[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the correct stance on crazy women? Is it best to just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

What is the correct stance on crazy women?

Is it best to just stay away?

The allure can be so strong. And we all know they fuck the best.

What do?
>>
Never, ever let them know your home address. That's really all you need to do. Give a fake name and workplace if you're confident enough in your memory/imagination to keep up the lies.
>>
File: 1492168799713.gif (4MB, 277x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492168799713.gif
4MB, 277x258px
No, anon, crazy people are just fine, there are never any bad consequences that result from interacting with them. No one ever gets abused, manipulated, robbed, etc.
>>
Yeah, stay away from crazy women. First of all the sex thing isn't exactly gospel, there are many mental issues that hamper the sex drive as well as ones that fire it up. And if you want to argue it's more about having a fucked up attitude towards sex there's plenty of people, men and women alike, who have that without seeming crazy in other aspects of their life. There is no magical group of women, whether crazy, redheads, fatties, whatever, that are all amazing at sex.

Secondly, drama is addictive. This is the reason why it happens so often that people date a string of "crazy" in a row. The highs and lows of dating someone with strong flaring up issues are in a way very passionate, very intense, you have to be on your toes and watch the next development. If you eat this shit up then you bet after a few of them, a "normal" relationship with a stable girl feels monotone and lukewarm in comparison.

If you insist, go for it, crazy girls want love/sex too. But I would never advise to.
>>
File: 8228283222.jpg (28KB, 554x366px) Image search: [Google]
8228283222.jpg
28KB, 554x366px
>>18315290
>Secondly, drama is addictive. This is the reason why it happens so often that people date a string of "crazy" in a row. The highs and lows of dating someone with strong flaring up issues are in a way very passionate, very intense, you have to be on your toes and watch the next development. If you eat this shit up then you bet after a few of them, a "normal" relationship with a stable girl feels monotone and lukewarm in comparison.

tfw you're the "stable girl" and your bf has a string of nutters behind him.
>>
>what's the stance
be more specific

>is it best to stay away
depends

are you asking each of us for our personal stance?
>>
>>18315340
>tfw you're the "stable girl" and your bf has a string of nutters behind him.
>and the worst one still stalks him and wants to kill you
>>
>>18315353

Good lord, you have my sympathies. Luckily his have all dropped off the face of the earth and I haven't had to deal with them first hand. Can't imagine having to deal with this shit.

I'm sure you could take her on though, anon. Don't worry.
>>
>>18315353
>wants to kill you
be more dramatic please, female
>>
>>18315340
Not always. Some guys are done with the drama and seek out a stable girl because they're sick of it.
>>
>>18315360
I am just hoping the next time she overdoses will be the end of her misery.
>>
>>18315390
Yeah she sounds whacky. *cough*
>>
File: butt hurt.jpg (57KB, 720x855px) Image search: [Google]
butt hurt.jpg
57KB, 720x855px
>>18315408
There a problem m8?
>>
File: 1412458936429.jpg (637KB, 1079x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1412458936429.jpg
637KB, 1079x1920px
Oh man. I started dating a girl when I was 17. At the time I couldn't have known how unstable and psychotic she could be, but time after time it kept popping up. I have some issues of my own so at the time I figured that it can be sort of my fault sometimes, but week after week these huge fits over nothing would crop up. After about a year or so, I would figure out how much of a manipulative person she is. The relationship kept on going for about 3 years until I could at least moderately stay away from her, even though I wanted to leave much, much earlier.

I've told this story many times so I guess I don't want to go into much detail in this post, but overall, man, some days can just honestly feel like hell with such manipulative, toxic, unstable and depressive people. I have considered suicide several times because I thought that the situation was that hopeless. She almost destroyed me as a person until I figured out that I really can't repair the destruction that she has done to herself and I should just save myself instead.

TL;DR just stay away. A stable loving person is everything you could ever need
>>
>>18315493
Not one youre self aware enough to notice
>>
>>18315524
Are you actually whiteknighting a person you don't even know while accusing other people of not being self-aware?
>>
>>18315537
No I'm pointing out for your sake that saying things like

>a girl wants to murder me
and
>I hope she ODs

In all sincerety shows youre part of the issue. I wouldn't want to befriend someome who claims theyre gonna be murdered and wishes death on others, and im the exact type of person who wont be shitty to you like this woman who hasseled you.

Certain behaviors attract the problematic people. Its like counseling 101. Im just trying to help you see. Its hard for all of us to see our own actions without bias.
>>
>>18315575
You do not know this person, you made no presumptions about their personality and so many about mine. You're not helping, you're heckling because you identified with an imaginary person.
>>
>>18315593
Yeah that's not good psychology thats just assuming things. Sorry for heckling but its true that cleaning up our own act is a great way to avoid the problematic relationships being described in this thread,

I know about dirt because I lived it for years. I had to form new positive relationships without ppl doing drugs and saying shit like they want me dead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.