I texted her, hopefully things work out. Even if not, as soon as I hit send it's like a huge weight was lifted off of me.
>>
File: 1395215404927.gif (1MB, 369x326px) Image search: [Google]
1395215404927.gif
1MB, 369x326px
>>18316211

Femanons (lel),

What does it feel like to have a cock inside you? Big or small, and obviously some have personal preferences, but for the sake of argument, does the average cock feel about the same from person to person? Or does each guy's individual dick have a different feel?

>inb4 bags of sand
>inb4 arguing about size
>inb4 blacked

I'm just curious, and I'd ask previous GF's but I'm not sure I want to know their answers, and I'm not sure they'd answer honestly.
>>
>>18318065
deep breaths you're looking at everything like a pessimist. Your alive if you can't ask out a girl let her come to you. Do what you feel you need to do to fee good about yourself. Go out make memories have experiences live your fuckin life man because you are so blessed to have it. You were the strongest and fastest sperm to fertilize that egg. When you are enjoying your life and livin it up girls will come to you because we look for that happiness at least for me I crave adventure and someone to enjoy it with. The world is a beautiful place and you're a part of it.
>>
Does spraying vinegar on a carpet really help deodorize it?
What can I do to make a carpet smell better if I can't wash it?
>>
>>18316625
Kiss her in the cheek. Find out.
>>
There's this girl that I like talking to. And when we talk I think both of us really enjoy it and the time we spend together. But if I'm not the one initiating contact, she doesn't text me or anything. I've tried no contact for a few weeks, a month, and still no first message from her. But if I initiate, we exchange messages continuously and she gets really into the conversation.

I think I'd want to take it further between us but what's stopping me is that she probably doesn't care enough to message me first nor does she seek me out. The thought kinda hurts. What do?
>>
>>18318116

Yeah, average dick is about the same, but I've never had a remarkably small or big dick, so can't comment on that. But getting dicked varies even with the same guy from day to day. It somehow depends on hormones probably, but sometimes sex is fantastic and sometimes it's just okay, even if the positions and techniques are exactly the same. Plus, at least personally I love getting some after heavy excersice. I don't know why (probably has to do with abdomen muscle strain or something), but it feels especially good then. And immediately after mensturation for some reason. Basically, yeah, average dick is all the same, but not all dicking sessions with average dick are the same.
>>
Girls and guys

Why do people say "just live your life and a relationship will come in time"?

A dentist would say that if you've lived 25 years without ever getting a cavity. Then there is a very high probability that they'll never get a cavity the rest of their life. How is it any different to a 25 year old who's never had a girlfriend?
>>
Why are women supposed to pee after having sex?
>>
File: 1438129227596.jpg (625KB, 845x903px) Image search: [Google]
1438129227596.jpg
625KB, 845x903px
>>18318130

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Oddly enough, it's reassuring. Plus I just wanted to hear what a girl actually thinks about it.
>>
>>18318119
The thing with depression is that peppy talk like that has very little effect.
Also, girls don't really ask guys out, unless the guy in question is basically super desirable, which I will never be.
>>
>>18318134
Honestly this sounds like a meme to me.
>just be yourself!
You should be yourself but you need to like yourself in order for you to be attractive enough (in different ways) to the opposite sex. If there's something you don't like improve and if you keep doing that you'll eventually find a total cutie. ;) depends on your standards though.
>>18318136
To avoid a urinary tract infection. The same goes for guys to be honest desu.
>>
>>18318119

>When you are enjoying your life and livin it up girls will come to you

That's such a fucking meme. You're saying that under the assumption that "enjoying your life and living it up" means the person is very social and always going out and being around tons of people.

To ME. Enjoying my life is traveling the world by myself. I love traveling alone, it's fulfilling. So, tell me how girls are just going to "come to me".
>>
I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks. She has a 17 year old sister whom I never talked to, until recently. I went to gf's place but she's at uni, so she told me to wait in the living room. Her sister walked in, sat down on the sofa in front of me, we just greeted each other and she went back to reading some magazine. The sister was wearing a short skirt, and she put her bare feet on the table. I glanced at her feet (idk why it turned me on, never been attracted to feet before), then I looked at her thigh, then between her thighs...a few seconds too long and she noticed.
After that day she has been teasing me about this, sometimes brazenly, like when she's eating yogurt, she would open her mouth, stick her tongue out and ask me if I want some, or asked me to help her put on some necklace, mostly showing off her neck and other parts of her upper body. But these moments just happen out of nowhere, most of the time we never said anything beyond greeting. We aren't even close, we don't have each other's phone number or any contact on social media. Sometimes, for absolutely no reason, she touches my chest or hugs me from behind, she knows she turns me on. Last week she jokingly informed me when her sister would be busy this week, and, we have 30 minutes, she has condoms in her room... I told her to cut it out or I will tell her sister and she said she likes that idea, she told me I basically cheated on her sister since I went along with this whole thing until now. She said she would let me do things to her during sex that her sister would never do (honestly, the images scared me because I wasn't sure I would be able to resist her if she kept pushing for it). But I'm not gonna cheat on my gf with her insane underage sister.
We just started dating and I really don't want the two sisters to fight, maybe the young girl just needs more attention from adults. Any girl with crazy sister?
>>
>>18318147

That still doesn't mean anything. I am a slim guy, but I have some muscle tone since I do go to the gym. I dress well. I'm working on a career path that I'm very passionate about. And I also traveling internationally a lot for fun by myself. I am very content with these things. That is me "being myself".

I just don't meet girls in my daily life. So, in order for me to meet girls. I'd have to go way out of my way. Which, if I did that. Then I'm "forcing it". Not being myself
>>
Every time I think about my life at home, I promise myself to invite a girl out as soon as I see her.
Then the next day I see her studying and just run away. 15 minutes later I regret and think "Yeah, but tomorrow is the day".
I am sick of this behaviour, yet in the situation it happens automatically.
What to do?
>>
>>18318121
please help my carpet smells so bad
>>
>>18318170
You're being a weak. And this little sister is a slut. You can break up with the older one then go out with the younger one, but chances are the little slut is just using you to get at her sister. Either way it's going to create tension between them but that was obviously going to be there with or without you.
>>
>>18318208

Go buy some Lysol or Clorox spray from the store.
>>
>>18318170
Definitely tell your gf but make sure shell believe you first try casually meantioning it by your sister sure is clingy needy something. See if she asks you if her sisters been inappropriate. I have a similar sister btw with herpes and your best bet is to gauge her thoughts on her sisters... Reputation.
>>
>>18318202
Don't approach her with the intent of asking her out. Just start talking to her about topics with less pressure
>>
I ask my friend out to places, and she usually turns me down because of all kinds of reasons that are out of her control. Still thanks me for asking her and tells me how kuch she appreciates it, though. That still count as a rejection?
>>
>>18318121
Rent a rug doctor from Wal-Mart. Its like 40$
>>
>>18318250

Difficult to say. If her explanations are legit, it's not necessarily rejection. If she makes them up or actively picks other things over you, yes, it is.
>>
>>18318250
I think so
>>
>google a username of a girl i know
>linked to yaoi stuff
I opened Pandora's box.
>>
>>18317058
>>18317060
I asked my shrink about it today and she said that's a load of shit and that if she doesn't wanna date me because I'm unemployed its her own problem. Eat shit losers.
>>
File: 1494249241126.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494249241126.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>18316447
Men do not get to choose, only women have that option
>>
>>18318134
They don't mean "just continue doing whatever the fuck you are doing, even if that's masturbating inside 24/7, and you will find love".

They mean, all the other stuff you probably want (friends, hobbies/talent, work experience, cool stories, good social skills, whatever) makes you more attractive and you are much more attractive when having and enjoying your own life than when you are putting things off because you are too depressed about being single. (Or "there's no point" etc)

You are much more likely to attract a woman you meet doing volunteer work, or through friends, or in a lecture, than a random woman you approach online.

If you already live a full life and have lots of options to meet new women, but just never impress anyone, then yes you should absolutely amp up efforts to score dates specifically.
>>
Do shorter girls (under 5'1 or so) tend to have smaller vaginas?
>>
>>18318341
No. Like with dick size there's no significant correlation between height, body type etc and the size of the vagina.
They DO differ in size (which way too many men fail to realize), not just natural width but also length. You just can't tell until you are all up in there.
>>
>>18318314

>friends, hobbies/talent, work experience, cool stories, good social skills,

I am confident enough to say I already have this

>you are too depressed about being single

I'm not depressed about this. It doesn't really bother me. My OP was regarding the logic.

>If you already live a full life and have lots of options to meet new women

I do have a full life. I am very very happy with my career, and I'm content with my home and travel life. However, even with all of that I do not have opportunities to meet women.

That's what I'm saying. Everyone says "work on yourself and women will come". I feel prettt content with what I'm doing. I feel successful. But women aren't coming out of the woodworks like people say all the fucking time. That's why I think that logic is such a fucking meme
>>
>>18318215
Eh that sounds pretty dark. I'm sure she's just young and impulsive.

>>18318243
>I have a similar sister btw with herpes
sorry to hear that.

I talked to my gf, it seems she has no idea. She proudly told me how her sister is a little angel: straight A student, art club (she actually showed me her paintings), she's in her school's volleyball team (from her body there's no doubt about that), she's also an introvert and shy girl (indeed from my experience she doesn't talk much, but she sure as hell isn't shy, she would act instead of talking)...
Kinda hard to bring up the whole "I looked at your sister's body inappropriately and now she's teasing me very inappropriately" issue.
Will a girl I just started dating forgive me if I basically tell her that I'm sexually attracted to her younger sister?

Looks like I'm deep in the shitter here.
>>
>>18318151
Sound like you don't want girls to come to u if you prefer doing stuff alone but if you're having fun I want to have fun too so I would join in if you don't give me the cold shoulder
>>
>>18318362
Where do they say that, here? Because if so they are no doubt assuming that you are a more typical poster (no offense to lurkers) who does not have a vibrant social life, stuff they like to do beyond consuming media etc.

>such a fucking meme
Again, it depends on how you interpret it. It's absolutely valid to say to someone who has nothing going on, that hey - he is more likely to meet a woman once his life got going. For a variety of reasons, some I mentioned (it's a +1 to meet someone in real life, through a shared friend or activity or whatever, your charm and way of carrying yourself will be weighed unlike online yada yada) but also just stuff like becoming more confident because you work on your body, or work your first job, or realize people like you (platonically) for reasons you never even saw yourself; and that confidence attracting women. Hell even if you do stick to tinder, being able to say that you have a hobby or whatever is a plus. So in many cases when someone is fixated on getting a relationship it IS sound advice to tell them to focus on other stuff first and give it some more time.

In your case it's not, but just because it's not a magical one cure fixes all doesn't mean it's pointless.
>>
>>18318314
Stop this normie bullshit advice. I'm anti-social, and like spending all day in my apartment after work. That's what makes me happy, solitary activities like music and writing. All the girls I've met have been online because that's the best place to find girls like me.
>>
>>18318386
So you are saying you are in an exceptional position and people should stop giving advice that applies to a bigger group of people just because it doesn't cover every possible scenario?
>>
>>18318396
People with my disposition are super prominent on this website. If the person receiving your advice was naturally outgoing they'd already be doing all that shit unless suffering from a disorder such as depression. I'm a 5/10 and have no issue scoring internet girls. Putting your Myers Briggs in your profile helps tremendously btw.
>>
>>18318405
I don't know, people who in practice don't do much other than solitary stuff sure, but I don't get the impression that many of them are very happy and fulfilled by it. In fact especially on boards like r9k there are many threads lamenting not having the "normie" experiences. Most people are not 100% an introvert and extrovert and it's more about the extent to which they enjoy and get energized by alone time vs socializing and everything in between.

Besides, someone being happy to invest in what interests them by themselves is an entirely different matter from just passing time all day while you could think of nicer things to do. The second won't necessarily be attractive to a highly introverted person, either.

But mostly the poster I responded to asked why this is common advice. Sure there are assumptions ready made but my starting point was explaining why this can be beneficial advice to folks.

Can imagine the Myers Briggs thing yeah.
>>
>>18316816
But, guys dont "weed out" girls.

Guys struggle just to get one conversation
>>
So this girl hasn't responded to my text saying "hows it goin" for 5 days.

I'd like to do something more interesting than just, "how is it going" but I don't know her well enough to ask her anything specific, so I just added a meme of Pepe eating the do no eat sillica gel packs and now say "how do things progress?" Eh thoughts?
>>
>>18318471
>But, guys dont "weed out" girls.
>Guys struggle just to get one conversation

Speak for yourself, not for the rest of us.

>>18316447 #
Men do not get to choose, only women have that option

And how often do you hear stories of men sitting on their asses, waiting and hoping for their girlfriends to FINALLY be ready to get married?

Almost never.

>>18318250
>I ask my friend out to places, and she usually turns me down because of all kinds of reasons that are out of her control.
>usually turns me down

Does that mean she sometimes agrees?

I'm a dude but that tells me one of two things:
1.) She doesn't see those as romantic events because you've never framed them as such (or possibly has noticed, but is pretending not to because you've never actually made your intentions clear and she's not sure/doesn't feel the same)

2.) It's something she doesn't consider important. If it were she'd find a way to reschedule or fit you in. This can also be chalked up to, she doesn't think you care about this that much either and are just casually inviting her out/she suspects or knows and she doesn't feel the same.
>>
>>18318528

Why'd she answer to you if she doesn't even know you well enough?
>>
>>18318532
Because she handed me her phone number without me asking for it, half made plans with me telling me about bars she liked, and then stopped replying.
>>
Asking all. I'm pale white, pink as fuck, but, my dick is brown as hell. What gives?
>>
>>18318533
>>18318528
Be quiet and wait for her to be horny. She gave you the number because she wanted dick. She went home and got dick. Be patient and went, she'll want dick again. Keep fucking quiet but be alive, she'll get back to you. Or not, move on.
>>
>>18318541
Your dick is a nigger.
>>
>>18318541
That's normal, the skin where the sun don't shine is different. Not because the sun doesn't shine there though, but more because of the way it has to move around.

Some people bleach their taints to try to get things a more uniform color, but that's stupid.
>>
>>18318544
Yes, but whyyyyyy?

>>18318547
ok, but whyy? Why is my dick a nigger if I'm not? (quoting anon)
>>
>>18317533
me ~ like 13 plus times or so
>>
>>18318543
Is there a version of this where I would get back to her or is this how most women think?

or is this just how a girl who gives out her number readily thinks?
>>
>>18318568
I don't know anon I'm telling you how your woman thought. Do your thing and be patient, the pussy gets wet in time and no matter how high nosed a bitch is, a bitch feels the wetness.
>>
>But, guys dont "weed out" girls.
>Guys struggle just to get one conversation
>Speak for yourself, not for the rest of us.

>Men do not get to choose, only women have that option
Kek, the irony. Speak for yourself, tons of woman Ive dated wanted to settle down but I said I wasnt ready (I want to own my own property first)
>>
How do I give a woman an orgasm?
>>
>>18318618
Clitoris
>>
>>18318618
google
>>
>>18318618

Depends on the woman.
>>
>>18318190
We'll then it seems you have to do just a little bit differently if you want to meet women. It seems like you know what needs to be done.
>>
>>18318618
Fourier transform.
>>
Girls, have you ever let a guy out of the friend zone or have had feelings change for a friend overtime, if so what caused this change ?
>>
What is good sex for girls?
Dick length? Stamina? Rough? Gentle?
>>
>>18318664
>>18318630
>>
>>18318652

I was friends with my bf for nearly two years before I made a move, if that counts. I have trust issues and wanted to know if he was worth the commitment before I tried anything. He did nothing special, except was himself, which I find quite irresistable.
>>
>>18318664
It does depend on the woman. All the stuff you mention matters but I'd wager they are not the most important. Obviously the baseline necessities are feeling respected and like you can tell the guy no, feeling safe, and feeling desired. Then there's compatibility in terms of sex drive and what kind of sex you like to have. Then there's technique like fluid thrusting, knowing how to manhandle her (or just hold and touch her if she's not into that) but not hurt her, skills at oral sex if she likes that. Enthusiasm, confidence (which includes how much you dare to let go and enjoy yourself).

For me when I think of good sex, that's what I think of. Someone eager and passionate, who likes the kind of sex I like to have, has an open mind and likes a variety of sex acts and ways of having sex (as opposed to doing porn routine... in general, nothing to do with porn please). Much more than whether or not he can go for three rounds in a row (though it's definitely a bonus) and whether his dick is 4" or 7".
>>
>>18318667
You could make an general answers though, good sex isn't as complicated as a orgasm
>>
>>18318678
>>18318664
Personally I think it depends on the girl.

White girls?
They want you to show you care, play daddy, call them princess, pick on small shit and fuck them like you're starving.

Brown girls?
Go easy, passionate, ask them if they love it, pump slow and fill them up, let them enjoy it, let it build up. Don't ask them to call you daddy, go for sir instead if they'r real horny. They need to feel like the only women in the world, do that.

Black girls?
Play with their tits.

Eastern europen girls?
Have a really thick wallet and buy them cigarettes.

Either way, don't be fake, bitches know when you're fake. Genuinely want to fuck them.
>>
File: eltopo.png (264KB, 499x363px) Image search: [Google]
eltopo.png
264KB, 499x363px
Guys, when you're in a serious long term relationship with a girl, you live and pay bills together etc, and you've told her she's your perfect fantasy, everything you could ever want, see a future together and occasionally have mind blowing sex that lasts hours... why do you still watch porn almost religiously? Countless nights of me trying to woo you with sexy outfits and freshly shaved nethers, and you are usually too tired to have sex, but will wake up at 7am and watch porn in the bathroom for an hour.

Not just that, but why is it all porn that I couldn't assimilate even if I wanted to? Some of it is just straight up laughable, while others... maybe if you actually took the time to talk to me and learn my body with me, we'd do anal instead of you constantly being rejected because of spur of the moment demands.

Can anyone give me any insight to this?
>>
>>18318669
Did he ask you out and you put him in the friendzone for 2 years? and he stayed single during that period? otherwise you situation doesn't apply and he wasn't much into you before you made a move.

>>18318652
If it does happen, here is a plausible scenario:
Some girl cannot be in love with two guys at the same time, so it's only a matter of order. She met guy A first, and fell for him, then came guy B, who also professed his love, she really liked B, but this feeling is superimposed by a stronger feeling - what she had for guy A. Time is an important factor here. So guy B entered the "friendzone", then one day guy A and her broke up, ad she realized she had always had feelings for guy B, but now it isn't subdued by a conflicting feeling, so it prevails.
At this time it's possible guy B has moved on, and no longer has the same feeling for A. Some people just aren't meant to be together.
>>
>>18318691
Because he probably doesn't want to bother you and make you have sex with him every morning at 7am. It's normal as long as he still has sex with you, every guy does this.
>>
>>18318691
>you've told her she's your perfect fantasy, everything you could ever want, see a future together and occasionally have mind blowing sex that lasts hours

I would never tell any girl this, because that would be straight up dishonesty.
>>
>>18318691
100% personal answer here.

Because I'd stop being special. I like to think of myself as above the average joe and I have the stories to back it. If my love does my fantasies then I have nothing to be special anymore. She can compete with me, she can match me kinkiest shit, then I am not able to woo her anymore. I have nothing grand to show to her, nothing she doesn't get anymore, nothing to surprise her with.

It's my way of keeping her surprised and interested even when all the magic and mistery is gone. We're living in together after all. You know how much I pay and how much I make. You know my direct debits and my credits. You know my family and my childhood. You know the small tokens I like and the absolutely unyielding terms I have. You know it all. This, however, this you don't get.
>>
Is the friendzone real?
What happens when she starts calling you as a best friend?
>>
File: pokimane-4.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
pokimane-4.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
Femanons: How would you feel about a guy that listens to a ton of ASMR?

I feel like it has this stigma of being sexual, but I've always loved whispering since I was a little kid, and it's one of the few non-substance ways for me to both relax and fall asleep. I've been listening to whisper videos for at least 5 years now, both guys and girls.

But I could see why a girl would be off-put by my YouTube account just asking me again and again if I want to re-watch this girl's videos.

Any ways to clear that up?
>>
>>18318718
There's only one choice you have but multiple she has.

Your choice:
Deny her control and power. Makes choices based on YOUR best interests.

Hers:
1. Become curious, pursue more, leave the friendzone after enough tension has been built (you not giving in an inch for a long time), fuck

2. Keep pursuing friendship until she sees you're not willing to bulge then find another friend

3. See what you're doing (denying control) and react badly by ignoring you
>>
>>18318728
Oh my this is accurate, I don't get number 2 though.
>>
>>18318734
Imagine if she's surprised about your reaction. They're the clever ones, you're not supposed to get that they're using you for friendship and if you do, you're not "cleverer" than them, you're just an asshole. And they find another friend.
>>
>>18318683
>implying good sex can happen without orgasms
>>
I have a birth defect that happens to be on my dick and makes it look mangled and like the head got chopped in two

How big of a deal would this be for a girl, femanons?
>>
>>18318703
That's disappointing. Falling asleep early all the time and only fucking on weekends is lame.

>>18318707
Good point, as I'm obviously only good for fulfilling a select few fantasies I'm getting rather bored of.

>>18318716
Thanks for the personal answer, though I don't know if my love can relate... I think matching kinkiness and trying new things is not only fun but healthy for a relationship as he knows I'm a switch, and on our end we've had, for lack of better words, spiritually potent sex so as for the magic and mystery, we were only just scratching the surface yet now feels like he doesn't even care anymore and just occasionally projects stupid fantasies on me. He's open about his habit, so if anything it's probably him not being able to let go of old habits and kinks he developed when he was single for a long time.
>>
>>18318761
>as he knows I'm a switch
Well shit senpai, you should have said you're a faggot. My advice is strictly heterosexual. l2impregnate

peace
>>
>>18318768
lol my uterus works just fine, I'll take a guy who doesn't want to have sex all that often over a creep like you any day.
>>
>>18318768
A switch means someone who both enjoys being dominant and submissive. It has nothing to do with being gay or otherwise.
>>
>>18318739
I guess that's not an option for her. She gives me gifts so, option 2 would be really not a good choice.
>>
>>18318771
>>18318778
Shit, my bad.

>>18318771
I'm a creep? You're on fucking 4chan asking for advice on why your bf would rather watch a monitor for sexual pleasure than you. You're just a prude mate.
>>
>>18318779
What kind of gifts? Describe your relationship further?
>>
>>18318691
ever heard about evolutionary psychology? Some reading would help you immensely.

For example - a man is biologically programmed to have the most offspring possible. He doesn't lose anything as long as he only cares about your children, but also makes a lot of 'backup plans', leaving them with their mothers. Sure, those children won't grow as well as those whose he supports, but they still have a chance to spread his genes.

And now we have XXI century, we have pictures. Those pictures let him delude himself into 'thinking' (on a low, animalistic level), that he is actually impregnating all those women. And you never care, you stay true to him.

This is the very best deal possible.

so tl;dr - he watches porn, because porn depicts other women, not yourself. Be glad, for this means he doesn't actually fuck the other girls
>>
>>18318788
We are very close, we fight like a couple but we're not a couple. We talk most of the time. Gifts that cost money, where she could've spent it somewhere else more important. Sorry if it is still vague.
>>
File: kalimasex.jpg (123KB, 562x800px) Image search: [Google]
kalimasex.jpg
123KB, 562x800px
>>18318783
I'm far from prude, I want to explore our sexuality together. I want him to tie me up and do all sorts of wonderful things to me, he just never has the energy when I do.

>>18318791
Fuck that noise, I'm just going to talk to him about it because my sexual needs are important too and I get more out of it with a real person than a toy and some tacky porn.
>>
>>18318801
I hope he ties you up and beats you like a pinata.
>>
>>18318801
Pft, fuck off you totally sound like a prude. You sound very aggressive and confronting. I think it's you realizing that you might not be attractive to him but I'm guessing the conflict is from you actually being attractive.

Tell us more about yourself and him? Then perhaps we can understand the situation better?
>>
>>18318801
>Fuck that noise, I'm just going to talk to him about it because my sexual needs are important too and I get more out of it with a real person than a toy and some tacky porn.

from your first post I thought he fucks you good enough. if that's not the case, start worrying.
>>
>>18318806
Just lurking but come on, I doubt you'd be happy if your girl regularly shot you down and then had elaborate alone sessions watching hot men pleasuring herself. While you were frustrated and not feeling like jacking off.
>>
To either guys or girls, have you ever tasted your own cum or vag lube?
>>
>>18318817
I'd rape her then and there but that's why I'm not a prude and the asker is. She comes to 4chan to ask how to be more attractive than 360p videos.
>>
>>18318806
I'm aggressive and confronting because I don't buy into this whole "be thankful he's not impregnating other women" excuse for a shitty sex life.
I'm bisexual and we're both artists, so we're both open about our appreciation for the female figure. He's also about 10+ years my senior so he loves the daddy kink because of how young I look. That's the kink I'm getting bored with, by the way, because believe it or not I don't want to fuck my father. There are nights were I walk around in panties and thigh highs and he'll grab my ass and tell me how horny I make him, then fucking falls asleep. We've been together for two years.
>>
>>18318820
I have (pussy juices). Just not a mental block to me, it doesn't feel different from licking some of my own blood or something. It didn't use to turn me on either until I had a lover who dipped down then put his fingers in my mouth for me to clean. Good stuff.
>>
>>18318820
sure. Cum doesn't have much taste at all. But my gf claimed it was better after I started consuming fuckloads of yoghurt
>>
>>18318821
Sure as fuck rather be a prude than a fucking rapist, you sick fuck. I hope whatever women have the misfortune of coming into contact with you can warn others of how ill you are.
>>
>>18318830
>>18318823
See, that's exactly why you're not attractive to him, because you judge.

Fuck your shit, I'll keep raping my gf and she'll keep begging me to do it. You don't know shit, you fat cow. Fuck you!
>>
>>18318728
What does it mean to "deny control" "not give in an inch" examples or something plz?
>>
>girl tells me she has a fear of commitment and will ruin a good thing
>immediately ruins a good thing
>tells me "we'll figure this out"
>is surprised I am frustrated

She's smart, independent, self-sufficient, and beautiful. But 24 and never been in a relationship before.

Is there any way for me to communicate with her? I don't know how to get around those mental gymnastics or the fact that she doesn't seem to remember what she said.
>>
>>18318846
It's hard to tell. You'll know when she replies with things like

>Sorry
>I just care
>my bad for giving a shit
>you need to open up more

Basically any situation in which you open yourself up or reveal vulnerabilities but in which all she does is listen or use as an excuse to make you listen to her shit.

You want pussy, not her problems. Problems might come after pussy but not before. Easy.
>>
>>18318832
I hope your woman leaves you for another woman. I don't need my attractiveness validated by some creepy cockbag when I have to reject dudes all the time because I love my boyfriend and want a healthy sex life with him and only him. Our sex is AMAZING when it does happen, maybe you're just projecting your insecurity of women who also have dominant sexual energy, that's why you need to "rape" your girlfriend, because it makes you feel like the man you'll never be.
>>
>>18318864
Hmm, can you explain dominant sexual energy?

And no, I "rape" my girlfriend because she specifically told me she enjoys it and I love her from the bottom of my heart.
>>
>>18318823
Do you tell people about your bf sexual performance? Do you judge him irl like you judge him on 4chan? Have you told your girls what he's into? That he watches porn?

Guess why you're not attractive. Come on, take your pick. Chatty cunt.
>>
>>18318864
>>18318871
Doctor Sane says:

you baited each other long enough for today. Go chill out
>>
>>18318889
>/adv/
>where people with real hormones and real sexual desires and frustration are trolls baiting eachother

Not everyone gets satisfied after a hardy fap/schlick
>>
>>18318907
irony has many faces, huh?
>>
New thread is up.
>>
>>18318541
I have the same problem. I just call my dick "my nigger".

>>18318820
Yes.
>>
>>18318934
Link it by using >>>

The person who made the /adv/ board a thing at all (moot made a whole pinned thread about it) should have taught you better. Instead she fucked off to another chan. Good for her, the cunt.
>>
>>18317418
You're bi, dumbass.
>>
>>18317671
Looks are fine. Stares are not. That's just basic social skills.
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.