[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I left some precum inside while doing it without condom... fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: GoodCheapFast.gif (385KB, 470x510px) Image search: [Google]
GoodCheapFast.gif
385KB, 470x510px
I left some precum inside while doing it without condom...

fuck I'm so scared I don't want to be a dad

how probable is it? when would she notice?
>>
Not very probable. It's not probable at all if you took a piss in between the last time you jerked off.

She might not know until the 3rd month. There's a good chance that she'll have a miscarriage by the 6th month. Either way, she's going to freak out when her period is 0.1 days late. That'll happen even when you use condoms. Look into getting your nuts snipped.
>>
It is impossible, precum does not have enough sperm for a pregnancy. Stay calm and always remember to use condoms.
>>
>>18315279
what?
no I meant I left precum inside her, we were doing it and I needed to cum, I stopped it but I know some precum came out.

getting my nuts snipped won't suck the baby back in there now would it
>>
>>18315304

I suggested it because you're the kind of dumb nigger who thought the pull-out method would work. This won't be the last time you try it, either.
>>
>>18315302
fuck man what a relief thanks!
yes I will insist next time but damn the feeling of doing it without always takes me over.

the last day was a rollercoaster for me. I really really don't want a child right now but I could never ignore it as well, I'd be fucked for life
>>
>>18315308
not need to be offensive dickhead.

I don't understand why some girls put it in without asking for condom first though, it makes me think she's taking the pill and all and for white girls it is so.

but latinas just fuck you without thinking.
>>
If you used the condom all the time and you did not run inside. Everything should be fine
>>
>>18315313
>I don't understand why some girls put it in without asking for condom first though, it makes me think she's taking the pill and all and for white girls it is so.
You're an idiot.

Unless you're in a monogamous relationship where both parties are tested STD free and it can be confirmed she is on the pill, wear a fucking condom.

It's YOUR responsibility to say "hold on, let me get a condom", not the girl's. I guarantee you will have an STD and/or will have knocked some whore up in the next 24 months if you keep that shit up.
>>
>>18315323
nice pep talk :(
>>
>>18315318
I didn't use a condom and I did run inside but I did not cum inside.
>>
>>18315302
Wrong, it's unlikely but 100% possible
>>
>>18315256
Tell her to get plan b if it has been less than 48 hours.
>>
>>18315383
not an option here sadly, 3rd world country, highly religious society, badly equipped pharmacies etc.
>>
File: 1492110235984.png (185KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
1492110235984.png
185KB, 390x390px
I didn't get inside, but kind of made several thrusts over her panties. Two weeks delay. Girl is very calm. Gained weight, acne. No tests were done.

What are the chances? Should I already throw myself out of window, leaving a child in full misery?
>>
>>18315309
Sorry, but that guy is wrong. All it takes is a single sperm to impregnate someone. Precum has a much lower sperm count than normal semen, but it does have sperm in it.

It's rare to get pregnant from precum but it can and does happen.
>>
>>18315413
>>>18315309
>Sorry, but that guy is wrong. All it takes is a single sperm to impregnate someone. Precum has a much lower sperm count than normal semen, but it does have sperm in it.
>It's rare to get pregnant from precum but it can and does happen.

>>18315413
Sorry to say that, I misunderstood what he wrote, I thought he said he used condon but spotted with precum. What I meant is that it is impossible that if the condom was stained it was impossible because the sperm is insufficient. One more thing, a single sperm can not get pregnant, they need the help of millions to get to the ovule, it is a lie that one only gets to fertilize the ovule. Millions arrive next to him and only one enters.
>>
>>18315407
BUMP
>>
>>18315407
>No tests were done.
What are you waiting for????
Two weeks is a serious problem, but it is weird that shes calm. Pregnancy tests are very reliable after the first delay
>>
>tfw never had precum.
>>
it's like a 30% chance of preggo even if you nut fully in her. thats exponentially less for precum.
>>
>>18315876
man I hope you're right
>>
>>18315904
realistically speaking the chances of her being pregnant are very slim (though not 0%)

Assuming that she's not pregnant please don't forget the panic you're feeling and take it as a cheap lesson to ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS use protection in the future. Because all this panic you're feeling now is nothing compared to the pain you'll feel if she's actually pregnant.

Besides, even if she was on the pill how do you know she's clean? My rule of thumb is that if a random girl is willing to have unprotected sex with you then she's willing to have unprotected sex with anyone, and probably has. What if she has AIDS?
>>
File: 1490590333717-b.jpg (12KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490590333717-b.jpg
12KB, 480x480px
>>18315308
>>
>>18315256
get a plan b
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.