[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PLEASE ADVISE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mountain.png (139KB, 387x346px) Image search: [Google]
mountain.png
139KB, 387x346px
I've been married for 2 years and it's been rather tumultuous with me coming back from deployment and getting out of the military. She's always been supportive and she loves me unconditionally. There's nothing wrong with our physical relationship and she's beautiful and smart. I have tried and tried but I can't seem to find any of the feelings I once had for her. I don't know what to do because when I brought up divorce the other night she threatened suicide. I left it at that and told her that I wouldn't and that we would work through it. I know now is the time for me to show her I love her and reassure her that she's the one for me but it feels so forced. I don't love her anymore, what do I do?
>>
shameless self bump, please help me
>>
Bang some other whore and realise you actually do. I don't know. I wouldn't know. I can't even Keep up a relationship for two years so heads up to you.
>>
>>18316193
>>18316193
give it time, spend time with her and stop being such an emotional little bitch. get her to man up too.

maybe put yourself and her under pressure? like go shoplift together or do a parachute jump. thats what i do when my and my gf get sick of each other and get annoying, pushover and bitchy emotions
>>
>>18316193
When did you get back from deployment?

What you're going through is pretty normal. Give it time. You have to learn how to fall back in love with her. Therapy for yourself and as a couple would probably be a good thing.
>>
Dude..
As a relationship progresses the thrill of initial love dies down and is replaced with security...this is normal and its why the self help section is filled with books about how to spice up the marriage etc.....
so you've got two choices....if you stick with this woman it'll never feel as intense as it did those first few yrs you knew her...but you will have someone to care for you when you are sick...help you when you are down...and be by your side when you need support...but if you feel like...'hey i'm a strong boy... I can handle the hard times without a woman'... well then you can gradually break up with this women and be single again until you find someone else to fall in love with and have another couple of yrs of happiness...but those feelings will too die down and you will be faced with the same decision again.... however you maybe older then and feel like you aint got the energy to play the field and find love all over again...and that support and companionship we mentioned will seem that much more attractive.... which is why a lot of people settle down...
truth is its up to you.... neither choice is easy...

red pill or blue mr anderson
>>
>>18316598
I got back about 2 years ago. It still feels very present in my mind. But I don't think it's the reason why I'm so emotionally retarded.
>>
>>18316736
I don't know. I really want to end it. But I know it will haunt me. At the same time, this cloud hanging over my head is making my life much more overwhelming than it has to be. I hate it and I've never contemplated suicide more seriously. I know that's not what I'm going to do because logically I will lose it all, but I hate that my mind even considers it.
>>
>>18316544
Pressure has done the opposite for me
>>
>>18316203
Can't do that. I don't wanna hurt her I just want her to go.
>>
talk to her and be honest about what is happening. go to marriage counseling and therapy, give it your damn 100%. if you don't and still divorce her, you will regret it all your life.
I just ended my 8 year relationship about a month ago after being honest about how i tried for years and she didnt give me what i wanted/put the effort in to fix it. it wasnt even that i wanted to break up, i just knew in the long term it wouldnt work. be very clear in your communication and make sure she understands its not that you want to hurt her or anything else, but that, even if u dont want it, its for the best for both of you
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.